剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Invite, please, sir.
哦 天哪 很明显我把邀请函落在桌上了
Oh, dear! I appear to have left my invite on my desk
在BP总部的桌子上
at BP headquarters.
您是说您为BP工作么?
You work for BP?
嗯 其实是BP为我工作
Well, BP works for me.
只有拿邀请函才能通过 先生 下一个?
It's invite only, sir. Who's next?
别 等等
No, wait.
我真傻 给你
Silly me, here it is.
这是我的邀请函
Here's my invite.
不 先生 这是五十英镑
No, sir, that's 50 pounds.
您要想进还得再给一张
Which is half an invite.
嘿 希瑟最近有和你聊过么?
Look, has Heather spoken to you at all?
聊什么?
What about?
我们吵了一架 她现在都不回我电♥话♥了
We had an argument and she won't return my calls.
嗯 有趣的是 我还有比解决你和我朋友的
Yeah, funnily enough, I've actually got better things to do
感情纠纷更重要的事做
than to sort out your relationships with my friends.
好吧 好吧 当我没问
OK. OK, forget it.
顺便告诉你 我被炒了 谢谢你的关心
I got fired, by the way. Thanks for asking.
你做什么被炒了?
Fired from what?
福德给了我份工作 然后炒了我
Vod gave me a job, then fired me.
- 显然 我百无一用 - 什么?
- I'm useless, apparently. - What?
不 你怎么会是百无一用呢!
No, of course you're not!
你不需要现在就开始担心工作问题
You don't need to worry about job stuff now.
一切都会好起来的
It'll all be fine.
是啊 对你来说确实如此 石油先生!
Yeah, well, it probably seems like that to you, oil man!
你的生活都被安排好了 你...
Your life's sorted, so...
我不打算去BP实习了
I'm not going to that BP thing.
我已经把邀请函给霍华德了
I gave my invite to Howard.
为什么?
Why?
我不想轻易接受给我的第一个机会
I don't just want to take the first thing that comes along.
我想先了解什么是生活 什么是我
I want to experience life first - find out who I am.
你真傻
You're a knob.
很对 谢谢 说的好
Right, thanks - good one.
听着 你知道不到24岁就失业的有多少人么
Look - do you know how many people under 24 are unemployed?
大约百分之二十 而且数量还在增长
About 20% - and it's only going up.
你不能只看重眼前的幸福而不在乎前途
You can't afford to take your sweet time over this.
我们离开学校时
When we leave this place,
进入的是个弱肉强食 适者生存的社会
it's going to be fuckin'...Darwinian out there.
所以如果有什么是你喜欢的
So if there's something you want
想要它存在于你未来生命里的东西 那...
that you want to be part of your future, then...
那你现在就该开始为之努力了
then you have to go after it right now.
要不... 要不你可能就会把它弄丢了
Otherwise... you might not get it.
你明白么?
Do you understand?
嗯
Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
你没去吗?
You didn't go?
没 我没心思去 我一直在愁我们的事
No, I couldn't, I was worried about us and...
我很抱歉 我... 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm... I'm really sorry.
这些开采石油的事让我迷醉
The whole action of drilling for oil is very erotic.
同感
Completely.
我也觉得它让人着迷
I find it erotic.
找到一个喷油井...
Mmm. Must be an amazing feeling...
是件多么让人兴奋的事啊
finding a gusher.
没错
Oh, yeah.
是啊 那感觉...太奇妙了
Yeah, it's... it's wonderful.
我是说 我并不亲自去定位油井的
I mean, I don't locate new wells personally,
但是 没错 不好意思 你叫什么来着
but, yeah, it's, er... Sorry, what's your name?
维尔莉特
Violet.
哦对
Right.
学校招聘展销会你并没来 对吧?
You weren't at the careers thing, were you?
嗯 我起来得晚了些 没有赶上它
No. I don't get up early enough for that.
如果你要是来了 将会是我们的绝佳人选
Because you could be exactly what we're looking for.
您好
Hello.
我也来了
Erm, I'm also here.
我叫霍华德 和她一起的
I'm Howard. I'm with her.
好吧
Right.
不好意思 我们见过么?
Sorry, have we met?
嗯... 是的
Er... Yes, erm
就在学校大厅 有个人谈了关于
at the geology fair, er, a guy made a comment
让不喜欢石油工业的人开始骑自行车的观点
about people taking up cycling if they don't like the oil industry?
哦 对了 是金斯利
Right, Kingsley.
对 嗯 但是...
Yeah, erm, but...
那其实是我的观点 是我告诉他的
it was actually my comment. I'd said it to him.
我是个观点偷窃案的受害人
I was a victim of comment theft.
那是个很好的想法
It was a good comment.
我还有很多其他想法...
I have got loads more...
好吧 听着 我就是你们想要的人
OK, listen, I'm what you're looking for.
JP 你滚一边去!
JP, piss off!
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
我能帮助你们 我是个思想前卫的人
I can help you people. I'm a pioneer.
我一点儿都不在乎什么美国本土主♥权♥问题
I don't give a flying fuck about native American land rights.
我愿意在任何地方钻井 我甚至愿意
I'd drill anywhere. I'd drill through
在月球上的孤儿院钻口井!
an orphanage on the fucking moon!
说真的 你需要我
Seriously, you need me.
BP应该再有种点
BP need to stop saying sorry
你们不该再继续道歉什么的了
and grow some balls.
而我 就是你们的勇气
Well, I'm those balls.
他以为BP是英国汽油的简称!
He thought that BP stood for Britain Petrol.
好吧 我上网查过了 我说的很接近的
Yeah, and I checked the website. I was extremely close on both words.
好了 你们两个都淡定点
OK, guys, please just calm down.
如果你们是维尔莉特的朋友 那就是我的朋友
If you're friends of Violet, then you're friends with me.
嗯... 我们和维尔莉特非常要好的
Ye... We are very good friends with Violet.
好吧 那我们去喝一杯吧 谈谈实习的事
OK, so - let's get drinks. Talk internships.
好的 太好了!
Yes, please!
那太棒了
That would be great.
我只想向BP致谢
I just wanted to thank BP
因为它提供了这么好的一个舞台
for putting on such a good spread.
我还想说 干得漂亮! 因为它拿走了本属于
And to say well done for making a fortune flogging something
大部分人的自然资源 才让自己大赚了一票!
that occurs naturally and therefore can't belong to anyone.
- 好 说得好! - JP 别叫好了!
- Hear, hear! - JP, no!
让我们一起
And let's hope
祈祷不会再有这样的意外发生...
there aren't any more accidents that...
我擦!
Fuck!
哦 不!
Oh, no!
我很抱歉 只是个小意外
I'm so sorry, it was just an accident!
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus.
忽略它吧 假装什么都没发生!
Ignore it. Pretend it never happened!
叫保安来! 把她给我弄出去!
Call security! Get her out of here!
其实 我们和她不怎么熟
Actually, we don't know her that well.
继续用山珍海味填满你们的嘴
Carry on stuffing your faces with sausages.
不用管那些石油泄漏问题!
Ignore the oil spill!
- 她谁啊? 你认识么? - 我不认识啊
- Who is she? Do you know her? - I don't know her.
把他们两个也给我赶出去!
Get rid of these two as well!
福德!
Vod!
你们太吵了!
That is too loud!
我做了煎饼!
I made pancakes!
尼玛有人想来点煎饼么!
Someone come and eat one of my fuckin' pancakes!
给我来点吧!
I will have a pancake!
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表