剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Any other business?
是的
Er, yes.
这是你利诱我陪睡 给我的一千英镑
Here's the 1,000 pounds you gave me, hoping I would sleep with you again.
好 谢谢 还有问题吗?
Right, thank you. Any other questions?
没有? 很好 那就周五见
No? Good. See you on Friday, then.
我觉得恶心 生理上的恶心
I feel sick. I feel physically sick.
他们对我做的真♥他♥妈♥反胃
It's fucking disgusting what they've done to me.
但你不应该高兴吗?
Shouldn't you be happy about it, though?
升职能高兴个屁啊?
Why would I be happy about a promotion?
我最不想的就是那个
It's the last thing I want.
要担更多责任 做更多沟通 干更长时间
More responsibility, more interaction, longer hours,
还有更多活儿
more cleaning.
你为什么不拒绝呢?
Why don't you just say no?
因为钱也更多了 也就是粪土
Cos they offered me more money, the shits.
他们用钱套牢我
They've got me by the money.
不 更糟 我还得和他们去喝酒
Nah, even worse, I had to go for a drink with them
花半夜时间跟他们讲讲怎么除霉
and spend half my night talking about how to get rid of mildew
谁打扫得最干净
and who makes the best bleach.
我都变成他妈的老太婆了
I've turned into a fucking old woman.
这倒提醒我了 我们漂白剂得再买♥♥点
That reminds me, we need more bleach.
你去买♥♥吗?
Do you want to get it?
我只是觉得你知道哪种漂白剂最好
I just was thinking because you know which is the best bleach.
我去买♥♥ 我去买♥♥
I'll get it, I'll get it.
一会儿回家见
I'll see you back at the house.
你们这群混♥蛋♥ 居然无视我 吃豹子胆了
You dicks! Why are you ignoring me? How dare you.
看来某人好得差不多了
Someone's feeling better.
他们就在外面
They're outside!
你确定? 谁?
Are you sure? Who?
有些人! 他们在外面踩点
Someone! They're outside and they're sizing the place up.
我就知道这终将发生
I knew this was coming.
俄勒冈呢?
Where's Oregon?
嗯 福德 俄勒冈在哪?
Yeah, Vod, where's Oregon?
如果这只是为了骗点汤喝
If this is a scam to get more soup,
那我去把韭菜和土豆放在板球盒里
I'm gonna microwave some leek
用微波炉热一下 你们可以尝尝味道如何
and potato in a cricket box and you can try that on for size.
俄勒冈 是这样的 我们觉得屋外有人
Oregon? Yeah, look, we think there's someone outside the house.
你确定? 我没看见啊
Are you sure? I can't see anyone.
我们出来了! 你自己当心点!
We're coming out! Just be careful!
擦 该死的!
Oh, shitting Christ!
托尼?! 他妈的怎么回事?
Tony?! What, what the fuck?
一直觉得只有我才会这么狠
Always thought it would be me who did that.
你弄伤我鼻子了 我可爱的鼻鼻
You broke my nose. My lovely nose.
我可爱的俄勒冈弄伤了我可爱的鼻子
My lovely Oregon broke my lovely nose.
这是我五官里最漂亮的 我的面部之王
It was my best bit, the king of my face.
我脸上没鼻子了 以后怎么闻东西?
My face has no nose. How does it smell?
我都不知道该怎么办
I don't know.
我给你送花而你♥他♥妈♥却弄伤了我的鼻子
I was bringing you flowers and you broke my fucking nose.
没人知道我弄伤了它
We don't know I broke your nose.
我可以给你换点软组织什么的
I might have just displaced the cartilage or something.
你打伤了我的鼻子 也打碎了我的心
You broke my nose and my heart.
我想你该走了
I think you should go.
你可以举报他跟踪
You know you could report him for stalking.
那是跟踪吗? 我是说 如何界定跟踪?
Is it stalking? I mean, what is stalking?
这是个灰色地带
It's a grey area.
那 我的精♥子♥怎么样了?
So. How's my sperm?
你把你的精♥子♥放冰箱了?
You put your sperm in the freezer?
没错 我承受不起精♥液♥的流失
Yeah, I can't afford to just jizz away my jizz.
不能冒险剥夺女士们心爱的小JP们
Can't risk depriving the ladies of the Mini JPs.
那样没用 你得要个液氮箱
That won't work. You need liquid nitrogen tanks.
我喜欢你的第一反应是说 "那没用"
I like how your first reaction is, "That won't work",
而不是 "你没在我的比萨上撒一点吧"
instead of, "I hope you haven't got your cum on my frozen pizzas,
"因为我不喜欢在比萨上放那个"
"because I don't like that topping."
我的小精♥子♥呢? 说真的 福德 怎么回事?
Where's my sperm? Seriously, Vod, what the fuck?
我只是托你做件简单的事而已
I ask you to do one simple thing.
萨宾娜 你脸怎么了?
Sabine, what happened to your face?
噢 天哪 你不会是被人袭击了吧?
Oh, my God, you haven't been attacked, have you?
你想太多了
You are very over-dramatic.
我是去上高级自卫课了
No, I tried an advanced self-defence class
有人手肘不小心打到我了
and someone accidentally hit me with their elbow.
或许他们是有意的因为你不是善类
Or maybe they did it deliberately cos you're not a nice person.
需要我给你些去肿的吗?
Can I get you something for the swelling?
谢谢 希瑟 你真好
Thank you, Heather. That's very nice of you.
但我没事 只要些冰块就好了
But I'm OK, I have some ice cubes.
你们可以和我说说话的 知道吗
You can talk to me, you know?
我又不是怪物
I'm not some kind of freak.
我没什么奇怪的
There's nothing out of the ordinary about me.
出大事了
There is one thing.
我和她间接脸交了
I'm having sex with her face from a distance
而她甚至豆不知道
and she doesn't even know it.
拜托
Come on.
球星范佩西都没这待遇
That was the only way Robin van Persie was ever gonna get a facial.
而他回归了
And he's back.
答对 在纳茨福特 比以前还要好
That's right, Knutsford. Backer than before!
对了 不知道你们在那奇怪的冰块里放了什么
By the way, I don't know what was in your weird-looking ice cubes,
我把它们放这了 因为冰块模具盘发霉了
but I put them in here because your ice cube tray was mouldy.
我们的冰块模具盘?
Our ice cube tray?
是啊 我有自己的冰块模具盘
Yes. I have my own ice cube tray.
好了 伙计 我给你点东西润润嗓
All right, mate. I, er, got you some smoothie.
这是什么? 麦草之类的?
What is it? Wheatgrass shot type of thing?
冰镇DNA饮料 富含有机物
DNA frappe. Very, very organic.
呃 真难喝
Ugh, it's horrible.
没错
Yeah.
不是吧
Oh, you can't be serious?
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表