剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
好像没有什么... 是我想象不到的
It's like there's literally... nothing I can't imagine.
这声音不会是我的想象吧?
Is that my imagination?
霍华德
Howard,
咱们花♥园♥里是不是有只猪啊?
is there a pig in our garden?
是啊
Yes.
你来解释下是怎么回事儿
Why is there a pig in our garden?
因为我想通过拯救动物
Because I have decided to rescue an animal
来为自己在屠场犯下的罪行赎罪
to atone for my sins at the abattoir.
那...要是我不小心把
Look, what if I threw in
名牌格纹衬衣扔下去了呢?
some His and Hers monogrammed dressing gowns?
小金可是交过押金的哦
K's already paid the deposit.
我们今晚在酒吧开个会
We'll have a house meeting, tonight in the pub,
每个人都得到
and I want everyone to be there.
我没法去
I cannot attend.
我要照顾小猪 没法参加社交活动
I have no social life because of my pig.
我要给小猪喂奶
I've got to feed my pig.
我喜欢这只小猪 可是它太自私了 是不?
I love my pig, but I have a selfish pig. Aren't you?
是呀 是呀!
Yes, you are!
那你把你那该死的猪带过来吧
You can bring the fucking pig.
狄伦 我有话要对你说
Dylan, there's something I want to tell you.
是吗? 我也有话要对你说
Oh, well, there's something I want to tell you too.
还是你先说吧
But, you go first.
不好 你先说
No, you go first.
- 真的? - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
好啊 嗯... 是这样的
OK. Uh, well...
我想问...
I've been thinking.
呃...
Um...
你能修一年学
do you want to take a year's sabbatical
和我一起去南美旅游吗?
and go travelling around South America with me?
哦 天呐! 你说真的吗?
Oh, my God! Are you serious?
我觉得... 这想法好极了
I just... I think it would be so great.
就我俩 边阅读边交谈
Just the two of us, just reading and talking.
太好啦! 天呐 我可以有时间写小说了!
That would be perfect! Oh, my God! I could write my novel!
我来做你的读者 我爱读书
I could read it! I'll need something to read!
天呐! 这样真是太好了!
Oh, my God! That would be amazing!
我完全同意! 我们赶紧行动吧!
I would totally love to do that! Let's totally do that!
就现在吧 就今晚
Let's do that now. Let's do it tonight.
我今晚还不行哦 我的护照还没办好
Er, well... I can't go tonight. I'm waiting for my passport.
但是三周后 我们就能去旅游了
But in three weeks' time we are out of here.
好 那这样吧 我们先去苏格兰
OK, how's this - we go to Scotland.
今晚就去
Now, immediately, tonight.
三周后 从格拉斯哥飞往拉巴斯
Then, three weeks' time, we fly from Glasgow to La Paz.
拉巴斯:玻利维亚西部城市
好的 可以
Yeah, could do.
对了 你刚刚想说什么?
Hey, what did you want to say?
你的...
You...
眼睛真迷人
have nice eyes.
谢谢啊
Thanks.
哦 还有一件事儿
Oh, and the other thing I wanted to say was
我妈妈让我明天去参加你那派对
my mum has invited me to your party tomorrow.
糟了!
Oh, fuck!
呃 其实我刚才想跟你说
Uh, cos the other thing I was going to say is
我明天不去参加派对了
I'm not going to the party tomorrow.
你一定要去啊 是你办的派对啊
You have to go. It's your party.
我们俩做点儿别的吧 出门玩一天如何?
We should do something else. We could go on a day trip.
我们可以去格拉斯哥或别的什么地方
We could go to Glasgow. We could go anywhere.
这样不是更好吗?
Isn't that amazing?
我已经答应妈妈要去参加派对了
My mum made me promise to go.
她说有重要的事情要告诉我
She's got something important to tell me.
好吧 那我也去吧
OK, I will go to the party, actually, yeah.
啊 真好
Oh, great.
是啊... 太好了
Yeah... brilliant.
我把为弗罗比舍写的诗卖♥♥给席尔斯了
I er, sold my Frobisher poem to Shales.
我辉煌的诗歌♥创作事业终于起步啦 各位
This is the start of the poetry millions, motherhumpers!
我要和"安迪运动"
I am joining the gravy train
以及"完美情人读物"一起
all the way to Dubai
青云直上发大财咯!
with Andy Motion and Purple Ronnie.
今天把大家召集在一起开会呢
So the reason that I've asked you all here today
是因为我觉得大家需要好好沟通一下
is because I think it's very important that we talk.
其实 我有事儿要宣布...
Actually, I've got an announcement to make...
好啊 等会儿说
Yeah, zip it.
其实我说"我们"的时候 通常是在说"我"
When I said "we", what I actually meant by that was "me".
狄伦问我能不能
Dylan's asked me if I would do him the honour
背起行囊 和他一起 环游巴西
of going backpacking round Brazil with him.
我同意了
And I've said yes.
我们会留在里约
And we're going to end up in Rio
所以暑假时
so if any of you fancy a beach holiday
如果你们想和我们一起去海边度假
at the end of the summer
那就太好了
that would be really cool,
因为暑假过后 你们就见不到我俩了
because we probably won't see you after
我们准备休学一年
cos we're taking a year off
游遍整个南美洲
to go backpacking around the whole of South America.
太过分了!简直不可理喻
How dare you? This is a disaster!
太不妥了!
It's a disgrace!
抱歉 我要离开一下 调整一下...
I...I'm sorry, I need a minute, just to...
你没打算在你离开之前和狄伦谈谈吗?
Don't you think you should have a word with Dylan before you go?
和他坦白 说你和他爸有过一腿
Tell the lad you've had his dad?
我没打算说 说了就太可惜了
I'm not going to tell him. It would be a waste.
说不定我被毒贩子抓住了
Cos I could be captured by narco-terrorists
然后我会在录像上跟他坦白
and then I can just tell him on video.
也就是说 你打算去南美洲 遭人绑♥架♥
So your plan is to go to South America, get kidnapped
然后在安全地带向他坦白咯?
and then tell him from a secure compound?
没错 要是他伤心了 就会对我有所警觉
Yeah. And then, if he's sad, it will give him a sense of perspective.
肯定会的
Oh, it would.
好啦 我刚刚想了一下
OK. So, I've, er, regrouped.
其实 金斯利和我也有事儿要宣布
Actually, Kingsley and I also have an announcement.
啊 又来了!
Oh, for fuck's sake!
我俩要搬出去
We are getting a place together.
因为我俩深爱彼此 对吧 金?
Because we are very much in love. Isn't that right, Kings?
是啊
Yes.
哦 太好啦
Oh, that's great.
你们真是自私!
That is so fucking selfish!
福德 你不会离开我吧?
Vod, you're still staying with me, aren't you?
不是吧你 就我俩? 我才不要和你在一起
You fucking kidding me? Just me and you?
免谈 兄弟
Not going to happen, mate.
好吧 其实 我想让大家都留下来
OK. Look. I really want you all to stay.
哈 算上我吧! 不管我之前有没有提
Well, count me in! I don't know if I've said before,
我都想留下来 不会离开这里
but I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here.
其实 我联♥系♥了学校
Well, I've contacted the university
打算把我们的房♥子买♥♥下来
and I'm in the process of buying the house.
啥?!
What?!
是啊 没错 我是认真的
Yeah, that's right. This shit just got real.
我打算买♥♥下这房♥子
I'm going to buy the house
然后以半价租给你们
and then lease you back your rooms at half the rent
这样大家就可以呆在一起了
so we can all stay together.
大家意下如何?
So what do you say?
别拒绝我哦 俄勒冈?
And I won't take no for an answer. Oregon?
不同意
No.
好吧 大家别拒绝我哦
Yeah, I won't take no for an answer.
咱们要呆在一起吗 金斯利?
Are we staying together, Kingsley?
不要
No.
这我可不答应
I won't take no for an answer.
小潮妞 你觉得呢?
Funky, are we staying together?
不好
No.
我还是不答应哦
I won't take no for an answer.
大家有认真听我说吗?
Look... you're not listening.
我们一定要呆在一起
We have to stay together.
我想和大家呆在一起
I want us to stay together.
我需要和大家呆在一起
We need to stay together.
你们必须要留下来陪我
I will make you stay with me.
JP 别说了
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表