剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Physically impossible.
我不能让你进去 你的学生卡无效
I can't let you in. Your student card's invalid.
你在说什么呢?
What are you on about?
好吧 我要求见门禁经理
Right, I demand to see the ents manager.
谁是门禁经理?
Who is the ents manager?
加雷斯·拜沃特
Gareth Bywater.
好吧 拜沃特在哪?
Right, where's Bywater?
你们...先进去 我一会就来
You guys just... just go on ahead and I'll be there in a minute.
快点
Come on.
我...嗯...给你整理了点儿东西
I...er... made you something.
上面都是些较难懂的法语脏话
Er, it is a list of obscure French swearwords.
我把它们写在小纸片上了
I had it laminated.
哇哦 太棒了
Wow, that's amazing.
上面有些蛮棒的 比如...
There's some good ones on there. Erm...
呃..."吞了我的蛋蛋"
er... "Swallow my balls."
还有 "你妈在树林里跟熊乱搞"
And, er, "Your mother sucks bears in the forest."
你的礼物很棒 但是...
Your gift is very kind, but...
我觉得我们今晚最好不要再说话了
I think it's best if we don't talk again for the rest of the evening.
好啦 非常感谢 今晚由哈特奈尔大道乐队
OK, thank you very much. Coming up tonight we have Hartnell Avenue
和电动暴♥乱♥乐队为大家表演 谢谢
and Electric Riot. Thank you!
我希望你很开心 你正跟一个摇滚歌♥星交往呢
I hope you're excited. You're fucking a rock star.
哈喽 又见面了
Hello, again.
他一直央求我 说想来看你表演
Oh, he twisted my arm. He wanted to see you play.
看来你是个多才多艺的女孩儿 梅丽莎
It would seem you're a girl of many talents, Melissa.
我该走了 要去开开嗓
I've got to go and do my vocal warm-ups now.
好吧
OK.
休想隐瞒我和你的关系
Don't think you can just brush me under the carpet.
她喜欢我 霍华德
She likes me, Howard.
我可帮不了忙
But there's nothing I can do.
如果我碰她 拉尔夫肯定会打断我的腿
If I touch her, Ralph's going to break my legs.
好好想想
To surmise,
下半身的欢愉值得你被痛打一顿吗?
is the pleasure in your penis worth the pain in your legs?
天啊 我不知道
Oh, God, I don't know.
很难说
It's difficult.
就像某种古老的中国逻辑谜语一样
It's like some sort of ancient Chinese logic puzzle.
我不敢相信他竟然死了
I can't believe he's dead.
你能相信吗?
Can you?
他过去是如此有活力
He was so alive.
现在呢 真♥他♥妈♥死翘翘了
And now just so fucking not.
是啊 太震惊了
Yeah. Massive boo-hoo.
即便如此 还是有不少奖金的
Although, bit of a bonus.
"你好 那是英国一流的弗罗比舍学者吗?"
"Hello, is that the UK's leading Frobisher scholar?
"这是英国<<卫报>>的讣告部"
"This is the obituary department of The Guardian newspaper.
"你能给我们一个
"Could you furnish us with a quote
不会影响你下一♥期♥刊物销量的报价吗?"
"that will in no way harm the sales of your forthcoming book?"
钞票啊 钞票啊
Kerching, kerching.
关于斯托...
The thing about Stowe is that...
真的 他们还不清楚将会发生什么
Truly, they are not ready for what is about to happen upon them.
我们刚让另一个乐队加入进来
We've just had another band turn up.
所以只能给你们五分钟了
We can only give you five minutes.
我...我不知道
I...I don't know.
我想我们只能上演一场删减版的绝世大爆♥炸♥了
I guess we'll just have to do an abridged Implodium.
只唱我的歌♥行吗?
We could just do my song?
对呀 我们为什么不投票表决呢?
Yeah, why don't we just vote on it?
好吧...谁投给绝世大爆♥炸♥?
All right, well... who votes for Implodium?
我能...? 郑重声明
Can I...? For the record,
我甚至从没想过要加进一个打手鼓的家伙
I never even wanted a fucking bongo player.
金斯利
Kingsley!
你知道吗? 我不干了
You know what? I quit.
简直扯淡
This is bullshit.
我们票都卖♥♥光了
We've sold out,
而且我们连他妈一场演出都没搞定过
and we haven't even played a fucking gig.
好吧 我不在 祝你们好运
Yeah, well, good luck without me.
"去他妈的"
"Get to fuck."
他们互相做着
They do it to each other.
"去他妈的"
"Get to fuck."
晚上好啊 朋友
Evening, chaps.
我看到你在侵犯我的版权了
I see you've been infringing on my copyright.
是的...
Yeah...
我想是这样的...拉尔夫
I guess I have... Ralph.
因为你知道吗?
Because you know what?
去他妈的斯托摇滚乐队吧
Fuck the Stowe-Aways.
我找到了更好的
I've found something better.
你对我们来说已经不存在了 JP
You're dead to us, JP.
你为什么不到竞技场去?
Why don't you go down the Hippodrome?
我们今晚要进行一场手指调情大作战
We're going to be finger-banging on yachts.
得了 走开吧你 兄弟
Yeah, you walk away, mate.
他说侵犯他的版权
Er... how does he mean,
是什么意思?
infringing on his copyright?
哦 没什么大不了的
Oh, it's no big deal.
差不多是说你是他的
Basically, he shotgunned you,
所以我觉得我不可能得到你
so I thought you were out of bounds,
然后我决定违背他的意愿
but then I decided that I would contravene his shotgun
将你纳为己有
with a shotgun of my own.
你懂的...抢占!
So you know... Shotgun!
其中我不能说的原因
La raison pour laquelle je ne peux pas parler
是因为这家伙说了句"抢位"
c'est parce qu'un mec a dit le mot shotgun
然后突然我就为他所有
et tout d'un coup je lui appartiens
就像我是一块该死的肉
comme si j'etais un putain morceau de viande.
好吧 我觉得我们需要谷歌♥来翻译下
Yeah, I think we're going to have to Google Translate that.
说我好话还是坏话?
Mainly good or bad?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥!
Va te faire foutre, encule!
哇哦 那可有点粗鲁哦
Whoa, that was a little uncalled for.
我们走吧
We're going.
什么? 演出怎么办?
What? What about the band?
我退出了
I quit.
嗨 我们是哈特奈尔大道
Hi, we're Hartnell Avenue.
这样做好吗?
Is that a good idea?
希瑟 我们可以走吗?
Heather, can we just go?
不 当然了 我来这儿...
No, sure, I'll come and...
不管怎样都会和你在一边
whatever, stand outside with you.
只是我真的很喜欢这首歌♥ 金
I just really like this song, Kings.
抱歉 我真的喜欢
Sorry, I just do.
给我两分钟
Give me two minutes.
# 我转了几个弯 #
# I took some turns #
# 我不想回头看 #
# And I don't want to look back... #
你不是应该在台上吗?
Aren't you supposed to be on stage?
我退出了 退出了自己的乐队
I quit, I quit my own band.
没有我 她们似乎做得很不错
They seem to be doing pretty well without me.
不管怎样 我更喜欢他们之前的成员
I preferred their earlier material, anyway.
我有点害怕
I'm a bit scared.
# 透过今夜的大雨 #
# Through the heavy rain tonight #
# 你照亮着我 #
# When you shine on me #
# 将光芒撒在我身体 #
# Shine your light down on me #
# 你让这余烬重新燃起 #
# You turn this ember into a flame. #
谢谢
Thanks.
好!
Yeah!
太失败了
This is so fucked.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表