剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
because people can see you really clearly!
这正是我们邀请你加入斯托摇滚的原因所在
That is exactly why you need to join the Stowe-Aways.Yeah!
我都等不及重回游戏舞台了
I'm desperate to get back on the Bantasaurus.
我们三个重新聚首
The three of us, back together.
我们的吸引力会比百慕大三角还强的
It'll be like a Bermuda Triangle of banter.
兄弟 你知道加入斯托摇滚乐队
Bro, you do realise there's a bit more to being
不仅仅是在胡闹对吧
a Stowe-Away than banter?
没错 它可不是就去去什么中国餐厅
Yeah, it's not just about going to a Chinese restaurant
拿玻璃杯干干坏事什么的
and doing a shit in a pint glass.
部分如此
It is partly about that.
加入它的意义在于成为其中的一员 在于团结
Well, look, it's about being a Stowe boy. It's about solidarity.
你总是高人一等 JP 从来如此 本性使然
You're posh, JP. You'll always be posh. It's in your DNA.
就像是种族遗传什么的
It's, it's like an ethnicity,
就像黑人肤色一定是黑的 或者像犹太人
like being black or Hindu or fucking Jedi.
我们是弱势群体 所以才更要团结一心
We are the minority. We have to stick together.
等级观念啊 兄弟
Posh pride, bro.
没错 说得我自己都起鸡皮疙瘩了 真的
Yeah, I've got fucking gooseflesh, yo.
现在 在我宣布你作为新成员的加入之前
Now, before I can anoint you as the newest member of our elite
我还有最后一个要求
dining circle, I have just one question for you.
那就是...
And that is this...
你愿意拿烟斗吸一口我的小绒毛森林吗
would you be willing to smoke a pipe of my pubes?
是的 我愿意
Yes, I would.
快来给我 伙计 快来
Pube me up, boys. Pube me up.
请拿出证件 证件
IDs ready please. IDs.
混♥蛋♥席尔斯
Fucking Shales.
一切关于诗歌♥的事他都在排挤我
He's trying to keep me out of some poetry thing,
我压根不想去 猜怎么着 我现在偏偏要去
I don't even want to go to. Well, guess what. I'm going.
你参加吗?
You in?
我和狄伦有事
I'm doing something with Dylan.
真的吗? 是要跟他坦白你跟他老爹有一腿?
Oh, really? Would that be, telling him you shagged his dad?
我想说的 可他是那么单纯和无辜
I've tried. He's just so pure and innocent.
这就像在摧残祖国的幼苗
It's like trying to stamp on a puppy.
你要做的就是跑去跟他讲
All you got to do is, go up to him and say,
"嘿 俄狄浦斯 我睡了你老爹
"Oi, Oedipus, I fucked your dad and I used to have a weird
俄狄浦斯:希神话中弑父娶母的悲剧人物
"而且对你老妈也有种异样的同性迷恋
"girl-crush on your mum.
克服它哦"
Get over it."
你知道的 俄狄浦斯跟那些无关
Just so you know, Oedipus is nothing like that.
明天或许我会把他约出来吃午饭
Maybe I'll take him out for lunch somewhere tomorrow.
在个公共的地方... 那样他不至于泪奔
Somewhere public... so he can't cry.
明白了 现在你考虑中
See, now you're thinking.
她说得对 看看我们
She was right. Look at us.
我们都不是啥好人
We are not good people.
靠 开始了
Oh, shit. Here we go.
呃 将这首歌♥送给希瑟
Um. I'd like to dedicate this song to Heather.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, babe.
歌♥名叫绝世大爆♥炸♥
This is the Implodium Implodes.
# 和朋友们坐在星空下 #
# Sitting here, in the darkness with my friends #
# 烦恼 #
# Mr Madness #
# 落在肩上 #
# Hitting on my shoulder #
# 顿觉年岁增长 #
# Making me feel older #
# 最好的我 #
# Best of me #
# 是否徒留消瘦的身形 #
# Is it the only thin left for me? #
大家觉得怎么样?
So what did we think?
嗯...真不错
Yeah... It was really good.
我喜欢
I liked it.
惊艳
Brilliant.
尼玛你脖子怎么搞的?!
What the fuck were you doing with your neck?!
什么?
What?
你就像只该死的海龟!
You were like a fucking turtle!
你在鬼扯什么? 我才没有呢
What are you on about? No, I wasn't.
呃...确实脖子活动频繁了点
Erm... It was quite neck-heavy.
但歌♥唱得怎么样?
But what about the song?
受脖子影响很难集中精神去听
It was quite hard to concentrate with all the neck business.
好吧 总的说来 我该找个没人的地方上吊
Oh, right. So basically I should just go backstage and hang myself?
我想上吊对你是个技术活儿
I imagine hanging's going to be pretty tricky.
很棒的是它吸起来味道不错
The amazing thing is, it actually tasted really great.
噢 傻妞!
Oh, stupid cow!
女孩的事?
Girl troubles?
我表妹
My cousin.
貌似她连基本动作都不会
It seems she's incapable of following basic instructions.
听起来像是蛋疼终极版的医学定义
Sounds like the medical definition of terminal ball-ache.
没错 她来了
Yeah. Oh, this is her.
- 你还好吗 - 还不错 你呢 (法语)
- Ca va? - Bien et toi?
蛮好的 我们迟到了 但是你在哪里?
Ouais. Nous allons etre en retard. Mais t'etais ou?
我按你说的坐公交车来的 520路...
J'ai pris le bus, comme tu m'as dit, le 520...
我要定了!
Shotgun!
噢 他来了 海龟终于从壳里爬出来了
Oh, hear he is. He's finally come out of his shell.
是啊 很好
Yep, good one.
我听说真的很糟
I heard it was really shit.
公平讲 他吉他弹得不错
Oh, he's got good stuff, to be fair.
只是不太适合台前而已
You're just not a front man.
我没想过你会喜欢
I don't suppose you'd fancy it?
组个乐队? 征服整个A&R香肠车间
What another band? And go through the whole A&R sausage factory
A&R:唱片公♥司♥下的一个部门 负责发掘和训练歌♥手或艺人
别跟个仓鼠滚轮一样 用几分热度
just to end up on the fucking hamster wheel
支持下比荷卢经济联盟区的"安慰剂"乐队
supporting Placebo around Benelux for six weeks?
算了吧 多谢了
No, thanks.
"安慰剂"乐队:英国摇滚乐队
放眼整个西北地区 你旁边就坐着
You have one of the illest hype men in the whole of the North West
最能引爆全场的人 你要做的就是邀请他
sitting next to you on the sofa, all you have to do is ask.
邀请俄勒冈吧
Ask Oregon.
邀请我♥干♥嘛?
Ask me what?
你想加入金斯利的乐队吗?
Do you want to be in Kingsley's band?
等等 前提是你会唱歌♥吗?
Hang on, can you even sing?
当然 当然 我可以来一段...
Yeah, yeah, I can do sort of, erm...
# 黑天鹅绒和那小男孩的微笑 #
# Black velvet and that little boy's smile #
# 黑天鹅绒和那悠缓的南部风情 #
# Black velvet and that slow Southern style #
# 新的信仰将它披至你双膝 #
# A new religion that will bring it to your knees #
# 若你恳请 黑天鹅绒将于你 #
# Black velvet if you please. #
嗯 好... 你被录用了
Yeah, OK... You're in.
酷 耶
Cool, yeah.
我...真心喜欢你的针织套衫
I, er... really like your jumper.
是高领绒衣吗?
What is that, a turtleneck?
管它呢
Pointless.
记得不 那件衣服让他像只海龟
Remember, cos he looked like a turtle?
没错
Yes.
就是这段吗?
So this is the verse?
不是 那是前段 这才是要唱的一段
No, that's the pre-verse. That's the verse.
这是中八度 这是转换点
That's the middle-eight, that's the break-down,
然后我们跳到结尾部分
and then we're into the outro,
然后我们要唱引子部分但要高八度...
and then we do the intro but an octave higher...
我们先试试再说?
Shall we just try it?
好
Yeah.
到此...为止了
This... ends now.
霍华德 我们正在忙呢
We're in the middle of something, Howard.
我只能容忍♥室友组乐队
I can just about the tolerate the abstract idea
这离经叛道的主意
that we have a band made up of housemates,
但我扛不住自在地坐着还得听这噪音
but what I cannot abide is having to literally sit down and listen to it.
给我们半个小时
Just give us half an hour.
现在就放下吉他
Put the guitar down right now
否则我就拉黑你
or I'm browning you out.
什么?
What?
老弟 你被拉黑了
You just got browned out, buddy!
我们弹到哪?
Where were we?
断电了
The power's gone.
霍华德
Howard.
我当然去过巴黎
Of course I've been to Paris.
莫里森的墓地 蒙娜丽莎
Morrison's grave, Mona Lisa,
法式长面包 布里的白乳酪
baguette, brie.
莫里森:美国艺人 逃到巴黎 安葬于拉榭思神父公墓
轰! 打个来回 一小时四十五分
Boom! In and out, one hour 45.
水果在招手 野兽该进食了
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表