剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Pancakes. Anyone for pancakes?
你相信希瑟吗?
Can you believe Heather?
是啊 怎么了
Er, yeah.
她居然做煎饼了!
She made pancakes!
嗯 没什么大不了吧?
Right. What a fucking bitch?
我明白!
Yeah, I know!
就像我知道我们是好室友
Like, I know we're best mates and stuff,
但她那样做可不怎么样
but that is not cool.
煎饼是我的专利 一向是我做的
Pancakes are my thing. I always make pancakes.
你貌似从不做给我吃
Not for me you don't.
你要吃吗? 我来做
You want pancakes? I'll make you pancakes.
我明天给你做好多好多 让你觉得煎饼节到了
I'll make you so many pancakes, you'll think it's pancake day.
好啊 十分期待
Right. Look forward to that then.
你去哪里?
Where you going?
去酒店换班
Got a shift at the hotel.
我可以去吗? 我可以干吗?
Can I come? Can I do that?
我现在是经理 貌似可以雇人...
Well, I am the boss now, so I kind of can hire people...
雇我吧! 你要雇我啊!
Hire me! You should hire me!
走吧 我们有的是时间 正好避开希斯利
Go on, we'll have a wicked time, and we can get away from Heathsley.
希斯利? 是希瑟和金斯利的合体吗?
Heathsley? Is that Heather and Kingsley?
是啊 叫希斯利或者金瑟都可以
Yeah, Heathsley. Or Kingthler.
别管了 福德 走吧
Anyway, please Vod, go on.
面粉放多了点
Too much flour.
你看他
Look at him.
还以为自己是瑞安·雷诺兹(演员)
He thinks he's Ryan fucking Reynolds.
真不敢相信BP居然被这种人骗了
I can't believe BP were duped by that slick shit.
是啊 打击到我了
Yeah, well, BP can blow me.
我已经开始有了一些发明创造的想法
I've already started coming up with invention ideas
我必须要说 它们很强大
and, I've got to say, they're pretty strong.
什么想法?
What are the ideas?
听好了 第一个就是坦克直升机
OK, so, the first one is a Tank-copter.
大体就是把直升机的螺旋桨装到坦克上
You basically put helicopter blades onto a tank
使坦克飞起来
so that it can fly.
太重了吧
Too heavy.
是啊 我就是想着它太重了
Yeah, I did think that it might be too heavy.
所以我的下一个想法是建个网站
So my next one is an idea for a website,
叫"我长什么样网"
it's called www.howamIlooking?com.
域名不能用?com 必须是.com
You can't have ?com. It's got to be .com.
额 不管...
Well, anyway...
你进入那个网页
You go onto howamIlooking?com,
电脑屏幕就会变成一面镜子
and then the computer screen becomes a mirror.
和真正的镜子一样
Like an actual mirror.
无法实现的
Can't be done.
哎 别这种态度啊
Yeah, well, not with that attitude, no.
只有这种态度了 还有吗?
Not with any attitude. Any more?
好吧 听我说
OK, and hear me out.
iPhone也可作为剃须刀
An iPhone that is also a razor.
没用的
Won't work.
看 很接近啊
But look, it's so nearly there.
你只是在制♥造♥噪音而已
That's you just doing the noise.
我懂
Yeah, I realise that.
但是我想说 请你帮下我好吗?
But what I'm saying is, please can you help me?
我想着手研制手♥机♥剃须刀
I want to get started on the phone/razor,
但是我怕会弄坏手♥机♥
but I'm worried that I'll break my phone.
好吧 那你去计算机科学系找索伦
Right, OK, go to the Computer Sciences Faculty and ask for Sauron.
他是那里最好的程序员
He's the best programmer there is.
索伦? 像指环王里那个?
Sauron? Like in Lord of the Rings?
无可奉告! 我没看过!
I don't know! I haven't seen it!
我才不看什么巫师啊魔法的垃圾电影!
I don't watch films about wizards and magical fucking jewellery!
我的天! 淡定啊!
Jesus! Chill out!
托尼?
Tony?
俄勒冈
Oregon.
首先 谢谢你没有因我弄伤了你的鼻子而告我
Firstly, thank you for agreeing not to sue me for breaking your nose.
你应该感谢法律制度
Well, you should thank the legal system
长久以来对女性的照顾
for being institutionally weighted in favour of women.
是啊 真好 太棒了
Yeah, OK, great.
第二 你的经费全用完了吗?
Secondly, have you spent all your funding?
因为我一直想着办本杂♥志♥...
Because I was thinking of setting up a magazine, and...
用完了
I've spent it.
我不相信
Well, I don't believe you.
怎么? 难道在你眼中我就是颠三倒四
Why? Because you think I'm some kind of chaotic,
未老先衰?
senile flake?
已经用完了
It's spent.
你能不能再四处打听下有没有多的经费?
Could you maybe ask around and see if there's any more?
我懂了 你想让我四处打听
I see. You want me to ask around.
就像你的宠物猪 在泥土中可怜兮兮地求松露
Like your pet pig, snuffling in the dirt for truffles.
大体说来 就是电脑屏幕变成镜子...
So, basically, the computer screen turns into a mirror...
那不现实
That won't work.
好吧 那这个呢?
OK, well, what about this?
这可不简单
It's not easy.
我知道这不简单
I know it's not easy.
所以我才给你一百英镑 让你想出怎么实现它
That is why I'm giving you 100 pounds to work out how to do it.
如果想你可以点一下 都在这里
You can count it, if you want. It's all there.
不用了 挺好
Oh, no, it's fine.
来嘛 点一下
Go on, count it.
50 100
50, 100.
是吧? 我才没瞎说 索伦
See? I'm not pissing about, Sauron.
这就是我们前往那操蛋的发财之道的通行证
This is our passport to planet fucking minted.
我的天 太神奇了! 我们在酒店 免费诶!
Oh, my God, this is brilliant! We're in a hotel, for free!
那是 习惯就好了
Yeah, you get used to that.
我在这干活时你干嘛不去浴室打扫?
Why don't you do the bathroom while I do in here?
噢 好的
Yeah, OK.
哇哦! 小冰箱
Wow! Minibar.
看 福德! 是小瓶葡萄酒诶!
Look, Vod! Tiny wine!
我们可以喝的吧?
We're allowed this, right?
其实不行
Not really.
为了...
Here's to...
给我俩起个什么昵称好?
What's a good nickname for us?
清洁...清洁双煞 清洁一族
Er, the clean... The sisters of clean, the clean clan,
清洁双塔...都不好
the cleaning towers of... No.
不妨在打扫浴室时想如何?
Why don't you work it out while you do the bathroom?
好主意 老大
Good idea, boss.
对了 你昨晚听到希斯利的声音没?
Hey, did you hear Heathsley last night?
他们洗鸳鸯浴了 爽得很 就像80年代的
They had a fucking bath together, like they're a football team
足球队什么的 真恶心!
in the '80s, or something. It's rank!
我把厕所打扫干净了!
I've cleaned the loo!
你就冲了一下
Well, you've flushed it.
我想...洗个澡 顺便打扫下浴室
I might... clean the bath by having a bath.
就像给浴室洗个澡!
Like, give the bath a bath!
好啦 我得到经费了
OK, so I've found some funding.
太棒了!
Yes!
好了
OK.
你是最棒的 托尼! 你真♥他♥妈♥的棒啊!
You are the best, Tony! You are the bloody best!
那是
Yes.
那你有想好杂♥志♥名了嘛?
So, have you given the magazine a title yet?
早想好了 要不叫绝对尚品
Yes. It's either The Definite Article,
或者尚品无限 或者今日今时 也可以叫
or Indefinite Articles, or Present Tense, or...
好了 因为它们都是好名字 顺便说一下
OK, because - and they're great names, by the way...
如果它有点犹太味可能更好
it might be better if it were called something Jewish.
好吧 为什么?
Oh, right. Why?
这么想 如果它和犹太人的信仰联♥系♥起来
Just think it'd be really classy
定然是十分时髦的
if it were in some way linked to the Jewish faith.
此外 这经费是出自犹太人的社团
Also, the funding comes from the Jewish Society,
所以会有帮助
so it would help.
了啦
Oh.
好的 犹太人
OK. Erm, Jewish.
好啊 干嘛没想到这个呢
Yeah, OK, why not?
正是
Exactly.
我很高兴你能满意
I'm glad you're pleased.
托尼 我很高兴
I'm thrilled, Tony.
因为我们能再次成为朋友
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表