剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
嘿 在看书呢? 看什么呢?
Hey, Book-o? What's with all the books?
都考完试了 还这么勤奋用功呢
Exams are over, Booky Two Shoes.
别看了 我们都解放了
There's no need to read. We've been freed.
我要看点弗罗比舍的作品 有任务
I need to read some of Frobisher's stuff for work.
弗罗比舍 就是你杀的那个诗人是吧?
Fro-bisher - that's the poet guy that you killed, right?
我没有杀他好吗
I didn't kill him.
我只是恰好是在他心脏停止跳动以前
I just happened to be the last person he went on a drink
陪他喝酒嗑药的最后一个人
and drugs bender with before his heart packed up.
你误会我了
Don't get me wrong.
其实我觉得把诗人杀了是非常好的事
I think killing poets is a good thing.
你说"有任务"是什么意思?
What do you mean "for work"?
席尔斯会给我点酬劳
Shales is giving me some Cheddar
我会告诉他那天跟弗罗比舍约会时说的一些话
for the stuff Frobisher said the night we hung out.
好极了
Cool.
只是我想不起弗罗比舍那晚都说了些什么了
Only I can't remember what Frobisher said the night we hung out,
我们都酩酊大醉了
cos we were totally fucked.
好吧
Right.
好了
OK.
到楼下去
Downstairs.
马上!
Now!
这房♥子正在下沉
This house is sinking.
但别害怕 我会造个救生艇
But fear not, I'm building a life boat.
妇女和烟鬼酒鬼优先!
And it's women and caners first!
记下了
Tick and tick.
新生六居客 第二季第八集
这地方怎么了?
What's wrong with this place anyway?
为什么要搬?
Why move?
首先 这里没有酒窖
Well, for a start, it doesn't have a wine cellar.
一间潮湿点的房♥间就不错
And a wet room would be nice.
有时候你都可以听到室友互相自♥慰♥的声音
Sometimes you can hear other housemates wanking each other off.
干嘛?
What?
夜深人静的时候听得到的
When it's quiet, you can.
马桶的冲水器力道不够了
The flush on the toilet isn't powerful enough.
我床垫会发出像放屁一样的声音
My mattress makes a noise like I've farted.
你确定是你床垫发出的声音吗?
Is that your mattress?
我们已经进入合约的最后阶段了
Look, we're coming towards the end of our contract,
我在想 我们干嘛不来个大升级呢
and I thought, why not just go in for an upgrade.
把房♥子升级到2.0版本
House 2.0.
好啊 你们做怎样的决定都算上我
Yeah, whatever you decide, then count me in!
因为我肯定会要个房♥间 我肯定会继续住这里
Because I'll definitely want a room, because I'll definitely be here.
那我想到了说再见的时候了
Well, I guess this is goodbye.
我把你们从小狮子养到大雄狮了
I've nurtured you from young cubs. Now you're lions.
这就是...生命的轮回
Such is the... circle of life.
无忧必然无虑(哈库呐玛塔塔)
Hakuna and indeed matata.
哈库呐玛塔塔:电影狮子王里的台词
很高兴认识你们
It was nice knowing yous.
霍华德 你不能走 你要和我们一起
Howard, you can't go - you're coming with us.
可以吗?
Am I?
当然了
Yes, you are.
我们就像海军陆战队 绝不会丢下任何一个人
Because we are like Marines and we never leave a man behind.
那太好了
That would be nice.
肯定是托尼·席尔斯
Oh, that'll be Tony Shales.
狄伦来了
Oh, that'll be Dylan.
太奇怪了
Oh, this is weird.
其实一点都不奇怪
Only it's not weird at all.
因为我已经把所有事情都解释清楚了
Because I've explained everything.
说了要来看福德的原因
About coming round to see Vod.
我是说多奇怪的巧合啊
I just meant it's a weird coincidence.
这点我同意托尼 一点都不奇怪
I agree with Tony. It's not weird at all.
那我们应该各做各的事吧
So we should probably get out of each other's way.
想来杯茶吗宝贝?
Do you want a cup of tea, babe?
- 来一杯吧 - 好的 谢了
- Love one. - Yes, please.
不好意思 你刚刚叫"宝贝"了是吗?
Sorry. You said "babe" then, didn't you?
抱歉啊 我想你应该叫我"教授"的来着
Sorry, I thought you were going to say "Professor",
叫我"席尔斯教授"
as in "Professor Shales".
都是我的错
My mistake.
我是在和狄伦说话 他是我的宝贝
I was talking to Dylan. He's my babe.
我还爱着你
I still love you.
滚吧你
Fuck off.
弗罗比舍的死很神奇
Frobisher's death has been amazing.
让我的职业生涯又充满了新的能量 我是说
It's totally re-energised my career. I mean,
我不想被说成是"享受他尸体余热"的人
I don't want to sound like I'm feasting on his corpse,
但我现在真的很红
but I'm so in demand now.
我的书要再版了 他们要把我列在畅销书前排
My book's about to be reprinted, they want me on Front Row.
甚至有人建议把我列入布克奖的评奖团里
There's even a suggestion I might be on the Booker jury.
布克奖:小说界的最高荣誉
珍现在一定恨死我了
Jean hates me right now.
太好了
It's wonderful.
那就是说你现在赚了点小钱了是吧?
So you're making a bit of cash off it, then?
是啊 一点点而已
Yeah. Little bit.
说到钱 你是不是该给我报酬了?
Speaking of money, can I have my money?
给你吧
There you go.
- 200英镑 - 涨价了
- 200 pounds. - It's gone up.
什么时候?
Since when?
从你说你做得多么多么好的时候
Since you started talking about how well you're doing.
我也没有做得那么好
I'm not doing that well.
我们在谈的是学术界的问题
This is academia we're talking about.
涨到一千镑了
It's gone up to 1,000.
我再给你...50英镑吧
I can give you... another 50?
好的 可以
Yeah, fine.
我的出版商还在等着呢 他说什么了?
So, my publisher's waiting. What did he say?
"红衣女士"代表着什么?
What does the Red Lady stand for?
他说...那象征着他的小JJ
He said... it was symbolic of his cock.
真的啊
Really.
真的吗?
Really?
千真万确
Straight up.
我以我奶奶的命发誓
Swear on my nan's life.
太不可思议了 真不可思议
Unbelievable. That's unbelievable.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I know. Isn't it?
生育 力量 创造 真是这样
Fertility, power, creation - that works.
真的是这样
That totally works.
很好
Good.
我去 我的前言要全部重写了
Shit, I've got to completely rewrite my foreword.
还有第五章
And chapter five.
第六章 天哪 第六章也要重写!
And chapter six. Oh, my God - chapter six!
我去看了下那栋房♥子
So I went to check out that house,
基本和这里一模一样 除了有种奇怪的味道
and it was basically exactly the same as this except it smelt really weird.
所以我就想...滚它的吧
So I thought... fuck it.
我们就待在这儿 但要把它升级一下
We're just going to stay here, but we'll upgrade it.
我拟了个计划
I've drawn up some plans.
我的露天平台要移到这里
My decks will go over there,
这是镜面球 这是光学器件
mirror balls, optics,
性♥爱♥露天放映台在这里
stage for the erotic live shows.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到2.0版新房♥子
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to House 2.0.
忽略这些小JJ 纯属装饰
Ignore the cocks - they're just decorative.
那说到这栋
So, speaking of House 2.0,
可能会让人有点烦躁的2.0升级版房♥子
which could potentially be quite annoying,
我准备去叫希瑟搬进来和我们一起住
I'm going to ask Heather to move in with us.
怎么了吗 你们都怎么了?
What with me. If that's all right with everyone.
没门儿 乔茜
No way, Jose.
不可能 查理斯·丹斯
Not a chance, Charles Dance.
为啥不行? 你们怎么都针对希瑟?
Why not? What have you got against Heather?
你们是情侣 我才不和情侣住呢
You're a couple, I'm not living with a couple -
情侣都很腻歪
they're very... coupley.
你们俩吃早餐时 我就得叫上俄勒冈
If you two are having breakfast, I have to get Oregon to come
下来陪我
downstairs with me,
这样我才不会跟个饥渴的电灯泡一样
so I don't feel like Glenn the fucking Gooseberry.
还有一点 说得委婉一点
And... I mean this like in a really nice way, erm,
她有时候有点奇怪
she can be a little bit weird sometimes.
她不奇怪啊 哪里奇怪呢?
She's not weird. How is she... how is she weird?
举个例子
Give me one example.
她有时会说很奇怪的话
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表