剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
that any son could hope to have.
我爱你 老爸
I love you, Daddy.
敬我爸
To my dad.
敬你♥爸♥
To your dad.
敬你♥爸♥ 敬我爸
To your dad. To my dad.
敬你♥爸♥
To your dad.
你要拿咱俩拍的这些照片做什么?
What are you going to do with these photos, anyway?
发到推特上吗
Tweet them?
假装我是你的女性♥伴♥侣♥或者你的女朋友?
Pretend I'm your lezzer mate or your girlfriend?
不 我已经想过了 不管怎么说 我决定了
No. I've been thinking about it and, anyway, I've decided...
你不是我喜欢的类型
you're not my type.
金斯利
Kingsley.
我宁愿和一个更有女人味的人在一起
I think I'd rather do it with someone a bit more girly.
开始了
It's happening.
我可能更倾向于乔茜这样的
I'd probably rather be with someone like Josie.
哦 耶
Oh, yes.
我们能合个影么 乔茜?
Can I get a picture, Jose?
当然 宝贝
Yeah, babe.
好吧 开始了之后就各顾各了
OK, if it kicks off, it's every man for himself.
先到先得
First come, first served.
要是想的话你可以吻我 我不介意
You can kiss me if you like. I don't mind.
如果你觉得那能让人们不再讨厌你的话
If you think it'll make people stop hating you,
反正我是醉得可以了
I'm definitely drunk enough.
她不会的 乔茜 看看她的肩膀就知道了
She won't do it, Josie, look at her shoulders.
别再讨论我的肩膀了
Shut up about my shoulders.
我才不是怕吻乔茜
I'm not afraid to snog Josie.
我只是想确定我做的事是正确的
I just want to make sure that it's the right thing to do.
对 那当然是对的了 知道么?
Yes, of course it's the right thing to do, you know?
放松 上吧
Just relax, do it.
JP 我们接吻不是接给你看的
JP, we're not doing this for you.
这样做是为了让人们以为俄勒冈不反对同性恋
We are doing this so Oregon can pretend she doesn't hate gay people.
嗯 好吧 我一点都不在乎
Yeah, well, I literally
你们是为了什么 赶紧亲吧
couldn't give a nun's hymen why you're doing it. Just do it.
顺便说一句 在一个男性观众面前
Just so you know, snogging a girl
吻一个女孩是不算数的
for an audience of men doesn't count.
她说的没错
She's right.
我们去储物间里亲吧
Let's do it in the snug.
什么? 不 不 你们不能走
What? No, no, you can't go in there.
别走 别 你们要去哪里?
Stop it. No, where are you going?
求求你们了 出来吧
Please, come out.
这可是我家
This is my house.
我不准你们在储物间接吻 现在就给我出来
I forbid you to snog in the snug. Get out here now.
怎么样了? 你们真的在接吻么?
What's happening? Are you doing it?
就好了? 发生什么事了?
Well? What happened?
你们真的亲了?
Did you do it?
我不信 给我看看照片
I don't believe you. Show me the photo.
才不给你看呢
I don't think so.
这算哪门子的同性恋之吻啊?
What kind of a lesbian kiss is that?
我又得了啥好处?
What do I get out of it?
你喜欢么?
Did you like it?
当然 感觉其实很不错的
Yeah, it was quite good actually.
是啊 我也觉得我是个接吻高手
Yeah, I'm a good kisser, I reckon.
你还算凑合吧
You're all right.
挺棒的
Pretty good.
真不敢相信居然不让我们看 你们真小气
I can't believe you didn't show us. You are so selfish.
好吧 如果你吻了金斯利
Well, we'll do it again if
我们就再吻一次
you kiss Kingsley.
我不要
I don't think so.
来吧 乖孩子
Come here, big boy.
为什么? 你就那么想让她们再亲一次?
Why? Why do we want them to do it again?
你性取向正常么?两个女孩上演现场版高♥潮♥哎
Are you gay? Two girls getting it on.
我是说 你要真是同志 那我没话说
I mean, if you are gay, fine.
但你要不是 就得吻我
But if you're not gay, you have to kiss me.
不要
No.
如果你女朋友在和迈克约会 你也该反击
If she's diddling Big Dick Mike, you might as well get some action.
不要
No.
那我命令你这样做
Well, I demand that you do it.
因为这是我家 我...
It's my house and...
我还有枪
I've got a gun.
快点
Come on.
靠墙站着
Against the wall.
后退
Move.
劲爆
Hot.
好了 该你们了
OK, your turn.
我现在不是很想吻诶
I don't really feel like it.
没关系 我也不是很想的啦
That OK, I don't really fancy it either.
混♥蛋♥
You bitches.
你们两个狡猾至极的混♥蛋♥
You clever, clever bitches.
你技术真是太棒了 谢谢
That was excellent. Thank you.
好吧 我该睡了 你可以出去了
OK, it's my bedtime. Out you go.
就...
That's...
这样?
all?
拜托 霍华德
Come on, Howard.
床伴是不黏人的
The fuck buddy doesn't stick around.
不是么?
Yes?
快点快点
Chop, chop.
嗯 没错
Yes, right.
晚安
Good night.
你要去哪里啊?
Where are you going?
威尔士
Wales.
你真的假的啊? 又来? 别撞到马路上了
Really? Again? Don't head-butt the driveway.
只有二百英里罢了
It's only 200 miles.
记得么 你上次去也是只差二百英里就到了
And the last time you came up 200 miles short, remember?
你连门都打不开
You can't even open the door.
是你搞砸了我和戴夫的事
You screwed it all up between me and Dave.
所以你开车带我去威尔士
You drive me to Wales.
什么跟什么啊 乔茜
What? Josie.
本该是我和戴夫的婚礼
I want to apologise to Dave
现在成了他和别人的婚礼
on what would have been our wedding day
我要在这错误的婚礼上为和你上♥床♥向他道歉
but is now his wedding day to someone else for sleeping with you.
我觉得那会是个很好的结婚礼物
I think it would be a nice wedding present.
还有什么更好的吗?
What could be better?
沙拉勺
Salad spoons.
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
你带我去 要不我就自己开车去
You drive me or I drive myself
说不定我还会因车祸身亡
and then I might die and
而你会为我的死和一切的一切遭受良心的谴责
you'll have that on your conscience as well as everything else.
没人
Clear.
你看这个壁橱
See this cupboard?
以前我和我哥哥在保姆普鲁发脾气时
Me and my brother used to sit in here.
常常就坐在这里
When we were hiding from Nanny Prue in one of her moods.
现在感觉好奇怪呢
Weird.
还有 看到这个了么?
And look. See this?
这...
This...
这是我哭的时候坐的台阶
This is my crying step.
以前爸妈吵架的时候 我总会坐在这里哭
I used to sit here and cry when the rents were arguing.
我了个去
Shit.
这是另一级我在哭的时候会坐的台阶
And this is my other crying step.
以前每当我的假期结束
I used to sit on this one
要被送回斯托时 我就会坐在这阶上哭
when I had to go back to Stowe at the end of the holidays.
看 你看
See, look.
栏杆上都是咬过的痕迹
The banister's all chewed.
因为我父亲讨厌我哭
That's because dad didn't like me crying
所以我就咬着栏杆来忍♥住抽泣
so I used to bite on it to hold back the blubs.
有两个大哭专用台阶正常么?
Is it normal to have two crying steps?
姐还一个也没有呢
I didn't even have one.
你要进去么?
Are you going in?
我本来是想进的来着
I was going to.
只是来这儿的路上
Only, thing is, on the way here
我想起了他肩关节不好的事
I remembered about Dave's bad shoulder.
没错
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表