剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
Right.
睡前我经常会为他按♥摩♥
And how I always used to do him a massage before bed,
在他犯病的时候
you know, when it was bad.
就算很累 我也会坚持给他按♥摩♥
Even if I was tired, I always did it.
因为我想让他好过点 你知道么?
I didn't want him to be in pain, you see?
但是有一次 就一次 我扭到脖子了
But this one time, I really hurt my neck because
我当时在刮腋毛 所以你就得这样...
I was shaving my armpit and you sort of have to, like a sort of...
总之 我让他帮我按♥摩♥一下
Anyway, I asked him to give me a neck massage...
你要知道 就这么一次
once, mind...
他只按了有五秒钟 然后告诉我他手疼
and he did it for like five seconds and then said his fingers hurt.
我只是在等一条短♥信♥
Just waiting for a text.
天哪 金斯利 别再担心了
God, Kingsley, stop worrying.
希瑟才没对啥性感迈克或大JJ迈克感兴趣呢
Heather's not interested in Sexy Mike or Mike with the big dick.
她...
She...
她真的很喜欢你
She really likes you.
她真这么说了?
She actually said that?
刚认识你一周她基本上就搬来和你一起住了
She basically moved in with you after a week.
你还想怎样啊
What more do you want?
要不要她再在屁♥股♥上纹上你的脸啊
A tattoo of your face on her arse?
把我的脸纹在她屁♥股♥上?
My face on her arse?
你这是一箭双雕 对吧?
It's double-edged, really, isn't it?
回家么?
Home?
现在么?
Now?
嗯
Yeah.
先睡一会儿 然后就回家
Little sleep and then home.
'我只是想为之前走的时候的态度跟你道歉'
'I just wanted to say sorry about before, the way I left
'怕你还不知道 再正式告诉你'
'and, for the record, in case you didn't know,'
我很喜欢你 说实话 我是真的真的很喜欢你
I really like you. In fact, I really, really like you.
其实 我觉得我是爱上你了
In fact, I think I probably love you.
永别了 拉格比(英格兰中部城市)
Bye, Rugby.
我从没有真心喜欢过你
I never really got into you.
我是经常玩 但却从没弄懂过游戏规则
I played you a lot but I never really knew what was going on.
是最后一瓶了么?
Is that the last bottle?
好吧 就这样吧
Well, that's it then.
我的家没了
My house is gone.
你在曼彻斯特还有个家啊
You still have a house in Manchester.
还有托斯卡纳区的那栋别♥墅♥
Plus the villa in Tuscany.
还有迪拜的那个公♥寓♥
And the apartment in Dubai.
你打算怎么处置你父亲的骨灰呢?
What's going to happen to him?
其实我也不知道 我...
I thought, I don't know, I...
我想我总可以带着他走的
I might be able to take him with me.
我父亲
My dad.
他其实真的很爱我的
He really loved me.
我是说 我知道他从来没表现出来
I mean, I know he never showed it
或是直接说出来
or said it
甚至哪怕暗示一下
or even implied it
但是他真的很爱我
but he really did.
他当然爱你了
Of course he did.
走吧 穿件外套然后上车吧
Come on, let's get you a jumper and we'll get in the car.
等等
Hold on.
我的车呢?
Where's my car?
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表