剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
What? We do press and...
什么 我们应付媒体和...
I know what PR is. I'm not an idiot.
我知道什么是公♥关♥ 我不是个傻子
I mean why am I talking to you? I want to talk to Danny.
我是问我为什么要跟你说话 我要跟丹尼说话
Well, you can't right now 'cause Danny's getting ready for the show.
现在不行 因为丹尼在准备节目
I don't care if he's having high tea
就算他是在和丹麦女王喝茶
with the Queen of fucking Denmark.
我他妈也不在乎
Why have I got a journalist calling my home
为什么我会在家里接到记者的电♥话♥
talking about my son?
问我儿子的事
No, no, you can't. Stop!
不 不 你不能 停下
Right, stop. How much?
站住 多少钱
Excuse me?
你说什么
How much, just to make it all go away?
多少钱 可以让你不追究这件事
Make it go away?
不追究
Make what go away?
不追究什么
My son?
我儿子吗
I don't want any of his money.
我不想要他的钱
I never did. I earn my money, thank you.
我从来没要过 我自己赚钱 谢谢
That's the problem with you people, all of you.
这就是你们的问题 你们所有人
You just assume that everyone can be bought.
你们以为所有人都能被收买♥♥
Come on. That's a bit rich, coming from someone who...
得了吧 这算是不少钱了 对于你这种...
Coming from... what?
我这种... 什么
No, no, go on. Coming from what?
不 说下去 我这种什么
Prostitute?
妓♥女♥吗
A whore?
婊♥子♥吗
Scarlet woman?
荡♥妇♥吗
You know what? You're probably right.
你知道吗 你或许是对的
Maybe I should forfeit any highfalutin ambitions
也许我应该被禁止拥有
of being treated like an actual human being.
被当作人来对待的雄心壮志
No, I'm just asking that you don't speak to any media.
不是的 我只是想让你别接受任何媒体的采访
Why would I wanna talk to the fucking media?
为什么我会想接受媒体的采访
So I can be called a slag?
好让别认骂我荡♥妇♥吗
I don't wanna talk to anyone.
我不想跟任何人聊
I don't want my 15 minutes. I don't want anybody's money!
我不想出名 我不想要任何人的钱
I... I earned 120 grand last year, after tax.
我... 去年赚了十二万 而且是税后
All I want is for me and my boy to be left alone!
我只希望谁都别来打扰我和我儿子
So we can be normal. That is all I've ever wanted.
让我们做个普通人 我从来都只想要这个
And he promised.
他也保证了
God, don't cry.
天啊 别哭
I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean all that.
对不起 我真的不是那个意思
Come on, let's just take a breather, will we?
来 我们休息下 好吗
Why do you let them behave like this?
你们为什么要让媒体这么做
Why go after people like me, like...
为什么要来追着我这种人不放
I'm the one ruining his life?
好像是我毁了他的生活一样
You don't let them take responsibility for their actions.
你们不让他们为自己的行为负责
And if there's no consequence, it will never stop.
如果世界上没有后果一说 这永远都不会停止
God. I'm so sorry.
天啊 非常不好意思
I'll be one minute.
稍等一会儿
Mum, what?
妈妈 怎么了
Melody, I need to talk to you.
美乐蒂 我得跟你谈谈
Mum, I'm at my work. It's important.
妈妈 我在工作 这很重要
My job's fucking important.
我的工作也他妈很重要
Your dad's been moved to a hospice.
你♥爸♥被转移到临终疗养院去了
He's been deteriorating over the last week.
他的病上周不断恶化
I can't care for him and keep him comfortable,
我无法继续照顾他 安抚好他了
so they're gonna move him.
所以他们想转移他
If you want to make sure you get to see him,
如果你还想能见到他
you should get on a train.
你就马上坐车回来
It's hard to know exactly how much time he's got.
你♥爸♥爸不知道还有多少时间了
Danny!
丹尼
Fuck.
操
It's under control!
一切尽在掌控
How you doing, man?
你好吗 兄弟
Eve? Eve!
伊芙 伊芙
Reese is here.
瑞茜来了
What? Here? Why?
什么 这里吗 为什么
She wants a tell-all exclusive with Danny
她想要和丹尼独家自白专访
all about his love for the child and his shame and his recovery.
聊他对孩子的爱 他的羞愧还有改邪归正
Are you having a fucking bubble bath?
你开什么玩笑
She fucks over Caroline,
她在背后阴了卡罗琳
now she wants another exclusive.
现在还想要独家专访
We need to fix it. We need to make a deal. Come on.
我们得搞定这个 我们得做个交易 快来
Watch him. A deal?
看着他 交易
Well, we know Reese. We know she is a snake
我们了解瑞茜 她就是个卑鄙无♥耻♥之徒
who would sell her own mother into a sex trafficking ring
她甚至愿意把自己亲妈卖♥♥给性贩卖♥♥集团
if it means she gets a story out of it.
来换取一条大新闻
Caroline will never go for it.
卡罗琳不会同意的
I think Caroline's a little stressed and she's not thinking clearly.
我觉得卡罗琳因为压力太大 有些事没想明白
Rob, they already had a deal.
小罗 她们早就有过一桩交易了
Well, I was just thinking that maybe
我只是想
if you and I could figure something out, you know...
如果我俩能想出什么办法 就...
I know Reese. I know how to get what I want from her.
我了解瑞茜 我知道怎么利用她
Really? Because from what I've seen,
真的吗 我倒觉得
she knows how to get what she wants from you.
是她更懂得如何利用你
You know what? I'll figure it out myself.
这么着吧 我自个儿想
Rob. Caroline, Reese is here.
小罗 卡罗琳 瑞茜来了
Your pal, Abigail, here was just offering an exclusive with Danny,
你的老友 阿比盖尔 提出想给丹尼做专访
letting him tell his side of the story, warts and all.
让他讲述他的故事 如实描绘
Reckons we might even be able to tie it in with a book deal, as well.
我们兴许能跟书捆绑销♥售♥
What do you think we should do?
你觉得我们该怎么做
Well, I think, as the one who broke the story,
我觉得她作为把新闻捅出去的人
it gives the piece an interesting angle.
这不失为一个有趣的视角
She says that she genuinely believes in his repentance.
如果她声称她笃信丹尼的忏悔
It could lend it a certain credibility.
能给报道增加可信度
I had the same thought exactly.
我正有此意
OK, Miss Reese, you can have your story, on one condition.
好了 瑞茜小姐 你的专访成了 有一个条件
And what's that?
是什么呢
You tell me who your source is.
告诉我消息来源是谁
Caroline, you know that as a journalist,
卡罗琳 你明白我作为记者
my number-one commandment is to protect my sources.
第一要务就是保护消息提供者
Take it or leave it.
不说就滚吧
Fine. She knew what she was getting herself into.
行吧 反正她敢说出来心里也有数
It was Melody.
是美乐蒂
Melody? The little Scottish one.
美乐蒂 那个苏格兰小姑娘
That's her name, isn't it? Don't be too harsh on her.
是这名吧 别对她太凶了
She's just playing the game.
她只是跟我做个交易
Plan was, I tip her off next time something big
计划是 下回你们有客户出大事的时候
was gonna go down for one of your clients,
我会给她透露点消息
and she'd swan in and save the day.
她就能够轻而易举拯救世界
Deepak!
迪帕克
Tits.
草
What are you talking about, you bloody lunatic?
你说什么呢 死疯子
You told them about Cheryl!
你把谢丽尔的事说出去了
You promised. You fucking promised!
你保证过的 你他娘保证过的
I never told them anything. Get off me.
我什么都没说 放开我
You fucking bloody beardy Judas bastard!
你个狗♥日♥的♥大胡子混账叛徒
Boys, can you just pack it in? Get off me! Get off!
先生们 能先别打了吗 放开我 放手
Daniel, get off him right now, you bloody pillock.
丹尼尔 放开他 你个蠢货
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Is it because I went on Graham Norton without you?
就因为我上诺顿秀没带你吗
What? I never wanted to go on Graham Norton.
什么 我就没想过上诺顿秀
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
That's for breaking my Radio Times award.
这巴掌是谢谢你毁了我的"广播时报"奖
I think we should go outside. Holly Willoughby didn't forget
咱们还是先到外面等吧 霍莉·威洛比不是忘了
to invite you to her fondue party.
邀请你去奶酪火锅派对
She didn't invite you 'cause she thinks you're a twat.
她就是觉得你是个白♥痴♥
You only got this job because of affirmative action!
你能上节目都是因为平权法案
You only got this job because you've got special needs.
你能上节目都是因为身体残障
ADHD is not special needs!
多动症不是残障
OK, enough, enough.
行了 够了 闭嘴
I never told them anything, you bloody idiot.
老子一个字都没往外说 臭傻♥逼♥
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表