剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
because genetically the child is his.
因为从生物学角度来讲 孩子是他的
The child is his, right, Rox?
孩子是他的 对吧 小罗
Yes. What sort of slag do you think I am? Rude.
当然 你把我当什么人了 真不礼貌
Fact is, we are where we are,
事已至此
and we need to deal with it, like adults.
我们要用成年人的方式解决
You said you loved me. You what?
你说过你爱我的 你说什么
Rox? No.
小罗 不是这样的
I said I loved having sex with you, Kadell. That's different.
卡德尔 我说的是我爱跟你做♥爱♥ 这不一样
Bloody Nora.
我的老天爷啊
Babe, I thought we had something special.
宝贝 我以为我们之间是有真爱的
No, babe, I... OK, time out.
不是的 宝贝 我... 好 时间到
Ladies, huddle. Outside. Right now, please. Outside.
女士们 集♥合♥ 到外面 现在 请到外面来
OK, so what's the play?
好了 怎么办
Anyone with an ounce of wit will know that that is Kadell's baby,
但凡有点脑子的人都知道那是卡德尔的孩子
so we need to run with it.
我们只能将计就计
What's the outcome that we're looking for here?
我们想要的结果是什么
Well, professionally, Darren and Roxy play much better as a couple.
专业性上讲 达伦和罗克西俩人更适合
The living definition of more than the sum of their parts.
天作之合的模范情侣
We don't officially rep Kadell yet,
我们还没有正式代理卡德尔
but after this his profile's gonna go through the roof.
但这事之后 他的热度肯定一飞冲天
So we lock him down? Keep it in the family.
我们要搞定他 别让这事传出去
Rinse his 15 minutes. Whilst protecting brand Barron.
抹掉他15分钟干的好事 同时维护巴伦品牌
OK. So how do we get them all to play ball?
好 那我们怎么让他们都合作
How do we ever get anyone to play ball?
我们之前是怎么让别人合作的
Give them what they want. Right.
给他们想要的东西 对
So what do they want?
所以他们想要什么
Bradley, baby, it's always such a pleasure to see your lovely face.
布拉德利 宝贝 看到你的可爱脸蛋真让我开心
Have you lost weight?
你是减肥了吗
Keto. I just eat meat and cheese all day
生酮减肥法 我每天只吃肉和芝士
and it's sliding off me like a chemo patient.
体重还是像化疗病人一样往下掉
Man, good job. Yes!
兄弟 干得好
I hear that Nike are looking for new blood.
我听说耐克在找新人
I have the perfect boy for you. Kadell James.
我有适合你的绝佳人选 卡德尔·詹姆斯
Never heard of him. Rising star of British basketball.
没听过这人 英国篮坛的新星
Top point scorer at the Olympics.
奥♥运♥会上的顶级得分手
A real rags to riches story.
乞丐变富翁的真实故事
Caroline, I'm gonna stop you there.
卡罗琳 我得打断你了
No-one gives an orphan's fart for British basketball.
谁他妈会关注英国篮坛 碰个拳
Gimme some.
碰个拳
There must be something you can swing.
肯定有你能回旋的地方
I really could do with a favour here.
我真的需要你帮个忙
Angel, you know I would if I could, you know I would, but I can't.
宝贝 你知道能的话我一定会帮 但真不行
Besides, they've already earmarked Donovan Mitchell for that sector.
而且 他们已经确定找多诺万·米切尔了
The ink is practically dry.
已经板上钉钉了
I understand, of course.
我当然明白
Thank you for trying.
谢谢你愿意帮忙
One last thing. Shoot.
还有一件事 说吧
Remember that video of you in Vegas,
还记得你在拉斯维加斯
in the centre of a circle jerk of transgender prostitutes?
站在一圈跨性别妓♥女♥中间打飞机的视频吗
That's funny.
真有意思
That's funny. She's good... you're good at making jokes.
真有意思 她... 你可真会开玩笑
I was just thinking about it the other day,
我只是那天突然想到
how I stopped it from getting to your wife and your boss and
我是怎么阻止它被传到你妻子那儿 老板那儿
being published on the homepage of the Mail online.
以及邮箱主页上的
I cannot deny nor confirm that statement.
我既不否认也不承认这话
I'll make some calls. You are a dear.
我会去疏通疏通 你真是太棒了
OK. Look, Kadell,
那个 卡德尔
I know that you're feeling emotional, but you're 23 years old.
我知道你现在比较情绪化 但你才23岁
You've got a great career ahead of you.
你后面还有大好前程
You don't wanna be a full-time dad right now. And let's get real here.
你现在不想做全职爸爸吧 我们现实点
Everyone's gonna know that kid belongs to you, so I'm asking you
大家早晚会知道这孩子是你的 我想请你
to tell the press that, after getting to know Darren and Roxy
告诉媒体 在你参与"舞动巨星"时
during your time working together on Celebs Go Dancing,
你认识了达伦和罗克西
you formed a very special bond, and as a result
你们建立了深厚的情谊 因此
they asked you to be a sperm donor to help them conceive their child.
他们请你捐献精♥子♥并让他们怀上孩子
Think of it like a backdoor assist.
就当这是走个后门
Why would I do that?
这对我有什么好处
How does being one of the faces
成为耐克新一代
of Nike's new inheritance campaign sound?
宣传代言人怎么样
Full sponsorship. Huge visibility.
全额赞助 大曝光率
And more trainers than you could wear in a lifetime.
还有你一辈子都穿不完的运动鞋
And of course you'd get to see Taron any time you're around.
而且你随时能见泰伦
Buy him awesome presents for his birthday.
给他买♥♥完美的生日礼物
And maybe, every now and then you and Roxy can play a little
偶尔你还能跟罗克西玩点
game of Mr. Wobbly hides his helmet.
隔壁老王的小游戏
Hang on, what do I get out of this?
等等 我能得到什么
You get to go back to golf lessons.
你可以重新上高尔夫球课
Twice a week?
一周两次吗
Sandy says you won't see the difference
桑迪说一周不去两次的话
unless it's at least twice a week.
看不见成效
This is all a bit... European.
这有点太... 开放了
We went on a cruise with a couple of swingers once. Who?
我们和一对玩换妻的夫妻一起邮轮旅行过 谁
Paddy and Margaret. Paddy and Margaret were swingers?
帕迪和玛格丽特 他俩玩换妻的吗
Yeah. Look, I don't wanna piss on anyone's parade,
是啊 我不想毁掉你们的兴致
but you two have been married for five years
但是你们俩才结婚五年
and I've already covered up at least three affairs for both of you,
我已经为你们每个人公♥关♥至少三次婚外情了
but I weirdly do believe that you actually love each other.
但很奇怪 我相信你们彼此相爱
So if you're gonna screw other people,
如果你们要和别人上♥床♥
why not just be honest about it and get on with your lives?
不如坦诚相待 就这样生活
Polyamory is actually super on-trend right now.
多边恋现在可流行了
You get to have your cake and fuck it.
你可以鱼和熊掌兼得
Well done today. You did great.
今天干得不错 你表现很好
Robyn?
罗宾
Look, I just wanted to say that I am...
我只是想说我...
really happy to be back again,
真的很高兴能回来
and I appreciate what you were trying to do for me.
我很感谢你为我所做的一切
So, no hard feelings.
我不记恨你
Ready? Yeah. Yeah, just coming.
好了吗 嗯 嗯 马上来
I'll take your... No, no, that's fine. I'll get it.
我来帮你... 不 不用 我自己来拿
Sure? Yeah, it's fine.
确定吗 嗯 没事
Thank you so much for doing this for me.
谢谢你帮我
This is great.
太感谢了
I'll help you bring it up.
我帮你搬上去
No. No, no, don't be silly. I'll be fine.
不用了 不用麻烦 我能行
Come on.
我来吧
So, Steph seems nice.
斯蒂芬人挺好的
Yeah. She's great.
嗯 她很棒
She's gorgeous. Well done.
她很漂亮 厉害了你
How long's that been going for?
你俩在一起多久了
Not that long. Couple of weeks.
也没很久 就几周吧
But we've known each other for ages, so...
但我们认识很久了 所以...
Well, that's nice.
那挺好的
Are you... seeing anyone?
你有... 跟别人约会吗
I mean, there's a couple of people, but I'm just keeping it cazh, you know.
有认识几个 不过我现在比较随意
Just playing the field a bit, you know.
享受一下花花世界 你懂的
Blimey. You'll be fit by the time you've lived here for a bit.
天啊 你在这住一段时间 肯定会变苗条
Not that you're not fit now. No, I don't mean...
不是说你现在不苗条 我没那意思...
I mean, fit like strong fit, not fit... fit.
我是说健壮的苗条 不是枯瘦的... 苗条
God. What?
天啊 怎么了
Holy mothering Sunday.
我的亲娘啊
What's wrong? My back.
怎么了 我的背
Old Judo injury.
练柔道留下的旧伤
Just need to stay like this for a bit.
我这么待一会儿就好
Do you want me to rub it? Don't rub it.
需要我帮你揉揉吗 不要揉
It hurts when I laugh!
笑的时候更痛了
Were you seriously gonna try and do this on the Tube?
你原来真的打算坐地铁搬家吗
I don't know. My parents were gonna come down.
我也不知道 我爸妈本来要来帮忙的
From Scotland? Yeah, they were gonna drive.
从苏格兰过来吗 对 他们打算开车来
My dad didn't really feel up to it.
我爸其实不太乐意
He doesn't really like traveling much nowadays.
他现在不怎么喜欢出行了
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表