剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Come on.
来吧
Don't let him give you any shit.
别让他给你脸色看
Do I look like a lady who'll take any shit?
我像是会被人甩脸子的女人吗
You most certainly do not.
一点也不
I like her.
我喜欢她
OK. Excellent. Well, why don't we start...
好吧 棒极了 不如我们先从...
Why don't we start with a drink?
不如我们先喝一杯吧
You have a lot of flavoured waters.
你们这里饮料还挺多
Is there going to be a presentation?
之后是会有什么展示吗
I'm sorry?
什么
Do you have a flip chart or something, you're gonna use?
你是不是要用什么活动挂图
I wasn't going to use a flip chart, no.
我不会用活动挂图
OK, great. Would you mind if we got out of here?
很好 那不如我们离开这里吧
I could really use a proper coffee, or a bloody Mary, or...
我真的很需要杯咖啡 或者血腥玛丽 或者...
One of those bubble teas.
来杯珍珠奶茶
I... Come on, please.
我... 拜托 来吧
I spend my life in fucking boardrooms.
我这辈子都他妈耗在会议室了
Please, just take me for a cup of coffee.
拜托 就带我去喝杯咖啡
I will do whatever you ask. I promise.
我什么都听你的 我保证
This is a message for Melody Bellway.
一则给美乐蒂·贝尔威的留言
Just confirming your job interview with Gwen at Pendall PR
与您确认今天下午两点与潘德尔公♥关♥公♥司♥
at 2pm today. We'll see you then.
与格温的面试 我们到时候见
Melody.
美乐蒂
Melody!
美乐蒂
One capp and an oat latte.
一杯卡布奇诺 一杯燕麦拿铁
One black Americano and a flat white.
一杯美式黑咖啡 一杯馥芮白
But do you have cashew milk?
你们这有腰果奶吗
Because I don't want any of that dusty oat crap.
因为我不想吃恶心的燕麦
Excuse me?
不好意思
This is froth.
这个是奶泡
It should be micro-foam. It's not 1985.
我要的是微泡的 现在又不是1985年
Well, look who it is.
这么巧啊
No, no, don't tell me, don't tell me. I'll get it in a minute.
别 别告诉我 我马上就能想起来
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
You know, work.
工作
You? Work.
你呢 工作
Right. Yes, of course.
对 没错
It's ironic, really, considering
真挺讽刺的
coffee was never your strong point.
毕竟你一直不擅长做咖啡
So how are you... How... Sorry.
你过得怎么样... 你... 抱歉
No, you. You go.
你先说吧
I just... how's Robyn?
我想问... 罗宾怎么样
She's... Robyn.
她就还是... 罗宾
You know, good old dead-eyed, tight-lipped,
死鱼眼 瘪着嘴
drown everyone around you in a black sea of self-involved,
把所有人拉下水的 以自我为中心
self-destructive self-pity Robyn.
自我毁灭 自怨自艾的罗宾
Jokes. We're fine.
别当真 我们挺好的
Mega-LOLs. Not one to fall out over a smelly old boy,
"xswl" 不想为一个臭男人闹翻
of all things.
没必要
And Tom? Fuck knows.
汤姆呢 鬼知道
Last I heard, he's off the wagon again,
我最后一次听说他又酗酒了
so he's probably up to his guts in gak and 22-year-olds.
估计又和20岁出头的妹子喝得正嗨 吐得不省人事
Good times.
"风华正茂"
I've got a job interview.
我有个面试
Pendall PR.
潘德尔公♥关♥
They're looking for a new assistant.
他们在招新的助理
It's paid and everything.
五险一金
Good for you.
真为你高兴
And someone won't be going to
某位苏格兰小姑娘
that interview unless she gets her little Scottish arse into gear
如果现在不给老娘好好工作做咖啡
and makes me some coffee. Sorry.
就别想去参加面试 对不起
I better... Yeah, course. You do you.
我得去... 你去吧 做自己
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah.
我也是
You made a friend.
你刚才交了个朋友
Yes. No.
对 不是
She used to work for me.
她之前给我打工
OK, let's get on with this, shall we?
行了 我们开始吧
You need to think of yourself as a brand,
你得把自己想象成一个品牌
and your social media is your shop window,
你的社交媒体是你的橱窗
so if you want me in your shop, don't post a picture
如果你想让我进店的话 就不要发
of your dick or your dinner. OK? Second...
你的屌♥和晚餐的照片 好吧 第二...
OK, I'm gonna stop your right there.
我要打断你一下
Look, you are clearly exceptional at what you do,
听我说 你在你的领域很显然是专家
but I don't need any training.
但我不需要任何培训
I said what I said intentionally to draw attention away from the fact
我说那些话都是故意的 是想转移大家的注意力
that I was supposed to test-fly a brand-new prototype two weeks ago,
让大家忘记我两周之前应该试飞一个全新的原型机
and I can't get the damn thing's weight down enough
可那玩意的重量减不下来
to get it off the ground, let alone across the Channel.
飞都飞不起来 更别说跨过海峡了
And, yes, I know the stock drops a couple of points every time
没错 我知道媒体一说我嚣张跋扈
the press calls me a loose cannon, you know?
股票就掉几个点
But that is nothing compared to how far it would drop if
但要是他们说我无法兑现承诺
they started saying I can't deliver what I said I would.
那跌得可就多了去了
So I am here as a gesture of good will to the board.
所以我来这里是向董事会示好
No offence.
无意冒犯
None taken.
没事
OK, great. Then how about I take you out to lunch?
太好了 那我能请你吃午餐吗
I find you incredibly attractive.
我觉得你超有吸引力
You're not short on confidence, are you?
你挺自信啊 不是吗
Well, I do have a net worth of over $3 billion.
我确实有30多亿的净资产
Dollars or pounds? Pounds.
美元还是英镑 英镑
So with the current exchange rate, that's, what, like,
按照当下的汇率来算的话是 大约
300 euros?
300欧元吗
Come on, live a little.
享受生活吧
I say we cut class, smoke a joint, make out in the janitor's office.
我们不如翘个课 飞叶子 在清洁工小屋里亲热一下
You seem to have confused a conversation with an industry
你似乎把和业界专家的谈话
professional with a romantic comedy from the early '90s.
和90年代初期的浪漫戏剧搞混了
So why don't we just leave things there?
我们就到这吧
Don't worry about the coffees, they're on me.
不用担心咖啡钱 我请了
Wait, I'm sorry.
等一下 我很抱歉
I know I'm being a douche.
我知道我刚才很混♥蛋♥
Well, as long as you know.
你总算知道了
Real talk? I work really hard.
说真的 我工作很努力
I spend my entire life swinging golf clubs,
我一辈子都在打高尔夫
and dicks with investors and board members,
对着投资者和董事会成员瞎扯淡
and actually, what I'd really like
其实我就是想
is just to have lunch with someone who doesn't give a crap about
找个不在乎这些的人一起吃午餐
what I do, or what car I drive, or what watch I wear.
不在乎我做什么工作 开什么车 戴什么表
Billionaire tech entrepreneur, philanthropist,
亿万科技富翁 慈善家
Bugatti Chiron and FP Journe, FYI.
布加迪跑车 儒纳手表 如果你想知道的话
Robyn. God, thank god you're here. Hey, Marcus.
罗宾 谢天谢地你来了 嘿 马库斯
They are making me share a toilet.
他们让我和别人共用一个厕所
And there's a man with a tattoo of Cher on his neck
还有一个脖子上有雪儿纹身的男的
who keeps asking me to play bridge with him.
老是让我跟他玩桥牌
You've got to get me out of here.
你得想办法把我救出去
My wife still thinks that I'm in Hull reporting on the party conference.
我老婆还以为我在赫尔的政党会议上作报告呢
OK. Technically, I'm not here for you, but don't worry.
好吧 严格意义上来说我不是来救你的 但你不用担心
I've called your lawyer and you should be out by end of play,
我给你的律师打过电♥话♥了 你应该很快就能出去了
so just be polite and avoid the showers.
你礼貌点就行了 别去洗澡
Do you want me to call your wife to come get you?
你想让我打给你妻子让她来接你吗
No. No. No, no. I'll wait.
不 不 我等律师来
Stop swearing at everyone before they arrest you again.
你再这么骂人他们又要抓你了
They don't understand what I'm fucking saying.
他们才他妈不明白我在说什么
You're all ignorant, you fucking English.
你们这帮白♥痴♥傻♥逼♥英国佬
I'm not English.
我又不是英国人
Christ, my hair.
老天 我的头发
God, I feel like I was a special guest at a piss party.
感觉我像一场撒尿派对的特别来宾
So, are you gonna tell me what happened?
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
Look, I was at a bar and some guy got fresh,
我当时在一个酒吧 有个人骚扰我
so I decided to give him a little smack.
我就打算给他点颜色看看
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表