剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
These hors d'oeuvres are precious.
这些开胃小吃真好吃
I feel like I'm in a TV movie about Princess Michael of Kent.
我仿佛处在肯特郡麦克王妃的电影里
Well, we can't all be as avant-garde as you.
不是谁都像你这么前卫
That's the problem with old money, I find.
我发现 这就是家族遗产的问题
People simply don't know how to spend it.
人们就是不知道该怎么花
Whereas people who spend other people's money
然而有些人花着别人的钱
seem to be able to do it with no trouble at all.
却似乎非常心安理得
Stop flirting, you're turning me on.
别挑逗我了 我都要性奋了
Have you always been this vulgar?
你一直都这么粗俗吗
I suppose that's why Duncan liked you so much.
怪不得邓肯这么喜欢你
That, and my magnificent cunt.
没错 再加上我完美的逼
Please excuse me.
失陪了
Hilarious affairs, aren't they, these things?
这些事真好笑 不是吗
This is Mimi.
这是米米
Caroline Mills, grieving widow,
卡罗琳·米尔斯 哀悼中的寡妇
and this is my 15-year-old daughter.
这是我15岁的女儿
I'm actually her granddaughter.
我其实是她外孙女
Can I get you something to drink?
您想喝点什么
Yes, I'd love a glass of champagne, and she'll have orange juice.
我要一杯香槟 她就喝橙汁吧
Mimi!
米米
Vol-au-vent?
吃酥皮馅饼吗
Deepak's gonna kill me.
迪帕克会杀了我的
He's gonna straight up, nuts in a NutriBullet, murder me.
他会像扔进搅拌机里的坚果一样发飙 杀了我
Look, Danny, I think he's gonna understand. You guys are a team.
丹尼 他会理解的吧 毕竟你们是个团队
Understand?
理解
He hates me, babe. He's been meaning to go it alone ever
宝贝 他恨死我了 自从我在夏日舞会上
since I fingered the head of BBC Three's missus at the summer ball!
指交了三台的当家女主持之后 他就想单飞了
We were both smashed. We drank a jug of Pimm's each.
我俩各喝了一大罐水果鸡尾酒 都醉得不轻
I could barely find the hole.
我都找不到洞了
OK, well...
好吧...
I'm such a fucking idiot!
我真♥他♥妈♥是个白♥痴♥
I need a bump. I need a bump.
我要吸点 我要吸点
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm losing my shit here.
我快疯了
I need something to take the edge off it.
我得吸一口 平复一下心情
I'm gonna... I'm gonna lose it.
我要... 我要崩溃了
No, no, I'm under strict instructions. Please, just don't.
不行 这是明令禁止的 请别这么做
Danny, do not do this! Danny!
丹尼 不许吸 丹尼
You...
你...
No, no... Don't cry.
不 不... 别哭
No, no-no, no-no...
不 别这样
Danny, don't, don't cry.
丹尼 别哭了
Are you upset about the cocaine?
你在心疼可♥卡♥因♥吗
This was very kind of him.
他人真好
What? Your friend, Gabriel.
什么 你朋友 加布里埃尔
He's obviously very generous.
显然他非常大方
Very rich, you mean.
你是说 非常有钱吧
I'm happy for you, darling.
我真为你高兴 亲爱的
Really, I am, that you've found someone.
真的 我很高兴你找到了伴侣
I mean, it's all I've ever wanted for you.
这是我对你的全部期望
Really? That's all?
真的吗 这就是全部
Why?
为什么
Anybody at all?
随便一个人就行
Doesn't matter what they're like,
不管他们人怎么样
just as long as they've got a nice haircut and plenty of cash, right?
只要发型整洁 钞票一大把 对吗
Sometimes, darling, you do sound like such a child.
宝贝 有时你说的话真的很幼稚
Excuse me?
你说什么
Sweetheart, men are men.
甜心 男人就是男人
Quid pro quo.
等价交换
This is not one of the worst things you could settle for.
有这条件的男人你不亏了
You think you're so...
你觉得自己...
emancipated, don't you?
很自♥由♥解放对吗
That's not empowerment you're standing on, sweetheart,
宝贝 你手中紧握的不是女权
it's privilege.
而是特权
By all means, carry on having sex with all these strangers
当然 你可以继续和那些陌生人做♥爱♥
under the pretence that it's you objectifying them.
假装是你在物化他们
But, sweetheart, no matter what your politics are,
但是宝贝 不管你的政见如何
they're the ones showing off to their friends about
他们总会在朋友面前炫耀
the filthy posh bitch who demeaned herself for their pleasure.
有个肮脏时髦的婊♥子♥ 为取悦他们而抛下自尊
You think you're better than these girls, don't you? Why's that?
你觉得你比这些姑娘强是吗 为什么呢
Because you know you could have any one of their husbands'
因为你知道 她们随便哪个丈夫的小老二
tiny little schlongs?
都能为你所用
Well, I'm sure you're welcome to them,
你确实能做到
because they have his money, his security and his children.
可她们能拥有他的金钱 保障和孩子
You get to be a wife or a mistress, Eve, not both.
伊芙 要么做妻子 要么做情妇 二者不可得兼
At least these women pretend to have class.
至少这些女人假装很有教养
Fuck's sake.
操
I love this game. I used to play this with my mum and dad
我喜欢这游戏 我过去常和爸爸妈妈
when we went on camping holidays.
在野营度假的时候玩
Have you got any brothers and sisters?
你有兄弟姐妹吗
When I was on holiday, my brother used to steal
我放假的时候 我哥会偷走
my underpants and lock me in strangers' bedrooms.
我的内♥裤♥ 把我锁在陌生人的房♥间
Boys?
男孩都这个样
So, tell me, what's a nice girl like you doing working in PR?
像你这样的乖女孩在公♥关♥行业干什么
You seem like you've got too much of a soul.
你看上去太有良心了
I like it. I like helping people.
我喜欢这工作 我喜欢帮助别人
Bollocks! If you really wanted to help people,
胡说 如果你真的想帮助别人
you'd be wiping old people's arses, or volunteering
你会去帮老人们擦屁♥股♥ 或者当志愿者
for one of those charities that give flip-flops to hobos.
去那些给流浪汉送人字拖的慈善机构
Alright.
好吧
I like the drama, as well, and the glamour.
我也喜欢戏剧性的生活 纸醉金迷
I mean, come on, this is pretty cool right now,
现在就超酷的
because I've been watching you on the telly since I was, like, what, seven?
我从七岁开始就在看你的节目
And I'm just sitting here playing cards and eating Hawaiian pizza.
我就坐在这里和你打牌 吃夏威夷披萨
Seven?
七岁
Christ. Go easy on me, love.
拜托 亲爱的 对老人家客气点
I'm in a fragile enough mental state as it is.
我现在的精神状态已经够脆弱了
I don't go to that place 'cause I'm a sex addict, by the way.
我去那种地方 不是因为我有性瘾
The knocking shop.
妓院
I mean, I used to go there for the girls.
我曾经去那里寻欢
I know that sounds grubby, but in my head, I sort of
我知道那听上去很脏 但我看来
felt better than just going to nightclubs and shagging girls
这比去夜店和女孩乱搞好多了
'cause I was famous.
因为我名声在外
There was this one girl there, Cheryl.
那里有个女孩叫谢丽尔
We really hit it off, so we started...
我们真的很合得来 所以我们开始...
Couldn't really call it a relationship, but she had a kid.
能称之为恋爱 但她怀孕了
My... My god. Your kid?
我的老天 你的孩子吗
No one knows.
没有人知道
Just Deepak, obviously,
当然 除了迪帕克
and Robyn.
和罗宾
She managed to keep it all out of the press.
她成功让这事没落到媒体手中
Danny, please don't get upset.
丹尼 别沮丧了
What sort of muppet messes this up?
什么样的蠢人会搞砸这事
I come from nothing.
我白手起家
I've had the whole world literally on its knees
让整个世界为我折服
with my bell-end in its lips,
拜倒在我老二前
and I still managed to mess it up.
但我还是搞砸了
God, you've got a real way with words.
天啊 你还真会措词
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll have a Martini, dry and dirty.
我要干马天尼加橄榄水
Here she is, the wicked stepmother.
在这儿呢 我邪恶的继母
Caroline, Bessie, this is my wife, Charlotte.
卡罗琳 贝茜 这是我妻子夏洛特
Charlotte, this is my step-mum, Caroline.
夏洛特 这是我继母 卡罗琳
She, she had an affair with my dad when I was, what, 14?
我14岁的时候 她和我爸搞在一起
Then they moved to New York
后来他们搬到了纽约
and Paulson PR became Mills-Paulson PR.
保尔森公♥关♥更名为米尔斯-保尔森公♥关♥
She even managed to convince him to put her name first.
她甚至说服他把她的名字放在前面
That's how good she is at her job.
她的工作就是这么出色
Well, I can't claim credit for the order of the alphabet.
字母表的顺序可算不得是我的功劳
I'm sure you'd try.
你肯定做了什么
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表