剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Mel, come, come.
小美 快来
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Yeah, it's pretty. What is it?
很漂亮 这是什么
A new tat.
新的文身
I'm getting it to celebrate Pride. I'm addicted.
我要文这个来庆祝骄傲游♥行♥ 我上瘾了
You're really lucky that you can pull those off, 'cause, like,
你很幸运你能驾驭这些东西 因为
I think there's some people who really suit tattoos
我想有些人就是很适合文身
and there's other people who just don't.
有些人就不是
I'm not really sure I'm cool enough.
我不确定自己够不够酷
Marks and scars show a life lived.
记号♥和疤痕彰显了充实的人生
You're a canvas, honey. Don't go to the grave blank.
亲爱的 你是一块画布 别到死都是一片空白
I always kind of fancied getting a little nose stud.
我一直都很想打个小鼻钉
Then do it. Come with me tonight.
那就打吧 今晚和我一起去吧
It's only round the corner.
就在附近
Melody!
美乐蒂
God. I should, I should probably...
天啊 我该...
Bloody Myleene Klass.
该死的麦莉妮·克拉斯
The ink is barely dry on the L'Oreal deal
跟欧莱雅的合约上字迹还没干
and the dumb bint falls asleep in the bath
这个傻娘们儿就在浴缸里睡着
and sets her hair on fire with a meditation candle.
被冥想蜡烛烧了头发
I mean, who sets themselves on fire in the bath?
谁会在浴缸里把自己点着啊
She's supposed to be doing a photo shoot tomorrow
她应该就要拍宣传照了
and she looks like Anne Hathaway after she dreamed a dream.
现在的她跟"悲惨世界"里的安妮·海瑟薇一样
Have you heard from Robyn at all this weekend?
这个周末你有罗宾的消息吗
Baby. I've got us a spot at the most amazing place tonight.
宝贝 今晚我在最棒的地方订了位置
You're gonna love it. I'll send you a car.
你会喜欢的 我会派车接你
The driver has your number.
司机有你的号♥码
All good? It's Gabriel.
有什么事吗 是加布里埃尔
Things OK between you two?
你们俩之间还好吗
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
No reason. I mean, it's all good, yeah?
不为什么 你们挺好的 是吧
Managing. Where the fuck is Robyn?
能应付 罗宾他妈的哪去了
Robyn.
罗宾
Caroline, I am so sorry about this weekend.
卡罗琳 这周末的事我很抱歉
We had a family emergency. No, no.
我们家里出了急事 不不
There's no need to apologize to me for missing Duncan's funeral.
没有必要为错过邓肯的葬礼向我道歉
I'm just surprised. He was a big fan of yours.
我只是感到意外 他是你的忠实粉丝
Not answering my phone calls, however...
然而 不接我的电♥话♥...
My sister... Be very sure before you lie to me, Robyn.
我妹妹... 考虑清楚再对我撒谎 罗宾
I'm concerned.
我很担心
It won't happen again. No.
不会有下次了 不
No, it won't because if it does,
不会有下次了 如若不然
I will cut a bitch.
我会炒掉一个婊♥子♥
If you're not there for your job, your job won't be there for you.
工作需要你时你不在 你就再也不需要工作了
Are we clear?
清楚了吗
Now jack up some coffee, go stick your tits in a plug socket,
现在去喝杯咖啡 或者把你的奶♥子♥插♥进♥插座
do whatever it takes to get your shit together
随便你做什么 只要你能振作起来
because we have a problem.
因为我们遇到了个问题
Not dead, then.
没死啊
Sorry, I dropped my...
对不起 我手♥机♥...
Yeah, you dropped your phone.
是啊 你手♥机♥丢了
It was stolen by a rapist on a moped,
被一个骑轻型摩托的强♥奸♥犯偷了
a bee flew in your eye and you went blind.
你眼睛里进了一只蜜蜂 看不见了
Rob, I invented ghosting.
小罗 "突然失联"是我发明的
I'm not an idiot.
我不是白♥痴♥
"Unmask the Predator" has just released the name of
"揭露掠夺者"刚刚公布了曾经侵犯
Alexa Wells' historic abuser.
爱丽莎·威尔斯的人
Unmask the what?
揭露什么
It's an online forum dedicated to uncovering the identities of
这是一个在线论♥坛♥ 致力于揭露
famous sexual predators who haven't been charged yet.
有名的 还没被起诉的性掠夺者
Overzealous amateur investigators,
就是一群过分热心的业余调查人员
but it has clout because once they leak a name,
但有其影响力 因为一旦他们公布一个名字
it gives the press permission to...
媒体就能得到许可...
Jesus Christ. What?
我的老天爷 怎么了
Warren Armitage.
沃伦·阿米蒂奇
What? Wait. No. I don't believe it.
什么 等等 不 我不相信
That man's an angel.
他是个天使
He rescues baby otters, for Christ's sake.
上帝啊 他是救了水獭宝宝的人啊
He's a Knight of the fucking Realm.
他是他妈的英国爵士啊
OK, you can cry in the car.
好了 你可以在车上哭
We've got to get to Alexa's before anyone else does.
我们要赶在别人之前去找爱丽莎
Get us a cab.
给我们叫辆车
You look like shit. I know, right?
你看起来糟透了 我知道
So are you gonna tell me what happened this weekend?
你能告诉我这周末发生了什么吗
Welcome to my office. Want a bump?
欢迎来到我的办公室 来点粉吗
Gratis.
免费的
Alright.
好吧
Actually...
其实...
Sure, but we should get going.
当然 但我们得走了
Michael from Just Stoves has been asking
佳斯特炉具的迈克尔
about the new catalogue. Could you... Yes.
找我们要新目录 你能不能... 是的
I saw the email. I sent the PDF this morning.
我看到邮件了 我今早发了PDF文件过去
Very efficient. Nice weekend?
很有效率 周末过得愉快吗
Yeah, sure. It was... crap. It was pretty crappy.
是啊 当然 很... 糟糕 糟透了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, it's fine. Just family stuff.
没关系 只是家庭琐事
Yeah, say no more.
是啊 懂的都懂
Is that a new shirt?
这是新衬衫吗
Not particularly.
不是特别新
I like it. The colour is so good on you. You look hot.
我喜欢 这颜色很适合你 好性感
Right, well, I need to catch up with Michael after lunch,
好吧 我午餐后要迈克尔谈事
so if you could move whatever I've got this afternoon, that...
所以如果你能把我今天下午的事挪开 那...
That would be good.
那就太好了
Robyn, you know the deal. We're done.
罗宾 你清楚 我们结束了
Stop calling me.
别再打给我了
786, take two. Mark.
场景786 第二条
Action.
开拍
Everything alright?
没事吧
Yeah, of course, absolutely.
当然 没事
Some of that famous...
一些著名的...
Madam. Please, don't call me 'madam'.
女士 拜托 别叫我女士
Makes me sound like a milkmaid.
听着就像个挤奶女工
My god. Lady Redhill is such a little slut bag.
我靠 雷德希尔夫人真是个小骚包
What is this crap?
这拍的是什么鬼
Please do not tell me
别跟我说
that you've never seen "An Englishman's Castle".
你没看过"一个英国人的城♥堡♥"
It is epic.
那可是史诗大作
It's about this aristocratic English family that are forced to
讲的是一个英国贵族家庭被迫
sell the family home to this gauche American couple.
将祖传宅邸卖♥♥给一对蒙昧的美国夫妇
Did you just say "gauche"?
你刚说"蒙昧"
You shush!
你闭嘴
You OK? Seem a little tense.
你还好吗 看着火气有点大
Really? So are you gonna tell me what the hell is going on?
是吗 你能告诉我到底发生了什么吗
What do you mean? Tom.
什么意思 汤姆
You were with him.
你和他在一起
Robyn...
罗宾...
Did you fuck him?
你跟他上♥床♥了吗
I... honestly can't remember.
我... 说实话不记得了
I just... I wanted to...
我只是... 我想...
Wanted to tell him about what happened...
想把情况告诉他...
happened with the baby. I just...
那孩子的事 我只是...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
No, look, forget it.
没事 算了
It's OK. Well, it's not OK, but it's not just you.
没事 也不是没事 不光是你
It's everyone. It's my mother, it's Gabriel.
所有人都一样 我妈 加布里埃尔
I just feel like everyone just thinks that I can take it,
好像所有人都觉得我什么都能承受
and I ought to just feel lucky to have been invited to the party,
被邀请去派对 我就该感恩戴德了
and now that I'm here, I should just keep my mouth shut
现在我在这儿 我就该闭嘴
and not make a fuss and be a good girl.
不小题大做 当个乖乖女
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表