剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Here.
那个
What happened to your nose?
你鼻子怎么了
It's just a spot.
就是一个斑点
Do you know what? Actually, no, it's not. It's not just a spot.
你知道吗 其实它并不是一个斑点
I got my nose pierced a week ago, and I panicked,
一周前我去打了个鼻洞 打完我就慌了
so I've just been wearing this plaster on it ever since.
就在上面贴了块胶布
Show.
给我看看
Come on, Melody, you're gonna have to rip off the band-aid,
没事的 美乐蒂 把创口贴撕下来
both literally and figuratively.
不管是鼻子上这块还是心里那块
I love it.
我很喜欢
Really? I do.
真的吗 当然了
Stop walking around like you've been punched in the nose
不要再像被人打了一拳那样到处走了
and wear it with pride.
骄傲地展示它
You are cool.
你很酷
You are hot.
很性感
You are a baked Alaska.
你就是烈火阿♥拉♥斯加
OK.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢你
Break a leg.
演出加油
Eve, relax. This is Danny's mental health we're talking about.
伊芙 轻松一点 我们讨论的是丹尼的心理健康
Look, all I want is for my friend to get better.
我只想让我的朋友好起来
That's all that matters, right?
这才是最重要的 对吧
Where's the teabag?
茶包呢
Took it out.
我拿出来了
You took it out? Why would you take it out?
你拿出来了 你为什么要把它拿出来
Get the fuck out of here!
滚出去
No, no, no, leave the tea. I want the tea.
不 把茶留下 我还要喝
OK. Have you heard from the channel head yet?
行了 电视台负责人那边有消息了吗
Does it affect our contracts?
我们的合同会受影响吗
'Cause the contract refers to us both,
因为这份合同涉及到我们两个人
and I'd like to know if one of us breaches,
我想知道如果我们其中一个人违约
does it void it for the pair?
会不会导致两人的合同都作废
There you are. Where the hell is everyone?
你在这儿啊 大家都去哪了
OK, so, I'm really going to need to start talking
好的 我要开始
through the set pieces. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对流程了 好好好
I've just signed up to a fixed-rate five-year mortgage.
我刚签了五年期固定利率的房♥贷
I'm digging into my basement to build a resistance pool. Nice.
我要在地下室挖个阻力游泳池 很好
We've just had a 3.5-year legal battle with the drummer from
为了那个游泳池 我们和威豹乐队的鼓手
Def Leppard to get that pool.
打了三年半的官司
Had to agree to letting him build a driving range.
还不得不同意让他建个高尔夫练球场
He's got one arm. How does he even hold a golf club?
他就一条手臂 还怎么拿高尔夫球杆
Deepak, darling, I really need you to focus.
迪帕克 亲爱的 把注意力放到重点上
Danny's not going to be doing the show. Excuse me?
丹尼不会出演节目了 你说什么
Yeah, excuse me? About bloody time. I've been saying
你说什么 也是时候了 我一直说
Deepak should be doing this on his own for enough time.
迪帕克应该单飞
Haven't I been saying that, Deepak?
迪帕克 我没说过吗
What do you mean he's not doing the show?
你说他不出演节目是什么意思
He's a liability.
他就是个累赘
He just relies on Deepak to do all the hard work
苦活累活都是迪帕克在做
whilst he's off at the Groucho Club hanging out with strippers
而他只会在格劳乔俱乐部和脱衣舞娘鬼混
and getting women to blow cocaine up his arse
让女人用吸管往他菊花里
with a straw. Narinda.
吹可♥卡♥因♥ 纳林达
What? You told me...
怎么了 是你跟我说
You told me he got a girl to blow cocaine up his arse with a straw.
他找了个女孩用吸管把可♥卡♥因♥吹进他菊花里
And I told you that in confidence. Wait, wait.
跟你说了是秘密了 等等
Can we just rewind a second?
能把时间倒流几秒吗
Danny is not doing the show, at all?
丹尼不上台了吗 没办法吗
No. Ashley Dhillon is gonna do it. What?
没错 艾希莉·迪隆会顶替他 什么
Ashley Dhillon? Is she even funny?
艾希莉·迪隆 她好笑吗
She is great. Have you not seen her?
她特别好笑 你没见过她吗
Wait, wait. No, no, wait.
等等 不 不 等等
Mine and Danny's energy is a very much boy-on-boy chemistry.
我和丹尼的演出要素就是男生间的化学作用
We have a very laddie, cheeky chappy boys next door thing going on.
我们间有邻家小伙 基情四射的那种调调
Girls can live next door. Girls aren't funny.
也可以是邻家女孩啊 女的不搞笑啊
Sorry, I don't...
不好意思 我不是...
Don't Tweet that. I didn't mean...
刚那句别发推特 我不是那个意思...
What I meant was, on the whole,
我的意思是 整体上来看
the general public doesn't find girls funny. That's what I meant.
大众觉得女生不搞笑 我是这个意思
Sure. That's much better.
是啊 顺耳多了呢
Look, Ashley's great.
艾希莉很棒
We have a script.
我们写好了台本
We just need to make sure you get through the show
现在只用确保你撑过这场节目
without any major meltdowns.
不要半途崩溃就行
I'm sorry, dear, who exactly are you again?
不好意思 亲爱的 你是谁
'Cause I'm George. I'm the director. I'm running this show,
我是乔治 这个节目的导演
and this is the first I'm hearing about it,
这件事我可是第一次听说
so maybe you could tell me who's making these decisions.
或许你能告诉我这是谁决定的吗
I'm Eve. We look after Danny and Deepak's PR.
我是伊芙 负责丹尼和迪帕克的公♥关♥
PR. Right.
公♥关♥ 没错
So we're employed by them and the network, so that's essentially,
我们的雇主是他们俩和整个电视网 基本上就是
yes, your boss's boss's boss, to make sure that
你上司的上司的上司 我们要确保
they remain the unstoppable money-making presenting duo
他俩还是不可阻挡的赚钱二人组
that bring in 75% of this channel's advertising revenue.
继续为这个频道带来75%的广♥告♥收入
And keep shit-kickers like you in a job, dear.
还有让你这样的乡巴佬不失业 亲爱的
I'm not sure about this.
这能行吗
Danny's in no fit state to present a TV show.
丹尼目前的状况不能上台
I've seen him present four hours of children's television
我见过他磕了1.5克的K粉还能连续主持
on 1.5g of ketamine. The man's a machine.
4小时的儿童节目 他简直是个劳模
Why can't he just do the show on his own?
他不能自己上吗
Anyone else hot?
你们不觉得热吗
Eve, have you seen Melody?
伊芙 你看到美乐蒂了吗
I haven't seen her since earlier.
分开后就没见着了
What happened to your face? Did a pollen bomb go off?
你这脸是怎么了 花粉过敏吗
Where is Danny? Have you seen him?
丹尼在哪 你看见他人了吗
Yeah, he's, in his room. He's feeling a little... stressed.
他在他房♥间里 他有点... 焦虑
He's... He's stressed?
他还焦虑呢
Course he is. Classic Danny fucking Davis.
当然了 不愧是他
He's stressed 'cause I've gotta go out there and present a show live
他焦虑什么 是我得上台主持直播节目
to 9 million people without him.
单独面对900百万观众
Excuse me, excuse me.
不好意思 不好意思
He's fine. He always does this. It's good luck.
没事 他经常这样 象征着好运
Can we get... Can we get a runner in there, please?
可以... 找个人进来一下吗
It needs sorting out 'cause I threw up in the sink.
里面需要清理一下 因为我吐在水槽里了
I don't know why I threw up in the sink 'cause
我也不知道为什么会吐那儿 因为
there's a toilet right next to it.
旁边就是马桶
OK, Deepak, dude,
好了 迪帕克 兄弟
you've got to get your shit together. Yeah.
你得振作起来 是
You got this, OK? OK.
你可以的 听到了吗 好
We'll sort the sink, Deepak, OK?
我们会处理好水槽的事 迪帕克 好吗
Just have yourself a little sit down, get yourself together.
你好好坐会儿 振作起来
Look, if he does do the show on his own,
要是他最后一个人上台
does that mean he gets paid more?
是不是薪水也会高一点
Can I steal a cigarette?
能给我根烟吗
Back on the hard stuff?
又磕上什么劲儿大的了
Is Deepak gonna be OK?
迪帕克没事吧
He's gonna have to be.
他必须没事
So, turns out you were right.
事实证明你说得没错
Gabriel's as much of a pro tool as all the others. I know, right?
加布里埃尔跟其他男的一样 都是混球
Handsome, sexy billionaire turns out to actually be a massive dick.
帅气 性感的亿万富翁原来是个巨型混球
I don't actually enjoy being right about these things.
说对这种事我并不感到开心
Well, I know that's a lie.
这假话说得
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Yeah. How are you?
还好 你呢
There's Melody.
美乐蒂在那儿
Did you and Ruth work things out?
你和露丝的事解决了吗
Yep. All sorted.
是 都解决了
See? What did I tell you?
看 跟你说什么来着
Sisters. You'll always work it out.
姐妹 总会和好的
Melody.
美乐蒂
Have you finished Deepak's statement?
你写完迪帕克的声明了吗
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表