剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Which one's Molly? Is she a stripper?
莫莉是谁 是脱衣舞娘吗
You must be so bored of us.
我们肯定太无聊了对吧
Most of these girls have been planning their wedding since
我们中绝大多数人从少女时期就开始
they were teenagers.
策划自己的婚礼了
I wish I was like you.
我也想像你这样
Strong enough to swim against the current.
坚强地逆着潮流前进
The rest of us, the water just washes us away.
我们这些人就只能被水卷走
I mean, do you think I want to marry your brother?
你以为我想嫁给你弟吗
We've been together for 18 months and he's cheated on me twice.
我们才谈了18个月 他就出轨了两次
Shagged a woman that runs a canine grooming salon.
跟一个开狗狗美发沙龙的女人睡了
I mean, seriously.
他妈逗我呢
He chose me.
他选了我
And I'm 28, I'm too scared to say no.
我都28了 不敢再拒绝
It's not just me, you know.
不只是我
Allegra's husband shags prostitutes on business trips.
阿莱格拉的老公出差时会叫♥鸡♥
Camilla's husband wanks off to Japanese pornography
卡米拉的老公在他觉得她睡了之后
when he thinks she's asleep.
会看日本毛♥片♥打飞机
And Kitty is definitely gay.
凯蒂的老公绝对是个同性恋
But their weddings were bloody beautiful.
但他们的婚礼巨他妈梦幻
I'm going to do a sick now.
让我先吐一下
You know we consider it pretty rude to not buy a dance.
不花钱请我们跳舞是很失礼的
How about I just pay for the conversation?
那花钱聊天呢
Babe, they're all just paying for the conversation.
宝贝 都是花钱聊天的罢了
Does your mother know what you do?
你妈知道你是干什么的吗
Yep. And she's cool with it?
知道 她没意见吗
Not exactly. But then she works in brand management
不算吧 但她后来进了雀巢
for Nestle and, to be honest, I'm not exactly cool with that.
做品牌管理 我对她的工作也有点意见
But that's her choice, right?
但这是她的选择 是吧
They fuck you up, your mom and dad.
父母会毁掉你
They may not mean to, but they do.
或许不是故意的 但结果一样
They fill you with a faults they had.
他们让你重蹈他们的覆辙
And add some extra.
还挖了很多别的坑
Just for you.
为你独家定制
Your mum's being sick in a plant pot.
你妈正对着花盆吐呢
You hate me. You think I'm a horrible mother.
你恨我 觉得我是个很差劲的妈
You are a horrible mother.
你是个很差劲的妈
But I don't hate you.
但我不恨你
Here's the taxi.
出租车来了
He's here for you, Mum.
他是来接你的 妈妈
Darling, I did my best with, with what I had.
亲爱的 妈对你是尽了全力了
"Man hands on misery to man.
"人们把痛苦一代一代地遗赠传递
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
如大♥陆♥架一步一步下陷到海底
Get out as early as you can.
劝你尽可能趁早把这一切都脱离
And don't have any kids yourself."
别再生一堆孩子把这罪恶延续"
Rob, thank goodness. Where have you been?
小罗 谢天谢地 你去哪呢
I've had a hell of a night.
我今晚可真是太精彩了
Eve, is that you?
伊芙 是你吗
Tom?
汤姆
You definitely don't want to come in with us?
你确定不跟我们睡吗
You can squeeze in with Kaz.
跟卡兹挤一挤就好了
Thank you, darling. I am totally exhausted.
谢了 亲爱的 我累坏了
Thank you for today.
今天辛苦你了
It meant a lot, you being there.
你能陪我 对我而言意味着许多
Would have meant a lot to Duncan, as well.
对邓肯来说也是如此
Come here.
抱一个
I love you, Mimi.
我爱你 米米
I love you, too, honey.
我也爱你 小可爱
Come.
走吧
Hi.
嗨
Well, I suppose I should get going.
我看也是时候该走了
I suppose you should.
我看也是
Was I an act of rebellion for you?
你跟我在一起是出于叛逆吗
Was I for you?
你跟我在一起呢
Your son's a prick, you know that?
你儿子是个傻♥逼♥ 你知道吗
Yeah. I know.
我当然知道了
Gets it from his mother, I'm afraid.
恐怕是遗传自他妈
Goodbye, Paulson.
再见 保尔森
Goodbye, Mills.
再见 米尔斯
Did you get what I asked for?
我要的东西呢
There's a good boy.
好孩子
So... No talking, please. Just get undressed.
那... 闭嘴 谢谢 脱♥光♥就行
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表