剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
but pain is growth and you can take it
但疼痛意味着成长 你可以忍♥住
'cause you're a fierce bitch. OK?
因为你是个坚强的女人 好吗
OK.
明白
One, two...
一 二...
Sorry. Sorry, sorry. Work was insane today.
抱歉 今天工作忙疯了
So your work is more important than my time?
所以你的工作比我的时间还重要吗
Not more. I'd say they were healthy bedfellows.
不是 两者应该算是有益的并列关系
I've ordered.
我已经点好了
Really? What am I having?
真的吗 帮我点了什么
I thought you didn't like that jacket.
我以为你不喜欢那件外套
This jacket?
这件外套吗
Yeah, I think the word you used was "basic".
是啊 我记得你说它很"庸俗"
I thought men enjoyed a bit of a basic bitch
我还以为男人就是时不时想找个
every now and then.
庸俗的婊♥子♥一起快活
Thank you. I'll have a bottle of the Chateau Zaneuse, please.
谢谢 麻烦上一瓶泽内斯酒庄葡萄酒
Trump Towers over here seems to have ordered me a side.
那位懂王好像给我点的是配菜
Can you bring me a ribeye? I'd like it to still be mooing.
能给我一份肋眼牛排吗 要还在哞哞叫的那种
Don't do that. What?
别这样 怎样
Don't embarrass me. Embarrass you?
别让我尴尬 让你尴尬吗
Are you serious? Look at that.
认真的吗 瞧啊
Serious face.
好认真的一张脸
What the hell?
干嘛呢
You bore me.
你好无聊
Do not do that again. I'm deadly serious.
停下 我很严肃
OK, OK. Gabriel, darling, we're done here.
好吧 加布里埃尔 亲爱的 到此为止吧
Sit down.
坐下
I'm sorry if the world has never lived up to the love
真是对不住 你真以为
your mother heaped on you as a child,
四海之内皆你妈呢
but I'm not prepared to be a recovery centre for your issues.
老娘可不打算治你这身臭毛病
Step into your power, Peewee, and stop trying to borrow mine.
想耍威风就靠自己 小鬼 别借我彰显自己
You see something shiny like this
看到老娘这样的
hot piece of ass right here and you want to possess it, don't you?
性感尤物就想据为己有 是不
Or break it. Fix it.
得不到就毁掉 醒醒吧
But a real man
一个真男人
would just enjoy seeing himself reflected in the shiny.
懂得以人为镜 互相尊重欣赏
If you can't do that, it's probably best for everyone
要是你做不到 就放过别人吧
that you just leave it alone.
也算是一桩善举
Thanks for dinner.
谢谢你请我吃饭
News just in.
最新消息
In an extraordinary turn of events, former colleagues of Warren Armitage
事态出现剧烈转折 沃伦·阿米蒂奇的前同事
have taken to social media in an unprecedented show of support
在社交媒体上对这位前电视节目主持人
for the veteran broadcaster.
表达了前所未有的支持
The hashtag "NotMe" was trending this evening
话题"不是我"在今晚冲上热搜
as female colleagues who worked with Warren
曾与沃伦共事
over the course of his 40-year career
长达40年的女性同事
spoke out to say that they've never experienced anything untoward
针对此事发声 称她们从与沃伦相识起
during their time of knowing him,
从未经历任何类似事件
with some even going so far as to call the allegations
有人甚至直指控诉本身
blatantly false and ill-informed.
是极端错误且空穴来风
In a world where we're used to seeing trial by social media,
在通过社交媒体键盘断案的今时今日
this is one of the first times we've seen such a unanimous defence
如此意见统一地为某人进行辩护
of an individual.
实属罕见
Alexa Wells is still yet to confirm or deny the rumours...
爱丽莎·威尔斯尚未承认或否认传言...
Hi. Hi, Teddy.
嗨 嗨 泰迪
It's OK.
没事
What the hell?
怎么回事啊
It's fine, go back to bed.
没事 回去睡吧
Robyn, what are you doing?
罗宾 你在干嘛
I'm fine. I'm fine. I got him.
我没事 我真没事 我来哄
Give me Teddy.
把泰迪给我
What do you think I'm gonna do with him?
你以为我会把他怎么样
Robyn, please.
罗宾 求你了
He's fine. Just give him to me.
他没事 把他给我
Ruth! Come here. Baby, hi.
露丝 来妈妈这儿 宝贝 不哭
What's happening? Baby, don't worry about it.
怎么了 宝贝 别担心
Just go back to sleep, OK, sweetie?
回去睡吧 好吗 亲爱的
Bye, Teddy.
泰迪 晚安
Get out of my house. I think you're overreacting.
从我家滚出去 你太激动了吧
Get out of my house right now or I swear to god!
立刻滚出我家 不然我就对你不客气了
You know the only reason you get to be as perfect as you are
你心里清楚能有这样的完美人生
is because of me.
都是托我的福
I spent my whole life protecting you from things.
我这辈子都在保护你
Don't you blame your dysfunction on me. I choose to function.
你生活不顺可别怪我 我选择了好好活
I never had a choice.
我从来没得选
Every day is a choice, but you choose to make an excuse.
每天都是一次选择 但你选择了找借口
You choose to break things because you're angry.
因为你很愤怒 所以你选择搞破坏
Well, guess what? We're all angry!
你猜怎么着 所有人都很愤怒
Everything you have is because of me.
你所拥有的一切都得感谢我
Everything I have is in spite of you.
你所拥有的一切与你无关
You wouldn't even exist if it weren't for me.
要不是我你算个球
I held up the fucking sky for you, you selfish, spoilt, brat.
是我帮你把天撑起来 你个自私 被宠坏的小鬼
You'd be fucking dust if it wasn't for me.
没了我 你个小♥逼♥崽子屁都不如
You would be fucking dust!
屁都不如
Get out! Get the fuck out of my house!
给我滚 从我家滚出去
Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.
瞧瞧是谁大驾光临了啊
I just happened to be in the neighbourhood.
我碰巧在附近办事
I'm surprised you even remember what neighbourhood I live in.
你竟然还记得我家住哪
I need a place to stay.
我需要蹭个地儿
Are you fucking serious? Course you are.
你♥他♥妈♥说真的吗 当然是了
When else do I get to see you?
否则我怎么可能有机会见到你
Only when you need something.
除非你有什么需要
Do you have anything? Drugs?
你有什么东西吗 毒品吗
I'm on Adderall, prescription, but I've been cut off
我在吃阿得拉 医生开的 现在断了
and the side effects are really hammering me.
副作用太强 脑袋有点乱
I think some coke would, would do it.
来点可♥卡♥因♥ 应该顶用
Look, my purse was stolen.
我的钱包被偷了
I have no money. I have nowhere else to go.
一分钱没有 也没地方可去
I just need a few days to get my shit together
我只需要借住几天 回♥回♥神
and then I swear I will never ask you again.
以后绝对不会麻烦你了
My, hasn't someone got themselves in a pickle?
天啊 谁没碰到过麻烦事呢
And what do I get out of this arrangement?
帮你这个忙我有什么好处
What do you want? What have you got?
你想要什么 你有什么
Do you have anything here?
你有东西吗
Please just show me.
给我看看
I've shown you mine. You show me yours.
给你看完了 到你了
Warren Armitage is innocent.
沃伦·阿米蒂奇是无辜的
Danny Davis.
丹尼·戴维斯
It may have escaped your attention, babes,
或许你没注意到 亲爱的
but I've already got Danny Davis.
丹尼·戴维斯的料我都齐了
Not this, you don't.
这个你绝对没有
There's a kid. The sex worker in your video.
有个孩子 你手上视频里的那个妓♥女♥
She has a kid. It's his.
她有个孩子 是他的
Are you gonna stand there all night or shall I pour us a drink?
你准备在门口站一晚上 还是进来喝一杯
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表