剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Coming up, we spend the day with Britain's hottest couple.
接下来 我们将与英国最热夫妇度过一天
He's the record-breaking racing driver,
他是破纪录的赛车手
she's the pop star princess turned reality TV star.
她从流行小天后变身为真人秀明星
Together, they're the Barrons.
他们是巴伦夫妇
It's been a tumultuous year
对于红毯皇后罗克西来说
for empress of the red carpet Roxy. Piss off!
今年十分动荡 滚开
But she seems to be back on track after a stint in rehab,
但在戒毒所待了一段时间后 她似乎回到正轨
a new tell-all book and a turn on Celebrities Go Dancing.
出了新自传 并参加"舞动巨星"
She and British basketball star Kadell James
她和英国篮球明星卡德尔·詹姆斯
sashayed into the foxtrot final and won.
轻松晋级狐步舞决赛并获胜
Earlier this year a very pregnant Roxy
今年年初 挺着大肚子的罗克西
renewed her vows with hubby Darren at a stunning ceremony at home.
与丈夫达伦在家里再次举♥行♥了一场盛大的婚礼
We here at VIP Access can't wait to meet baby Barron.
我们已经等不及要见巴伦宝宝了
Die! You bastard!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
You're doing amazing, babe.
你做得太棒了 宝贝
Don't you touch me! Is this normal?
别碰我 这正常吗
Perfectly. Come on, Roxy, nearly there.
很正常 快用力罗克西 马上就出来了
Keep going, babe!
继续用力 宝贝
You're doing great!
你太棒了
Babe, I was doing a video.
宝贝 我在录像啊
Shut up! One more push.
你丫闭嘴 再用力一下
I hate you!
我恨你
What is it?
是男是女
It's a boy. I know it's a boy, I can feel it!
是男孩 我能感觉到是男孩
Can we see him?
我们能看看他吗
Mr Cole was satisfied with his media training, then?
看来科尔先生对他的媒体训练很满意
I remember the first millionaire that I dated.
我还记得我约会的第一个百万富翁
My... boss at the time took me aside and gave me two pieces of advice -
我当时的老板把我叫到一边 给了两条建议
if you find a millionaire, get married.
如果遇到百万富翁 就嫁给他
If you find a billionaire, get pregnant.
如果遇到亿万富翁 就为他生个孩子
Saying that, she ended up in Belize with the head of a Velcro company
说到她 最后她和魔术贴公♥司♥的老板去了伯利兹[中美洲小国]
and had a mental breakdown by the time she was 50, so...
在50岁的时候精神崩溃
I'm not sure she's the best person to be getting advice off.
我也不确定她的建议值不值得采纳
Isn't that the plot of The Bell Jar?
这不是"钟形罩"的情节吗
You want my advice?
要听我的建议吗
Be wary of men whose dicks or pockets are too big.
小心两种男人 钱包太鼓 裤裆太鼓
It makes their entitlement untenable.
这些人的殷勤不堪一击
When the first petal drops, I want them gone.
花一谢就给我处理掉
Hello, Caroline.
你好 卡罗琳
Where are you taking that?
你要带到哪里去
Hi, Belle. It's me! I'm back!
贝尔你好 是我 我回来了
It's Melody?
我是美乐蒂
I used to work here for, like, two months,
我之前在这里工作了两个月
and then I left, and now I'm back again.
我离职了又回来了
Good for you.
那真好呀
Melody?
美乐蒂
What are you doing here? I'm back!
你在这里做什么 我回来了
Yeah. I'm gonna be Eve's new assistant. OK.
我是伊芙的新助理 好啊
Great. Good luck with that.
太好了 祝你好运
You moving in, or... The suitcase?
你拎着箱子来是要搬进来吗
No, I'm moving house today.
不是 我今天搬家
Where are you going? Tottenham.
要搬到哪里 托特纳姆
Right. Football!
棒啊 足球城市
Cool. I'm Belle.
很棒 我是贝尔
Yeah, I know? I'm Craig.
我知道啊 我是克雷格
I've worked here for two years.
我在这里工作了两年
He's in IT.
他是IT部的
Alright, bitch!
你好啊 宝贝
Hi.
你好
Sorry. This is Steph.
抱歉 这是斯蒂芬
Steph, this is Melody.
斯蒂芬 这是美乐蒂
You're Melody? Yeah.
你就是美乐蒂 是的
You're so different to how I pictured you. Belle.
你和我想象中不太一样 贝尔
Well, it was lovely to meet you all,
很高兴见到你们
but I should really get back to my desk, so...
但我真的该回前台了
I think she has face blindness.
我觉得她脸盲
You moving in? That's what I said.
你要搬进来吗 我也这么说
I was just saying, I'm just moving house.
我刚说了 我要搬家
You've got a small house.
你的家挺小啊
This is not my house. This is just my clothes.
这不是我的家 只是衣服
Yeah, I've got like a whole bunch of other stuff.
对 我还有一大堆其他东西
God knows how I'm gonna get that across London on the Tube.
天知道我要怎么乘地铁横穿伦敦
Might just have to dump half of it.
可能要丢到一半
Why don't you give her a lift? No.
你载她一下吧 不必了
Seriously. He's got an old Volvo Estate.
说真的 他有辆老沃尔沃
It's hilarious. It makes you feel like a beleaguered single mother,
很滑稽 它让你看上去像个生活艰辛的单身母亲
but it's got shitloads of space.
但空间巨他妈大
No, honestly, it's fine.
没事 真的 我没问题
Really, it is massive.
真的吗 车非常大
I'd be happy to help. Really?
我很乐意帮你 真的吗
Go on, let him. It gets him out of my hair for the evening.
让他去吧 这样晚上就不会烦我了
Anyway, I'd better get on. Some intern's
好了 我要走了 某个实习生
trying to use an ethernet cable on her AirPrint printer.
想把以太网线插在无线打印机上
Classic. Right?
家常便饭了 是吧
Bye.
回见
Right, well, I should probably... Yeah, no, I should too.
好了 我要… 是的 我也要走了
Those are beautiful. Perfect.
真好看 太好了
Deal with them, will you?
处理掉 行吗
Are these from the millionaire?
是那个百万富翁送的吗
Billionaire, actually, and yes.
其实是亿万富翁 没错
Worried I might have given him the wrong impression.
恐怕我给他留下了错误的印象
I think you gave him a pretty good impression, if you ask me.
要我说 我觉得你给他留下了很好的印象
That's the problem. He wants to see me again.
这就是问题 他想再见到我
And that's bad because...
这有什么问题…
Because I'm not interested in anything like that.
因为我对那种事不感兴趣
I just want a bit of fun. Dicks for hire, one-date wonders.
我就想游戏人间 免费鸭子 骗炮渣女
I'm off boys. All they do is cause problems.
我不喜欢男人 他们只会惹麻烦
Speak of the devil.
说曹操 曹操到
Hi, Robyn. Did those flowers just say hello?
嗨 罗宾 是花在跟我打招呼吗
Melody? Hi.
美乐蒂 嗨
What are you doing here? I hired her.
你在这干嘛 我雇了她
Right. She's my new assistant.
行吧 她是我的新助理
Does Caroline... Caroline knows, yeah.
卡罗琳... 她知道
She's over the moon. I thought you said Robyn...
她可开心了 你不是说罗宾...
When did that happen?
这是什么时候的事
The other day. Bumped into her in a coffee shop.
就前几天 在咖啡馆里遇到她了
Caroline had mentioned she's going to be looking for a new junior agent,
卡罗琳说过她要招个新的初级代理人
so we need to be looking at people to bring on.
所以我们得找点人选
And were you gonna tell me, or did you just
你打算过告诉我吗 还是
wanna leave it to be a really weird, awkward surprise?
你想给我个尴尬得不行的惊喜
Did I not? Must have slipped my mind.
我没告诉你吗 我肯定是忘了
Not a problem, is it?
没什么问题吧
It's nice to have someone you can trust in the office, you know.
在办公室有个能信任的伙伴挺好的
So who are the flowers from?
花是谁送的
Client. Not Gabriel Cole, right?
客户 不是加布里埃尔·科尔吧
Why? It's just... he definitely
他怎么了 就... 他肯定
dealt with my friend Melissa back in New York.
跟我纽约的朋友梅丽莎接触过
I texted her. And why would he lie about it?
我发短♥信♥跟她确认过 他为什么说谎呢
Don't worry, my love, my eyes are open.
别担心 亲爱的 我的大眼睛可不是摆设
I won't be telling my mother to buy a new hat any time soon.
短时间内是不会让我妈为婚礼买♥♥顶新帽子的
Ladies, Roxy Barron has had her baby.
姑娘们 罗克西·巴伦刚刚生下了小孩
Cute. What is it? It's black.
不错 男孩还是女孩 是个小黑娃
Well, bi-racial, to be precise,
准确来说是黑白混血
but whatever it is, it is not Barron.
不管怎么说 肯定不是巴伦的孩子
They're currently holed up at the hospital with a hungry media
他们现在正被困在医院
outside waiting for a photograph.
外面全是等着拍照的饥渴媒体
Go over there and fix it, will you? Both of you.
过去解决好 你们俩都去
This is exciting, the gang back together again.
真兴奋 三人帮又一起行动了
I can't believe you lied to me. I didn't lie to you.
不敢相信你骗了我 我没有骗你
You promised you didn't sleep with him!
你保证过你没跟他睡过
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表