剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
I'm never gonna hear the end of this, am I?
这件事是不是没法翻篇了
Come on, Rox, listen to your mother. Compromise.
好了 小罗 听你妈妈的话 适当妥协
Isn't Rooney the one that slept with a granny?
鲁尼不是那个和老奶奶上♥床♥的人吗
He's England's leading goalscorer and the Premier League's
他是英格兰头号♥射手 在英超联赛
second leading goalscorer, behind Alan Shearer.
仅次于阿兰·希勒
So unless you wanna call our kid Alan?
难不成你想叫他阿兰
Taron Rooney Barron.
塔龙·鲁尼·巴伦
"I would also like to take this opportunity to share with the world
"我也想借此机会告诉大家
that our son was conceived using donor insemination
我们的儿子是通过人工授精得来的
and that we hope our story may inspire others
希望我们的故事能够鼓励其他
who have experienced similar difficulties."
正面临着类似困难的人们"
That's nice.
真好
Roxy's doing well. Can you say "Mummy"?
罗克西的情况很好 可以用"妈妈"吗
"Mummy is doing well." It's cute when people say that.
"妈妈的情况很好" 这么说听上去很可爱
"Mummy is doing well,
"妈妈的情况很好
and I can't wait to get to know the little fella."
我也迫不及待想要认识这个小家伙了"
Can I say "Daddy can't wait"? Might be confusing, babe.
那我能说"爸爸迫不及待"吗 那可能太乱了 宝贝
Alright, Darren, I'm gonna have this printed off for you.
好了 达伦 我会把这个打出来给你
Rox, Eve is gonna get you in hair and makeup.
小罗 伊芙会帮你做好妆发
I'll get the beers to wait baby's stage. I'll come with you.
我去买♥♥点啤酒等待宝宝登场 我和你一起去
'Ere, couldn't hold him for a sec, could you?
你能帮我抱一会吗
You need to take this.
你来抱着
There's a newborn baby.
这就是新生儿吗
Cool.
真好
I'm delighted to announce the arrival
我很高兴向大家宣布
of our son Taron Rooney Barron.
我们有了一个儿子 塔伦·鲁尼·巴伦
I would also like to take this opportunity to share
我也想借此机会告诉大家
with the world that our son was conceived using donor insemination,
我们的儿子是通过人工授精得来的
and we hope that our story may inspire others
希望我们的故事能够鼓励其他
who have experienced similar difficulties.
正面临着类似困难的人们
Mummy's doing well, and I can't wait to
妈妈的情况很好 我也迫不期待
get to know the little fella.
想要认识这个小家伙了
Thank you all for respecting our privacy at this time.
感谢大家在这个时候尊重我们的隐私
We look forward to sharing
我们期待
our new baby with the world, and we're so in love with him.
与大家分享这则喜讯 我们很爱这个孩子
Kadell. Isn't that... My wife Roxy has been so strong
卡德尔 这不是… 我的妻子罗克西很坚强
during what has been a difficult pregnancy, and a long and...
挺过了艰难的孕期 还有漫长的...
Look at this.
看看这个
Arduous journey to get here.
历尽艰辛到达终点
It hasn't been easy, but with the safe arrival of our son we can...
过程很坎坷 但是儿子顺利降生我们就..
Have you worked as a PA before?
你有做个人助理的经验吗
I was married for five years.
我结过5年婚
No, I haven't officially,
没有正式地做过
but I'm incredibly organised,
但是我很有条理
some people might say pathologically so.
有些人可能认为我的严谨趋于病态
I worked at a restaurant in New York for a while
我在纽约的一家餐厅干了一阵
and the girls kept taking each other's shifts,
那里工作的姑娘们总是互相倒班
so I organised a system in the restaurant
我就设计了一个餐厅内的系统
where it just... Ruth?
这个系统... 露丝
Yes. OK, you seem like a nice lady,
请讲 你看起来是一个很好的人
but I'm going to be totally honest.
但是我想实话跟你说
You don't have a lot of experience. OK.
你没有多少经验 好
I'm looking for someone who I can trust to keep on top of things.
我要找一个能让我放心的 能掌控全局的人
My diary management alone is pretty hectic.
光是管理日程就够忙的了
We're not a small company.
我们公♥司♥规模不小
OK.
好吧
Can I be honest, too, Mr Thornton? Please, Ross.
我能说句实话吗 索伦顿先生 请讲 叫我罗斯就好
Ross.
罗斯
OK, Ross, I have extensive experience
好的 罗斯 我有充足的经验
managing a five-year-old who is like catnip for headlice,
照顾一个经常起头虱的五岁小孩
an eight-month-old who I think is nocturnal,
还有个八个月大的夜行性生物
a 43-year-old who still does not know where the bin bags are.
还有个43岁了还不知道垃圾袋在哪的人
I have a sister who is a self-destructive, narcissistic,
我还有个妹妹 她有自恋和自毁倾向
sex and drugs addict, and I have two guinea pigs
深陷性瘾毒瘾 我还有两只豚鼠
who I swear nobody but me has seen in the last two years.
我发誓这两年只有我照顾它们
And yet they live.
它们现在还活着
I cook, I clean,
我下厨 我打扫卫生
I suck snot out of their nostrils - the children's -
我吸鼻孔里的鼻涕 我说的是孩子们
I organise everything.
一切都是我来安排
I pay the bills, I do the grocery shopping,
账目都是我付 东西都是我买♥♥
I do the homework, I do the tax returns,
家庭作业都是我辅♥导♥ 报税都是我做
I yell at Alexa because she is a misogynist.
我还要和语♥音♥助手吵架 因为它厌女
I organise their dentist
我负责安排他们和牙医
and their doctor and their optician appointments.
医生和验光师的预约
I keep an unnecessarily complicated calendar of
我的日历密密麻麻记录着
activities and plans and play dates.
各种活动 计划 和小伙伴聚会
I send over 300 birthday cards and Christmas cards
我每年送出去三百多张生日贺卡 圣诞贺卡
and thank you cards every year,
还有感谢贺卡
and I make sure that they are personally signed,
每个都是我亲自写的
because the art of penmanship has been lost.
因为书法这门艺术在渐渐消失
I am trying to tell you that I organise the crap out of life,
我想告诉你的是 我将生活管理到了极致
and so I think, with all due, Ross,
所以罗斯 恕我直言 我觉得
I can make sure that you've got your staples
我既能保证你工作顺利
and you get to your squash appointment on time.
又能保证你生活愉快
You don't half like calling me to some weird places.
你总把我叫到这些奇怪的地方来
Well, I have a weird life.
我的生活就很奇怪
Thanks. You're my hero.
谢谢 你是我的英雄
Going through 'em pretty quick, mind.
你吃的有点快
Like you said, tolerance.
就像你说的 有耐药性了
Sometimes slowing down works good as speeding up.
有时候细嚼慢咽胜过狼吞虎咽
Look, I'm not trying to do myself out of a job or anything, but...
我不是在砸自己饭碗什么的 但是...
Mike, I'm good. You're the boss.
迈克 我很好 你说了算
Fuck, I meant to go to the ATM this morning
见鬼了 我本来今天早上要去取钱的
and then this all kicked off.
结果出了这事
You know I don't do credit, Rob. I know.
小罗 你知道我不赊账 我知道
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
Look, I'll pay you back next time, with interest.
我下次连同利息一起还你
Pretty, pretty please? It won't happen again.
真的真的拜托了 我保证不会这样了
Once.
下不为例
Don't go making a habit of it, pardon the pun. - Course.
别养成习惯 不好意思双关了 当然
Before I forget,
趁我还没忘
I cut this out of the newspaper for you.
我从报纸上剪了一篇文章下来
It's an article about hyper-dimensional computing theory,
说的是超维度计算理论
how it might lead to AI with reflexes and memories.
有可能使得人工智能产生条件反射和记忆
You know, 'cause we was talking about
因为我们聊到过
whether robots are gonna end up killing us all or not.
机器人最后会不会把人类杀光
I just wish they'd hurry up and get on with it.
真希望那一天快点来
Where is she? Come on... don't play with me.
她在哪 拜托... 别耍我
Fuck! I have to go. What level is she on?
我♥操♥ 我得走了 她在几层
Kadell. What are you doing here? That's my baby.
卡德尔 你在这做什么 那是我的孩子
Get down! That's my kid, Robyn, you know it is.
小点声 那是我的孩子 罗宾 你知道的
They are married.
他们结婚了
Don't give me that BS.
别跟我来这一套
You're the one that kept fucking sneaking me in for her.
是你帮着我和她幽会的
I know you don't give a shit about that, and neither does Roxy.
我知道你不在乎他们结婚了 罗克西也不在乎
You're right. The sanctity of marriage
你说得对 婚姻的神圣
means about as much to me as a titanium tampon,
对我来说跟钛合金卫生棉条一样没有意义
but you know what does mean something to me?
你知道什么对我来说有意义吗
My work.
我的工作
And you marching in there shouting your mouth off
而你冲进去大喊大叫
is bad for my fucking business, OK?
就是在砸我饭碗 你明白吗
I'm a daddy.
我当爸爸了
I'm a daddy.
我是爸爸了
OK. Really?
好吧 不是吧
Guys, this is Kadell.
各位 卡德尔来了
What the hell is he doing here? That's my baby, blud.
他跑来这里做什么 哥们 那是我的亲生骨肉
He's a Barron. Bullshit.
他是巴伦家的人 放屁
Don't fucking swear in front of my wife.
别他妈当着我老婆的面说脏话
Dad. Alright, calm down.
爸 好了 冷静
Kadell has every right to be here,
卡德尔有权利来这
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表