剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
What word am I thinking of?
我在想哪个词
Thembly. Thumbly. Themb...
"发豆" "花抖"...
No, Deepak, darling, I really need you to get it together
迪帕克 亲爱的 你真的要打起精神
because there are a lot of people counting on you here.
大家都指望着你呢
I can get it... I can get it together.
我可以... 我可以打起精神
I'm a professional.
我是专业的
We need to get him some coffee, and none of this instant crap, OK?
给他弄杯咖啡 这种速溶的垃圾不行
Kill-a-horse coffee.
致死量咖啡
Will you check this and get it loaded in? Yeah.
你检查一下 然后导入提词器好吗 好的
George, I'm feeling a bit freaked out, man.
乔治 我有点紧张
Are you in there?
你们在吗
OK, I've got the details on Danny's baby mama.
我找到丹尼孩子他妈的详细资料了
Her name is Cheryl Baines, and I've lifted some photos
她叫谢丽尔·贝恩斯 我从她照片墙上
from her Instagram.
找到了些照片
She's a sex worker. There must be something sluttier.
她是性工作者 一定有更淫♥荡♥的东西
It's got to be filth.
一定要污秽不堪
We need something that says desperate and dishonest.
要能让大家觉得她不顾一切 不诚实
That's perfect, the Halloween one.
这张很棒 万圣节这张
Contact the unattractive boy she went to school with.
联♥系♥和她一起上过学的丑男
They'll have something to say about her, for sure,
他们肯定会说她的坏话
and make sure that no-one is offering her anything.
确保还没人收买♥♥她
If they are, double it. We bring her into the fold.
如果有 出双倍 把她拉进我们阵营
She becomes part of our strategy and we use her as we see fit.
她将成为我们战略的一部分 我们视情况用她
Understood.
明白
Eve! Danny's gone.
伊芙 丹尼不见了
What? What do you mean, gone?
什么 什么叫不见了
He's gone, he's escaped,
他不见了 他逃走了
he's crawled out the fucking window. Jesus Christ.
爬窗逃了 老天
OK, you check with security, you check the studio,
你去找保安 你去摄影棚
I'm gonna check the lot.
我去停车场看看
But the show is supposed to go live in 30 minutes.
但节目在半小时后开始直播
Then we'd better fucking hurry.
那我们最好搞快点
Update. Wait.
进展如何 稍等
Danny's disappeared. Disappeared? How?
丹尼不见了 怎么不见的
He crawled out of a window. Is that a nose piercing?
爬窗跑的 这是鼻洞吗
Don't tell me I look like Minnie Mouse with a nipple ring,
别说我得像是戴乳环的米妮
or Bambi with a shaved head, or an otter in a gimp suit.
或剃光头的小鹿斑比 或穿紧身皮衣的水獭
I was just going to say it looked really nice.
我只是想说很好看
Thank you.
谢谢
OK.
好的
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
My goodness, thank you! That's so exciting.
天啊谢谢你 太激动了
But I'm only in on one condition. What's that?
但我只有一个条件 什么
That I get to deal with you personally.
你来全权负责我的事务
Don't really get my own clients yet.
我还没有自己的委托人
Well, I guess that I'm your first.
那我就是第一个
Right, well, I'm off to
好了 我现在要去
disappoint 9 million people by not being Danny Davis.
代替丹尼·戴维斯出场 让9百万人失望了
You'll smash it.
你会让他们闭嘴惊艳
My god. There you are.
天啊 你在这里
I thought I was gonna find you naked somewhere,
我还以为会看到你光着身子
banging 7g rocks, drinking tiger blood.
吸着快乐粉 笑饮老虎血
Not winning.
我又不傻
Were you thinking about it?
你想跳下去吗
Are you mental?
疯了吗你
If I was gonna kill myself, I wouldn't jump off a building.
如果我要自杀 我不会跳楼的
Particularly a TV studio.
尤其在电视台摄影棚
What an extravagant act of egotism that would be.
这是多么过分的自我主义行为
Besides, we're not high enough, are we?
再说了 这也不够高啊
I'd probably just break both my legs.
我大概只会摔断腿
Imagine how embarrassing that would be.
想想就很尴尬
Did you know that there's this volcano in Japan
你知道吗 日本有座火山
called Mount Mihara, and in the '30s, some chick
叫三原山 在30年代
killed herself by throwing herself into the crater?
有个小妞跳进火山口自杀了
Darth Vader fell into a volcano.
黑武士就掉进了火山
In the next year, 944 other people
事发第二年 944个人
copied her, jumped into the same crater.
模仿她 跳进了同一个火山
Smart move. High drama. Low maintenance.
很聪明 强戏剧性 低成本
Exactly. Sounds good, too. "How did he die?"
确实 听上去不错 "他怎么死的"
"Jumped into a volcano." "Fair."
"跳火山死的" "真不错"
How would you do it?
你打算怎么做
Top myself? No.
自杀吗 不会的
Pills, probably.
大概嗑药吧
"A lethal cocktail of alcohol and drugs."
"酒精和毒品调制的致命毒液"
That's what they say in the press, don't they?
媒体都是这么说的 不是吗
Go out on a four-day coke bender.
狂欢四天
Bingeing, banging, snorting,
喝酒 做♥爱♥ 吸粉
until my heart gives out.
直到心脏衰竭
Red as a plum, teeth ground down to stumps.
脸红到发紫 牙齿磨到只剩牙柱
You?
你呢
Book myself a cruise, all-inclusive,
给自己订个邮轮 全包
somewhere beautiful, somewhere remote,
去一个美丽又偏远的地方
and then one night, put on a nice dress, go up on deck,
然后有天晚上 穿上漂亮的裙子 上甲板
and all you'd see in any direction is just
无论望向哪里
the moonlight rippling and reflecting off the dark water,
满眼只有幽暗的海面上 月光泛起涟漪
infinite.
广阔无垠
Have a couple of martinis,
喝两杯马提尼
and then I'd pop a couple of Xanax and just...
吃两片阿普唑仑 然后...
step over the side and disappear forever.
跳下船 永远消失
Christ.
老天
I thought I was morbid.
我以为我算是病态的了
I might have to read some Sylvia Plath just to cheer myself up.
我可能得读些西尔维娅·普拉斯的诗来振奋自己
You know, in rehab, they're always talking about rock bottoms.
在戒毒所 人们总在谈论人生低谷
"This was my rock bottom."
"这是我的人生低谷"
"No, no. No, this was my rock bottom."
"不 这是我的人生低谷"
Every time I think I've reached mine,
每次我自以为到了人生低谷的时候
I just seem to bounce straight back off it again.
我好像又重新振作起来了
It's like a serial killer revisiting the scene of a crime.
就像连环杀手回到犯罪现场一样
They wanna get caught. They want it to stop,
他们想被抓 他们想就此停止
or be stopped.
或者被人停止
But everyone just keeps the train on the tracks
但所有人都想要我按部就班
'cause it's worth so much.
因为价值太高了
Lawyers, managers, you.
律师 经理 你
I've really fucked it, haven't I? Join the club.
我全搞砸了 是不是 那可不
Hold on a sec.
等一下
I can't do this right now. I'm here.
我现在没时间 我在这里
What do you mean, you're here?
你什么意思 你在这里吗
I'm at the studio. Why?
我在摄影棚 为什么
I thought I could grab Caroline for a little chat about my exclusive.
我觉得我可以跟卡罗琳聊一聊我的独家采访
If she sees you, she will kill you.
如果她看见你 她会杀了你
It's lucky I've got you to look after me, then.
幸好有你帮我啊
Fuck you, Reese, you can't blackmail me.
滚你的 瑞茜 你不能敲诈我
I'm not blackmailing you, I'm using you to get what I want,
我不是在敲诈你 我是在利用你达到我的目的
which is exactly what you've always done with me.
这也是你一直对我做的事
That's no fair. Life's not fair, babes.
这不公平 生活本来就不公平 宝贝
It wasn't fair when you ghosted me
你和我谈了八个月恋爱
after eight fucking months together, was it?
接着突然消失 那样公平吗
Shit happens?
人生不如意事十之八♥九♥
Let's not pretend this is personal, yeah?
我们假装这无关私事 好吗
STD clinic?
性病诊所吗
Do us a loving favour, a fully grown man came
帮个忙行吗 有没有看到一个成年男性
out of the window... I've not seen him. Sorry.
从窗户里爬出来... 我没看到 不好意思
Where is he? Let me in.
他在哪里 让我进去
I need to talk to Danny Davis. Danny Davis!
我要和丹尼·戴维斯谈谈 丹尼·戴维斯
I know he's fucking in there. Hi, there. Hi.
我知道他个狗♥日♥的♥在这里 你好 你好
What's going on? I... Where's Danny?
发生什么了 我... 丹尼在哪儿
She can't come in without a pass.
她没有通行证不能进去
OK, well, that's fine because she's with me, so we'll just...
好吧 没关系 她是跟着我的 所以我们...
You're Cheryl, right?
你是谢丽尔 对吗
Who are you? Melody, I work for Danny's PR.
你是谁 美乐蒂 我们是他的公♥关♥
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表