剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Cheers, Ned.
再见 内德
Hello. How are you doing? I'm good.
你好吗 我很好
How are you? I'm good, yeah.
你好吗 我很好
I need to get this inside.
我要送这个进去
Alright, everyone. We're gonna rehearse
各位 20分钟后我们将要
the top of the show in 20 minutes.
对节目开场进行彩排
Please let Danny and Deepak know.
请通知丹尼和迪帕克
That's 20 minutes in TV One.
20分钟后在一号♥台演播厅
Balls. Thank you very much.
到了 非常感谢
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Rioja?
里奥哈[西班牙葡萄酒]
Do I look like Antonio Banderas? Danny!
当我是安东尼奥·班德拉斯吗 丹尼
Get me a couple more and get me something Argentinian.
我要阿根廷的 多拿两瓶来
Don't look at her, she's not Mum.
别看她 她又不是妈妈
Cheryl won't let me see my boy again, I know it.
谢丽尔肯定不会让我再见我儿子了
One thing, keep her and the boy out of the press. I promised her.
我就答应过她一件事 让她和儿子远离媒体
We can fix this.
我们可以解决的
Fix it? Fix it? It's happened, Robyn.
怎么解决 木已成舟了 罗宾
These papers are being printed.
这些报纸被印出来了
Semi-retired codgers are gonna be driving them
那些半退休的老头儿会开着雷诺
up and down the country in their Renault Kangoos
把报纸送到全国
so the nation can enjoy my fucking breakdown
全国人♥民♥就可以在周日早上吃着烤面饼
with the Sunday morning crumpets.
享受我的崩溃了
It exists. It's solid.
它存在 它是实体
It's matter!
它是物质
Danny.
丹尼
Take it easy.
别紧张
I need a line. Danny!
我得吸点 丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
You can't do that there. What if someone sees you?
你不能在那儿吸 有人看到你怎么办
What? What? What are they gonna do? Go to the papers?
怎么 他们会怎么做 去找报社吗
Come on. Here you are, you bottom-feeding bastards.
来吧 看吧 你们这群吃屎的混♥蛋♥
Get a load of this. Look! Get! Get down!
瞧一瞧看一看啊 下来 快下来
Sit.
坐下
I've fucked it. I've fucked it.
我搞砸了 我搞砸了
Look, Danny,
听着 丹尼
I know that it may feel like
我知道 这可能会让人觉得
the house is falling down right now, but...
整栋房♥子都塌了 但是...
sometimes we need that
有时候我们需要如此
so that we can rebuild from the foundations.
才能从基础上进行重建
It was him. What?
是他 什么
Deepak did this.
是迪帕克干的
Sorry, what do you mean?
抱歉 你什么意思
He's the only one that knew, the little cock-nosed wombat.
只有他知道 这个傻♥逼♥王八蛋
Yeah, he's making a play. He's jealous.
是啊 他在做戏 他嫉妒我
He's jealous. He's jealous of me because everyone likes me,
他嫉妒我 因为每个人都喜欢我
because I've got the charm.
因为我有魅力
He thinks he's Billy Big Balls.
他以为自己牛逼坏了
What he doesn't realise is nobody likes Ernie Wise.
他不知道的是 没有人喜欢厄尼·怀斯[喜剧演员]
You take the funny man away
把真正有趣的人拿走
and all you're left with is a boring twat!
他就是个无聊的白♥痴♥
Yeah. You can't have Kenan without Kel.
是啊 就像柯南离不开凯尔[美国喜剧]
You can't have Cannon without Ball.
坎农离不开鲍尔[喜剧二人组]
You can't have... one Ronnie.
只靠一个鲁尼能干什么[伦敦黑帮科雷兄弟]
Calm down.
冷静一下
Yeah, nobody wants the Olsen sister.
没人想要奥尔森姐妹之一
They want the Olsen twins!
人们要的是奥尔森孪生姐妹[演员兼设计师]
Yeah. Except for Elizabeth Olsen, but that's a different thing.
是的 除了伊丽莎白·奥尔森 但那是另一回事
He'll never be Elizabeth Olsen! I'm gonna kill him. Prick!
他永远成不了伊丽莎白·奥尔森 我要杀了他 混♥蛋♥
No! Danny!
不 丹尼
Get off. Get inside.
让开 进去
No! Calm down.
不 冷静点
Why are you so strong?
你力气怎么这么大
Saggy-baggy-bollock-bags!
我♥操♥他奶奶的
Help me!
帮帮我
Shut up. Head up.
闭嘴 把头抬起来
What are you doing? What's that? What's that?
你在做什么 那是什么 那是什么
You're gonna calm down and let me handle this.
你要冷静下来 让我来处理
Don't fucking move.
躺好别动
Sounded like it went well.
听起来好像很顺利
You, stay here. Don't let him leave. How's Deepak?
你留在这里 别让他离开 迪帕克怎么样
He's got this pious sort of "I told you so" thing going on.
他一副"我早就告诉过你"的伪善模样
I think part of him is relieved that the world finally gets to see
我想他也有点如释重负 世界终于可以看到
the Danny he has to work with, which I get,
跟他合作的丹尼是个什么样了 这点我深有体会
'cause it's a fucking nightmare being partnered with an addict.
因为和瘾君子搭档就他妈是一场噩梦
Sorry, I didn't mean you.
对不起 我不是说你
Don't tell me you don't have a choice to run it.
别告诉我你没有选择的余地
I take it Caroline's here.
是卡罗琳吧
I thought she was setting up mission control downstairs.
我以为她的临时指挥中心在楼下
Fine. Then I won't have a choice
好吧 那我就别无选择
when I nail your ear to the front of a dirt bike
只能把你的耳朵钉到越野摩托上
and ride you face-first through a field of undetonated shit-mines.
骑着你驶过一片未引爆的地雷阵
Belle!
贝尔
What's the temperature?
气温如何
Catastrophic climate change.
灾难性的气候变化
She's raging at Reese for pulling this shit.
她对瑞茜的所作所为大发雷霆
You haven't heard anything from her, have you?
你有她的任何消息吗
Reese?
瑞茜吗
No. Why would I?
没有 我怎么会有
Have you got that deceitful muff chugger on the phone yet?
那个傻♥逼♥骗子接电♥话♥了吗
She's not picking up.
她不接
I'm going to break into a sperm bank and forcibly impregnate her
我要闯进精♥子♥库 用消防管
with a firehose, just so I can murder her children.
强行让她怀孕 好让我杀了她的孩子
We had a deal. I want to know who her source is,
我们说好了的 我要知道她哪来的消息
and how in the name of Dame Maggie Smith's bleached arsehole
以及看在玛姬·史密斯女士的漂白屁♥眼♥的份上
we did not know about it.
我们怎么会不知道
Danny, status?
丹尼状态如何
Not great. He's flying over the cuckoo's nest.
不太好 他快"飞进疯人院"了
I'm not surprised. Within 24 hours, the nation is going
我一点都不惊讶 24小时后
to be reading about the adventures of Danny Davis
全国人♥民♥都将一边看丹尼·戴维斯的冒险故事
and his Wee Willie Winkie
和他的小故事
whilst taking their Sabbath morning dumps.
一边拉他们的安息日晨屎
So what's the plan?
计划是什么
I've spoken to the channel controller
我已经和电视台主管谈过
and they have pulled him from the show.
他们已经把他从节目中撤掉了
Really? They can't take the risk
真的吗 他们担心丹尼会在直播时
of him having a meltdown on air, and neither can Danny.
情绪崩溃 丹尼也不能冒这风险
He is on his ninth life.
他已经命悬一线了
Well, what about Deepak?
那迪帕克呢
Deepak...
迪帕克...
will be presenting with Ashley Dhillon.
会和艾希莉·迪隆一起主持节目
The warm-up girl?
那个暖场的女孩
Yes, it's all sorted with production.
对 制♥作♥方一致同意
She's green, but she's got charm.
她很嫩 但是她魅力十足
Either way, her profile will rocket after this,
无论如何 节目之后她就会声名大噪
so we need her locked in.
所以我们要先把她签了
Belle. Belle, Belle, Belle, papers.
贝尔 拿合同来
Also, I want you to write Deepak
我还要你们帮迪帕克为节目开场
a heartfelt statement for the top of the show.
写篇真心诚意的发言稿
Ride the male mental health angle hard.
着重从男性心理健康入手
Eve, he's yours.
伊芙 他归你了
I was just heading over there to check on him now.
我正要过去看看他的情况
Are you waiting for your Uber? Go!
你是还在等优步吗 赶紧去
Jenny from Sky News is on hold.
天空新闻台的珍妮来电♥话♥了
Mormon Jenny or Jenny with the gay husband? Gay husband.
是那个摩♥门♥教♥徒还是那个同妻 同妻
I want you to talk to Reese.
我要你去跟瑞茜谈谈
She won't listen to me.
她不会听我的
Make her.
逼她
Hi, Jenny. Thanks for calling back.
嗨 珍妮 谢谢你给我回电
How's things with Fabian?
费比安怎么样了
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表