剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Mom.
妈
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思迟到了
Forgot what cabs are like upstate.
忘记纽约上州的出租车有多慢了
I'm in no rush.
反正我也不急
Fuck me, look at you.
我♥操♥ 看看你
How do you get more beautiful with age? Is it just you?
怎么越长大越漂亮呢 来的只有你吗
Ruth can't fly. Course.
露丝来不了 当然了
I'm only her mother.
我不过是她妈罢了
She's about to give birth. Already?
她都快生了 这么快
I guess you'll have to do.
看来只能靠你了
So how are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
That feels like a leading question.
听起来像是在引导我回答
I feel ready to go.
我感觉 准备好出发了
I've been here for six weeks, alone.
我都在这待了六周了 孤身一人
Mom, I live in London.
妈 我住在伦敦
I have a job. I called the centre.
我还有工作 联♥系♥了康复中心
I arranged for you to come here.
安排了你过来住
They actually said that it was better to
他们说比起入住的时候来见你
come see you on your way out than on your way in.
离开的时候来见你要更好
Well, I'm sure they know best.
当然了 都该听他们的
So how, was it? How was what?
所以怎么样 什么怎么样
This place. Did they take care of you? It was fine.
这里怎么样 照顾得周到吗 还行吧
Well, you're welcome. I'm sorry, honey.
不用谢 抱歉 亲爱的
Did you want a thank you?
想听我说谢谢你吗
I am. I'm so, so grateful.
谢谢你 我真的很感激
I really, really am. I...
真的 真的 我...
I'm just tired, you know?
我只是累了
This place is a fuck of a long way from Manhattan.
这里离曼哈顿真♥他♥妈♥远
I suppose you did that on purpose.
我想你是故意的
So how are you feeling? Peachy.
所以你觉得怎么样 好极了
I have a theory that cats are the
我想出了个理论
most successfully-evolved creatures on the planet.
猫才是地球上进化得最成功的生物
They do whatever they like.
它们随心所欲
They go wherever they like.
想去哪就去哪
I mean, even a dog you've got to put on a lead.
就算是狗 人也要拴上绳
You ever tried to put a lead on a cat?
你试过给猫拴绳吗
I have.
我试过
Tea? Do you have coffee?
喝茶吗 有咖啡吗
They can do whatever they like,
他们想做什么就做什么
and then they have these human slaves.
都有人类铲屎官
Who follow them around and give 'em
跟在它们屁♥股♥后头
a warm bed and regular meals
给他们铺床 喂一日三餐
and clean up their shit.
还有 铲屎
Mike, why are you called American Mike?
迈克 你为什么叫美国迈克
There were two Michaels in my class at school.
上学的时候我班上有两个叫迈克尔的
Is that it?
就因为这个吗
I used to have terrible
我以前还是小孩的时候
chapped hands when I was a kid.
手特别糙
My mum made me wear these
我妈让我戴那种
black leather gloves.
黑色的皮革手套
Gary Goodman said they looked like
加里·古德曼说那手套像
the gloves that OJ Simpson used to murder his wife.
辛普森杀妻时戴的
Anyway, bit of bad news.
总之 有个坏消息
Doctor Dick's having his gall bladder removed.
迪克医生在做胆囊切除手术
So I'm a little bit behind on my supply.
所以我的供应有点不足
What?
什么
No, don't panic. I've got a plan B.
别慌张 我还有备用计划
I just might not be able to get 'em
只是我可能
to you till this afternoon. I got the rest of it.
今天下午才能交给你 剩下一点在这
Got you some extra Ambien cos you
额外给你点安♥眠♥药♥ 因为你说
said the last lot weren't working,
上次那批药对你不起效
but I don't need to tell you how
但不用我告诉你
easy this stuff is to get hooked on.
这东西有多容易上瘾吧
So only use it when you absolutely need to.
只在必要的时候吃
Promise? Promise.
能保证我吗 我保证
Thanks for the, tea.
谢谢你的 茶
Text me when that stuff gets in, yeah? Right.
货到了给我发短♥信♥好吗 好
Robyn, you son of a bitch.
罗宾 你个混♥蛋♥
This is Melissa. How's London? Is it raining?
我是梅丽莎 伦敦怎么样 在下雨吗
So, listen, I got your message about Gabriel Cole.
我收到你发的关于加布里埃尔·科尔的消息了
I don't wanna get into it on the phone, but he had a thing
我不想在电♥话♥里多说 但他之前
with one of the girls in the office here, and...
跟我们这一个姑娘在一起过
he got intense.
他有点太热情了
Put it like this, he's a man who likes to get his own way.
这样说吧 他是个控制欲极强的男人
Naughty. I have to work.
别淘气 我该去上班了
Don't mind me. Stay tonight.
不用在意我还在这 今晚留下吧
I can't. Stay tonight.
不行 今晚留下吧
Gabriel, I've been here for two nights in a row.
加布里埃尔 我都在这住了两晚了
I need to go home. I need clothes.
我得回家 不然没衣服穿了
I'll buy you new clothes.
我给你买♥♥新衣服
I don't need new clothes, I need my clothes.
我不要新衣服 我要我的衣服
Well, see, they will be your clothes.
会变成你的衣服的
Where, were we? Wash your hands.
刚说到哪了 洗洗手先
Ladies, this is William Pendelton and Beth Fennell.
女士们 这边是威廉·彭德尔顿和贝丝·芬奈尔
Sorry.
不好意思
William is planning to run for mayor at the next London election,
威廉计划竞选下一任伦敦市长
and wants us to handle his campaign.
希望我们负责他的竞选活动
Look, I'm gonna cut to the chase.
我就开门见山了
I want to be party leader in 6 years, Prime Minister in 8.
我想在6年内成为政党领袖 8年内当上首相
That's the golden goose we're fattening up here.
这就是我们的奋斗目标
London Mayor is the first step to making that happen.
伦敦市长是第一步
We don't really do campaign politics. Exactly.
我们并没接手过政♥治♥竞选活动 正是如此
That's why you're perfect.
所以你们才是完美人选
Politics doesn't do politics any more. It's all about PR.
政♥治♥现在已经不是政♥治♥了 是公♥关♥
The last thing people want these days is a politician.
现如今大家最不想看到的人就是政客
Give them the stats, Beth.
给她们读读数据 贝丝
Greater London represents 73 UK constituencies.
大伦敦区包含73个选区
It's also home to 59% of the black population of the UK.
全国大约59%的黑人住在这里
If we could engage those voters,
如果我们能吸引这些选民
we would have a significant advantage.
我们将得到显著优势
And I have something none of my fellow candidates can offer.
我有其他候选人都无法拥有的品质
I'm urban.
我很都市
The mistake everyone is making these days is
现在大家都在犯一个错误
pandering to the old people, who are living too long
讨好老人 他们活得太久
and growing more and more conservative-slash-racist with age.
而且随着年龄的增长 变得越来越保守或种族主义
You don't need to be a genius to figure out
即使你不聪明也知道
there will be a tipping point.
将会有个转折点
Old people die. Young people come of age.
老人会死 年轻人日趋成熟
We believe within the next seven years,
我们相信在接下来的七年里
as generation alpha reaches voting age, the pendulum will swing
随着千禧一代到了投票年龄 选民发生变化
significantly enough to command a majority.
年轻人将占据主导地位
And then all hail Mayor William, who shalt be king hereafter.
然后向威廉市长致敬 加冕为王
Look, look, these kids have grown up woke.
听我说 这些孩子已经觉醒
They spent their whole teenage years listening to the adults
他们整个青少年时期 都在听成年人争论
argue about Brexit and #MeToo and Trump and climate change,
英国脱欧 反性骚扰 川宝 气候变化
whilst not doing a thing about it,
但却毫无作为
and, as a result, they're frustrated. They're angry.
因此 他们很沮丧 他们很愤怒
Which means they'll vote.
这就意味着他们会投票
And the good thing about these kids?
这些孩子有什么好处呢
All they care about is image.
他们只关心形象
When was the last time you saw a young person reading a manifesto?
你最后一次看到年轻人读宣言是什么时候
Personality, not policy, wins the day.
赢得胜利要靠个性 而不是政策
So long as they can feel like they're being progressive enough
只要他们觉得自己足够进步
to shout about it on social media,
可以在社交媒体上大声疾呼
they will literally take to the streets for you.
就会心甘情愿为你走上街头
And what's more progressive than voting for the brown guy?
还有什么比给有色人种投票更进步的呢
Not to mention Beth here, campaign manager.
更别提贝丝了 竞选经理
She's a woman, and she's disabled.
她是女性 还有残疾
Show them your arm.
给她们看你的胳膊
No.
不了
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表