剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Sis, what's cooking?
姐姐 最近怎么样
It's amazing to see how much you've grown up, Damian.
看到你这么成熟真是太棒了 达米安
Touche.
说得好
Darling, why don't we get another drink?
亲爱的 我们再去喝一杯吧
Not your conventional step-mum.
你不是一个传统的继母
I mean, can you imagine this Amazonian goddess coming into your life
你能想象这位亚马逊女神 在你14岁的时候
when you're a 14-year-old boy, wanting you to call her Mummy?
走进你的生活 让你叫她妈妈吗
Sweetheart, I never wanted you to call me Mummy.
亲爱的 我从没想过你叫我妈妈
It's a confusing time for a boy of that age, full of hormones.
对那个年纪 荷尔蒙旺盛的男孩来说 这种事令人困惑
I mean, what were you at the time, 26?
你当时多大 26岁吗
Damian, don't be...
达米安 别这样...
Still, I suppose every family needs their black sheep.
我想每个家庭都需要一个害群之马
Damian.
达米安
Honey, would you get me a drink?
亲爱的 能给我拿杯喝的吗
Please.
拜托了
I'll give you a hand.
我来帮你
OK.
好了
Damian, I'm sorry about your father.
达米安 你父亲的事我很遗憾
He loved you very much, and...
他很爱你
I'm sorry that you're still angry about your parents' divorce.
很抱歉你依然愤怒于父母的离异
I'm not angry.
我没有生气
They hated each other anyway.
他们反正互相憎恨
Look, it's fine.
听着 没关系
I'm sure when I'm in my 50s, I'll start fucking the help, too.
等我到五十多岁 我肯定也会开始和女佣乱搞
Don't you talk to me like that.
不许再跟我这么说话
Don't you talk to any woman like that, you little brat.
也不许再跟任何女性这么说话 小崽子
Have you seen the will?
你看过遗嘱了吗
You might want to be more careful
看过的话或许你会更谨慎点
about not pissing off your biggest shareholder.
免得惹到你最大的股东
So, would you like a dance? No, thank you.
你想点支舞吗 不了 谢谢
I'm enjoying the show here enough.
这出秀已经足够精彩
Are these your friends?
她们是你的朋友吗
That's my mother, there, the one that looks like the matriarch
那是我妈 在那儿 就像是从希腊悲剧中走出来
from a Greek tragedy who's just agreed the death of 1,000 babies.
下令处死了一千个婴儿的女族长
She just wants me married off.
她只希望我赶紧嫁人
The shame of having an unbetrothed child is just
跟亲戚解释为什么自己的孩子还没结婚
awfully difficult to explain in the family newsletter.
对她而言简直是莫大的耻辱
"You can be a wife or a mistress, Eve, not both."
"伊芙 要么做妻子 要么做情妇 二者不可得兼"
Virgins or whores.
处♥女♥或是妓♥女♥
Right, exactly.
没错 精准
Also, I just... I spiked their champagne with ecstasy.
我在他们的香槟里加了点摇♥头♥丸♥
I do realise that drugging a room full of strangers
我知道在没有她们的同意下
without their consent is not cool.
给一屋子陌生人下药不太好
But my mum's a massive bitch.
但我的母亲实在是太贱了
Sorry not sorry.
抱歉 我不感到抱歉
It's Robyn.
我是罗宾
I'm busy right now, but leave me a message after...
我现在很忙 有事请留言
Right, no more now. Give it to me.
好了 别打了 给我吧
Give it to me.
手♥机♥给我
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
What? That. This.
什么 那些 这里
Does it not bother you, constantly being surrounded by these...
难道你不感到困扰吗 始终被这些...
people?
人所环绕
You know, as a psychologist...
你知道 作为一个心理学家...
Bessie, please not now. I'm tired.
贝茜 现在别 我很累了
Sorry.
对不起
Just don't know how you survived it.
我只是不知道你是怎么生存下来的
The joy of social mobility is
社会流动性的好玩之处在于
you get to realize that everyone's a prick.
你会渐渐意识到所有人都是混♥蛋♥
Well, it's amazing, Mum, honestly.
太神奇了 妈妈 实话实说
Very proud of you, what you did.
我为你骄傲 为你做的事骄傲
You know that?
你知道吗
I know sometimes, I...
我知道有时候 我...
I mean, if I ever seemed ungrateful... Bessie.
如果我看起来缺乏感激之情... 贝茜
No, a black, single mother
不 一位来自克罗伊登
from a council estate in Croydon, to...
公营房♥屋的黑人单亲妈妈 一路走到...
A black, single grandmother being looked down upon
是一位被一屋子有钱白人看不起的
by a roomful of rich white people.
黑人单亲妈妈
They are not looking down at you. They are fucking terrified of you.
他们不是看不起你 他们是被你吓坏了
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉...
Well, I know I probably wasn't...
我知道我没有花很多时间...
around enough. No, I get it.
陪你们 不 我理解
I just wanted you to have everything you wanted.
我只是想要你们拥有一切想要的
And you wanted you to have everything you wanted,
你也想要拥有一切你想要的
and that's OK.
这没关系
I had an affair, you know.
我有过一段婚外情
His name was Gerald. He's dead now.
他叫杰拉德 他已经死了
He died in a yachting accident.
他死在一次游艇意外里
He had a holiday home on the coast.
他在海岸边上有一个度假小屋
He used to take me there sometimes and make love to me.
以前他经常带我去那里和我做♥爱♥
I let him do anything to me.
我允许他对我做任何事
He was a boarding school boy, you know, so naturally,
他在寄宿学校上学 你懂的 自然而然
he had a few perversions, if you know what I mean.
他就有了些变♥态♥癖好 知道吧
Sometimes we did it in the marital bed.
有时候我们会在婚床上做
I always left the sheets on
我会将脏床单留到
for when Duncan came home.
邓肯回来
I never told him.
我从没告诉过他
Even when you happened, I never told him.
就算是他有了你 我也没告诉过他
Didn't want to let him off the hook.
不想让他这条鱼脱了勾
Anyway.
随便吧
These people are so fucking weird.
这些人太他妈怪了
Look at that thing. Fucking twins.
看看那里 操蛋的双胞胎
My cooch looks like a beef tomato that's been shot with an airgun.
我的下面看着就像是用气♥枪♥射过的大番茄
I do six hours of Pilates a week.
我一周做六个小时的普拉提
Still, it's like a lollipop lady with carpal tunnel syndrome
依然像是个患有腕管综合征的马路协管老女人
trying to grip her stick.
费劲地抓住指示牌的杆子
It's an actual fucking tragedy.
真♥他♥妈♥悲剧
Here she is, my beautiful girl!
她在这里 我美丽的女儿
My god.
我的天啊
You are so beautiful. Do you know that?
你可真漂亮 你自己知道吗
I know, Mummy, why must I squander my diminishing...
我知道 妈妈 为什么我要浪费时间在...
No, no, seriously. Look, look.
不 不 认真的 瞧
Bones and your skin.
你的骨骼和肌肤
Isn't it amazing to think that you came out of my tummy?
不敢相信这竟然是从我的肚子里出来的
I mean, isn't that just bloody mental?
这难道不扯蛋吗
When you were a little girl,
当你还小的时候
a baby, I couldn't stop smelling you.
你还是个宝宝 我止不住地闻你
Everyone thought I was this mad woman, but I couldn't get enough.
所有人都觉得我是个疯女人 但我就是闻不够
Just...
真的...
I couldn't get enough.
怎么都闻不够
I just...
我真的...
I really, really love you, do you know that?
我真的 真的很爱你 你知道吗
I love you, too, Mum.
我也爱你 妈
My baby girl.
我的好女儿
My baby.
我的宝贝
Good gracious, look at you.
我的妈呀 看啊
And you are...
你好...
You are really beautiful, do you know?
你真漂亮 你知道吗
Your bones... Your skin....
你的骨骼... 你的肌肤...
Why does weeing feel so good?
尿尿为什么这么爽
My god, you're crying. Why?
天啊 你在哭 怎么了
Nothing, honestly.
没事 真的
My mother.
都是我妈
Yeah, they do that.
是啊 她们都这样
Why do you think mine wasn't invited?
不然你以为我妈怎么没来
I'm sorry.
对不起
What for?
为什么
I was angry with my mother and so I wanted to show her
我太生我妈的气了 所以我想向她证明
all you classy bitches are just as basic as I am,
你们这帮上流婊♥子♥都跟我一样庸俗
and so I spiked the champagne with Molly.
所以我往香槟里掺了莫莉[摇♥头♥丸♥]
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表