剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表
Please stop doing this in meetings.
请别在开会的时候做这种事
So, what do you think?
所以 你们怎么看
Do you even have tea? I have wine.
你有茶喝吗 我有酒
So, how's London?
伦敦怎么样
It's great, actually.
其实挺好的
You really like it there, don't you?
你很喜欢那里吧
Yeah, I do. Isn't it cold?
确实 不是很冷吗
No colder than here.
没这里冷
On the shelf to left of the fridge. The little tin.
在冰箱左边的架子上 小锡罐子
This isn't tea. It's herbal.
这不是茶 是草药
Mom, I literally just picked you up from treatment.
妈 我刚从康复中心接你回来
Not for pot.
进去又不是因为大♥麻♥
Come on, baby, please! It relaxes me.
拜托 宝贝 这能让我放松
That's my girl.
乖女儿
So, what do you wanna do today?
你今天想做什么
I kind of have to work. You just got here.
我要工作了 你才到这里
Mom, the world can't just stop every time you do this.
妈 不能每次你这样世界就停摆
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
It's not supposed to mean anything.
没什么意思
Every time I do this?
每次我这样
I'm sorry, am I inconveniencing you?
抱歉 我给你添麻烦了吗
Please don't. Wait a minute.
别这样 慢着
Do you think that I was crying wolf?
你觉得我是狼来了吗
Because let me tell you something, sweetheart,
听我说 亲爱的
I goddam meant it, OK?
我他妈是认真的 好吗
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Just...
抱歉 我只是
I'm anxious, you know.
我很焦虑
It's these new meds they have me on. They make me...
是他们给我的新药 那让我变得...
It's OK.
没事
God, you are so pretty.
天啊 你真漂亮
Not as pretty as you. That's true.
没你漂亮 确实
But you sure are pretty.
但你确实很漂亮
Are you angry?
生气了吗
No. It's OK.
没有 没事的
You're allowed to be angry. I'm not angry.
你可以生气 我没有生气
Is Ruth angry? A little.
露丝生气了吗 有点
Ruth doesn't do "a little".
露丝不会点到为止
Wonder where she got that from. Guilty.
真不知道她是遗传谁的 我有罪
I'm sorry, we can't all be emotionally detached.
抱歉 我们总不能都像你情感淡薄
So, let's do something fun.
我们做点有趣的事吧
What's fun? Let's go for a carriage ride in Central Park.
什么有趣的事 我们去中♥央♥公园坐马车吧
Mom, I'm not paying 100 bucks
妈 我才不会花一百块
for some tired old horse to drag us around the park.
让老马拖着我们绕着公园转
Fine, I'm just trying to come up with things to do.
好吧 我只是想找点事做
When do we see each other? We should do something nice.
好不容易见面 我们做点有趣的事吧
You should rest. I've been resting, for six weeks.
你要好好休息 我已经休息了六周了
Let's go shopping. For what?
我们去购物吧 买♥♥什么
I don't know. Let's get manicures.
随便啊 我们去做指甲吧
I have been dying to get a manicure.
我超想做指甲的
I don't want a manicure.
我不想做指甲
For Christ's sake, Robyn, can you just help me out here?
拜托了罗宾 你就不能帮我想想吗
You're so fucking negative.
你太他妈消极了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, baby, I'm sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry. It's just... Come on.
抱歉 我只是有点...
Everything is just...
一切都...
Everything is just, kind of a lot.
让人难以承受
I guess if we're focusing on London for now
我想如果我们现在把重点放在伦敦
we need to show people that you're not just
我们要让人们知道你不只是
another polished politician in a cheap suit.
又一个穿着廉价西装的优雅政客
You need to show them your London.
你得带他们看看你的伦敦
Talk about your, your ends.
谈谈你的老家
Well, I didn't actually grow up in London.
其实我不是在伦敦长大的
I'm from Buckinghamshire. I'm not going to lie.
我来自白金汉郡 我不想说谎
I went to prep school with the majority of the cabinet.
我和大部分内阁成员一样上预科学校
King's scholarship to Eton,
拿国王奖学金上了伊顿公学
four years, classics at Balliol, Oxford.
在牛津贝利奥尔学院读了四年古典文学
I know I'm not exactly, you know, Eminem,
我知道我没有埃米纳姆那种经历
but I've had my fair share of scrapes.
但我也被伤害过
I've eaten my share of jerk chicken.
我也吃过很多苦
OK, let's focus on your heritage.
好 那我们就把重点放到你的出身上
Where are your grandparents from? Cambridgeshire.
你的祖父母来自哪里 剑桥郡
Other side? Right. Ghana.
另一方呢 哦对 加纳
Have you been?
你去过那儿吗
No. No, my mother moved before I was born.
没有 我妈妈在我出生前就移♥民♥了
She didn't really have any family left out there.
她在那里应该没有家人了吧
Well, we're gonna need to find some.
我们得找几个
Second, third, fifth cousins, it doesn't matter.
不管多远的亲戚都无所谓
We're gonna need photos of you with them out there.
我们需要你和他们在一起的照片
The more, you know, Comic Reliefy the better. Got it.
最好是能上"喜剧救济"那种 懂了
You're going to have to talk about your black experience.
你得谈谈你作为黑人的经历
The only thing is,
但问题是
I don't think my black experience was that... black.
我觉得我的黑人经历可能不是那么... 黑
Look, Will, I don't care if you were
听着 威尔 哪怕你是
born on the moon with a silver tablespoon up your arse.
屁♥股♥插着银汤匙 在月球上出生的 我都不在意
You are a black man and you have experience,
你是黑人 你有经历
whether it's being called brother or having your fist bumped
不管是被叫兄弟 还是比起握手
instead of your hand shook, being asked where you're really from,
人们爱和你碰拳 或是总被人问到底从哪儿来的
slowing down your walk home
抑或是故意慢慢走回家
so people don't think you're going to mug them,
只是为了不让别人觉得你会抢劫他们
being told your hair is fun, having people tell you how much
被人嘲笑你的发型 告诉你
they love R&B or Supermalt or jollof rice.
他们有多喜欢节奏布鲁斯 黑麦汁 西非炒饭
You are authentic, whether you know it or not.
你是个货真价实的黑人 不管你自己有没有意识到
We just need to get under the, the skin of it.
我们只需要抓住这一点 大做文章
I mean, I will say that at school there was always the assumption
我得承认 在学校里别人总会觉得
that I'd be excellent at athletics, you know, and I'm not,
我体育很好 但事实上并不是
so, you know, that was difficult.
所以 你懂的 这让我很难做
Wait, I think we've got it.
等等 我想我们找到突破口了
We're positioning him as a crusader, right?
我们要把他塑造成一个改革者 对吧
An outsider who stands up for what's right in the face of adversity.
一个在逆境中依旧坚守正义的外来者
There's a UK First protest
就在这会儿 芬斯伯里公园的警局外
growing outside Finsbury Park police station as we speak.
正有一场"英国优先"[极右翼团体]的抗♥议♥活动
They're angry because their
他们生气是因为
colleague has been arrested for religiously aggravated harassment?
他们的同事因涉嫌严重的宗教骚扰被捕了
Posted a poo through the door of a mosque.
在清♥真♥寺的大门拉屎
Anyway, imagine black and white image,
总之 想象一下 黑与白的画面
nose-to-nose with the fascists.
与法♥西♥斯♥分子针锋相对
No fear for his own personal safety.
置自身安全于不顾
Outmanned, outnumbered.
敌众我寡 以少胜多
Our hero delivers an impassioned speech,
我们的英雄再发表一篇慷慨激昂的演讲
telling the protestors he understands why they're angry
告诉示♥威♥者 他能理解他们为什么愤怒
but it's the politicians who are really to blame.
但真正该被指责的是政客
The politicians he happens to be the antidote to.
而他正是净化政♥治♥生态的解药
A speech for the ages.
一场世纪演说
All captured in a flurry of camera phones.
一切都将被众多手♥机♥镜头记录
And as a result he is viciously attacked.
而他也因此受到恶意攻击
Sorry, what? Hate crime. Nice.
不好意思 什么 仇恨犯罪 很好
Police pull him from the affray.
警♥察♥把他从骚乱中拉出来
Footage on repeat on every rolling news station.
这一片段将在电视台滚动播放
The man who stood up against the rising tide of the far right.
站出来对抗极右翼上升热潮的男人
You'll be a hero.
你会成为英雄
A symbol. Martyr.
一个象征 一个殉道者
Just so I'm clear, we're saying he should go and get beaten up?
如果我没理解错 我们是在讨论送他去挨打吗
Look, couldn't I just present a MOBO or something?
我就不能只出席一下黑人音乐奖之类的吗
We'll set the whole thing up. Fake it.
我们会安排好一切 都是假的
We'll hire an actor for you to confront at the protest.
我们会雇一个演员和你在抗♥议♥中对峙
Actually, this could work very well for us.
其实这对我们来说会很有用
Focus groups were saying William
焦点小组也一直在说威廉
needs to score better on the masculinity front, too.
需要展现更多的男子气概
I'm sorry, what? Fun.
不是 你说什么 很好
We're going to need to move quickly
如果我们想要扭转局面
剧集 | 公关(2019) | 导航列表