What the hell is it?
算是一种老式的市场调研吧
Oh, just call it good old-fashioned market research.
只需要把这玩意插在你后脖颈上
All I'm asking you to do is to insert this into the back of your neck,
这堆白花花的票子就都归你了
and all that nice money right there is yours.
不如我先废了你这双没用的手
How about I break those hands you've never used?
看你能不能察觉到
See if you even notice.
然后我们再拿钱跑路
Then we'll take his money.
这帮天杀的有钱人... - 好吧...
These fucking rich people are so-- - Eh, well...
我要你帮我个小忙
I'd like for you to do me a small favor.
干掉你这帮朋友
Get rid of your friends.
比尔
Bill. Bill.
你们确实用的2H钉枪
Oh, you fellows do use the H&H Nail Gun!
应该感觉不错吧
You should feel good about it.
这就是你们应得的代价
You paid for all of this!
世界或许会毁灭 但进步永不停歇
The world may end, but progress marches on.
《辐射》
第二季第一集
可汗帮
Khans!
(没有空房♥)
我给你准备了份大礼
I got something real exciting for you today.
这家伙从你们爷爷还没出生的时候 就跟我们可汗帮过不去
This asshole has been tormentin' us Khans since before your granddaddies were born.
但今天...
And today!
不知从哪儿冒出个赏金猎人 直接把他扔在我们眼前了
Some little bounty hunter put him right in our fuckin' laps.
我们当然得算算账
So, now we settle the score!
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel about that?
那以前不是个杂货铺吗
Didn't that used to be a store?
25年前 我还在那买♥♥了瓶汽水呢
I think I bought a soda pop there 'bout 25 years back.
你说完没
Are you about fuckin' done?
别耽误我们执行正义... - 达拉
We got some justice to-- - Darla!
那个女店主叫达拉
Yeah, woman behind the counter, her name was Darla.
她是个通情达理的女人
She was a reasonable woman
直到你们这帮裹着皮衣的混♥蛋♥来了
'til you matching-jacket motherfuckers had to move in.
和你们聊天很愉快 如果没什么问题的话
Well, it's been nice chattin' with y'all, but if it's okay with you...
我就准备开工了
I'm about ready to get on with it.
听不见的话 我再大声说一遍
What, you can't hear me? I'll say it louder. I said...
“我准备开工了 ”
I'm about ready to get on with it.
开工
To get on with it!
该死的
Fuck.
嗨 不好意思
Hi, excuse me.
嗨 打扰一下 不好意思
Hi. 'Scuse me. So sorry.
我和旅行搭档意见不统一
I'm hoping you can settle an argument
希望你来帮我们决断一下
between myself and my traveling companion there.
我们正在追捕我父亲 他不是什么好人
We are hunting down my father, who is not a good guy.
这趟路上我们发现食物和补给快没了
And on this journey, we found ourselves in need of food and supplies.
A计划是不招惹你 避免眼下这种局面
Plan A was to leave you alone and avoid this scenario altogether,
但计划失败 因为我快饿死了
but we've tried that, and I'd just start starving to death.
B计划是他的主意 让我把他交给你们
Plan B-- his idea, by the way-- Was for me to turn him over to you
这样就能拿到他的赏金
so that you would open up your safe and give me the considerable bounty you put out on him.
快他妈开枪
Fucking shoot!
原本计划是我把他打下来 他抢了你们的家伙
The idea was I would shoot him down, he'd take your weapons,
不管用多狠的手段 罩着我们跑路
and use whatever violence necessary in order for us to escape.
但依我过去的经验看...
Which, in my experience thus far is...
场面会很血腥 所以...
It's a lot of violence, so...
我真的希望你们能同意C计划
I'm really, really hoping you'll agree to Plan C?
C计划是什么
What's Plan C?
你放我们走
You just let us go.
赏金我们照拿
And we keep the caps you gave me,
先说清楚 我们真指着这个活命
which to be clear, we do need for our survival.
多嘴问一下 如果我说话客气点 能管用吗
And just to ask the question, would it help if I said "please"?
谁宰了那女的 谁就能吃那条狗
Whoever kills the girl gets to eat the dog.
那没办法了
Okey-dokey!
天啊
Ah, jeez.
该死
Ah, fuck!
太业余了
Fucking amateur.
(宁死不投降 )
我知道你自认为帮了大忙
I know you think you being helpful...
开枪打他们的膝盖和屁♥股♥
Shootin' folks in the kneecaps and the ass.
但你纯粹是在帮倒忙
But if I'm being honest, you ain't.
我不会为没有滥杀无辜而道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for not murdering people.
我只在乎一件事...
Well all that matters to me
就是你开枪射断那该死的绳子
is you shoot that fuckin' rope.
我开枪了啊
Well, I did, didn't I?
还是跟以前的照片一样
Still looks like all the old photos.
炸♥弹♥被击落了
Bombs got shot down.
大部分是这样
Most of 'em, anyway.
他们能这样对拉斯维加斯
Well, if they could do that for Las Vegas,
为什么不这样对整个美国
why couldn't they just do that for America?
因为压根没有什么“他们”
Because there was no "they."
只有一个他
There was a "him."
罗伯特豪斯
A man by the name of Robert House.
如果你家人去了那里 应该会很安全
Maybe that's where your family went. They're safe there.
挨着罗伯特豪斯 就永远不会安全
Nowhere near Robert House is safe.
我爸为什么要去拉斯维加斯
Why would my dad go to Las Vegas?
推销世界末日论真的很有赚头
There's a lot of earning potential with the end of the world.
你要如何保证结果呢
How can you guarantee results?
(罗科公♥司♥)
我们会亲自投下核弹
By dropping the bomb ourselves.
珍妮
Janey?
亲爱的
Honey?
珍妮 - 爸爸
Janey! - Daddy.
嘿 - 爸爸
Hey. - Daddy.
嘿
Hey.
听爸爸的话 回你的房♥间去
Listen to me. I want you to go to your room, okay?
拿上你最喜欢的三套衣服
And I want you to pick out your three favorite outfits
还有你最喜欢的玩具 好吗
and your favorite toy, okay?
然后在这里等我
And then meet me back here.
好了 去吧
Okay, go.
爸爸 我们去哪
Where are we going, Daddy?
宝贝 我们要去贝克斯菲尔德
Bakersfield. Um, we're gonna go to Bakersfield, sweetie, okay?
妈妈呢
What about Mommy?
她会跟我们一起去吗
Is she coming with us?
请注意 洛杉矶县民用警报
Please be advised, the test of the Civil Alert Broadcast System...
广播系统测试 将在10秒后开始
...for Los Angeles County will commence in ten seconds.
快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
(避难所科技公♥司♥)
天哪 警报响了
快到屋里去
Get inside!
测试开始 重复 这是测试
Commencing test. Repeat... This is a test.
这只是个测试
It's just a test!
我们得马上离开 我们都会死
We need to go right now! We're all going to die!
爸爸 我害怕
Daddy, I'm scared.
过来 - 我好害怕
Come here. - I'm scared.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
(与避难所科技公♥司♥一起 保护你爱的人)
(库珀霍华德)
没事的
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
我们的水资源正以惊人的速度消耗
We're blowing through our water reserves at... at a troubling rate.
那我们得重新调配电力
Then we need to reallocate power
分配给用零件拼装的临时滤水器
to the temporary water filters we built out of spare parts.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
需要帮忙吗 雷吉
Can I help you, Reg?
你见到诺曼了吗
Have you seen Norm?
诺曼被派去31号♥避难所
Norm has been sent for a leadership exchange program
参加领导交流项目了
to Vault 31.
人人都高升了 就我还原地踏步
Everyone's moving up in the world but me.
雷吉 这个社区为了生存下去 从来不惜一切代价
Reg, this community has always done what it takes to survive.
你说得没错
I guess so.
你们在忙什么呢
Whatcha guys working on?
水芯片
The water chip.
我们活下去就靠它 但它坏了
Which we need to survive. Which is broken.
哦 对 那玩意儿
Oh, right, yeah, that.
需要帮忙的话跟我说
Let me know if I can help.
我不是工程师 不过...
I'm no engineer, but you'd be surprised
你绝对想不到一个活动策划博士能...