We just lost the alliance.
要是杀了联邦特使赞德
If we kill Xander, the envoy from the Commonwealth,
就会引发战争
it will be war.
要是没有其他分会支援
And without the support of the other chapters,
我们的脑袋全得被♥插♥在矛头上示众
it will end with all our heads on spikes.
可是大人 若我们的事业是正义的…
Yes, my lord, but if our cause is righteous--
我不需要刀剑的想法
I have no need for the thoughts of a sword!
退下
Leave.
要我说第二遍吗
Must I repeat myself?
不敢 大人
No, my lord.
他在那儿啊
There he is.
你想干什么
What do you want?
看来我一来就把天聊死了
Well, my arrival seems to have put a damper on the conversation.
你们牧师都不敢正眼看我
Lift with your knees! Your Clerics won't even look at me.
你们这儿牧师也太多了吧
You guys have a lot of Clerics, you know that?
确实不少
Yeah, I guess we do.
跟蟑螂似的满地乱爬
Yeah, scurrying around everywhere like little cockroaches.
对吧
Right?
我们联邦也有牧师
I mean, we have Clerics back at the Commonwealth.
但不像你们这样掌权
They're just not, like, in charge, you know?
我知道 各兄弟会分会
And I know every chapter of the Brotherhood
规矩不同 但你们这儿
is a little different, but this one...
太烂了 没冒犯的意思
...sucks. No offense.
我不该和你说话 不符合指挥链
I shouldn't be talking to you. Chain of command.
好兵 看见没
Good man. See?
这才是军人做派
That's a soldier for you.
你们长老牧师正要犯下大错
Your Elder Cleric is about to make a mistake.
你我所信仰的兄弟会
The Brotherhood that you believe in, that I believe in?
是这个国家最后的秩序堡垒
We are the last bastion of order in this country.
我们是抵御混乱的坚墙
We are a bulwark against chaos.
要我说
If you ask me,
煽动叛乱这件事 听着就很混乱
fomenting a rebellion sounds a lot like chaos.
在东边 都是我们这种人说了算
You know, back East, it's guys like us who call the shots.
你我这种真正拼命的人
People who put their ass on the line.
这才是兄弟会的根基
That is foundational to the Brotherhood ethos.
你们那些牧师能干什么
Your Clerics? What do they do?
站着演讲吗
Stand around, give speeches.
流血流汗的可是我们
We are the ones who bleed.
那你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do about it?
跟我谈谈就行
Just talk to me.
兄弟会也不是第一次
You know, this isn't the first time that the Brotherhood
走到内战边缘了
has been on the verge of civil war.
但只要当兵的能达成共识
But if us soldiers figure something out,
冷静派占上风也不是第一次
it won't be the first time that cooler heads have prevailed.
怎么说
What do you say?
好 那就谈
Yeah, let's talk.
妙极了
Hot dog.
露西小姐
Well, Miss Lucy...
你的黄金法则现在管用吗
how's that golden rule workin' out for you now?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
看来有场内战要打了
Kinda looks like we got ourselves a civil war.
真见鬼
Well, shit.
你怎么想 狗肉
What you think, dog?
(新加州共和国)
(乡村俱乐部)
干什么
What?
别这样看我 我也不喜欢她
Don't look at me like that. I don't like her either.
但后面还需要她帮忙
But we gonna need her down the line.
我可不想一下午对付两个军团
I ain't going up against two Legions in one afternoon.
我们需要援军
We need some help.
这里是最佳求援地点
And this is about the best place to get it.
至少曾经是
Used to be, anyway.
你好啊 伙计
H-Howdy, p-p-p-p-p-pardner!
是你吗 维克多
Is that you, Victor?
维克多 这名字耳熟
V-V-Victor. That sure does sound familiar.
要命了
Well, dagnabbit,
过去十年我一直以为 自己是个汽水贩卖♥♥机
spent the last ten years thinkin' I was a soda machine.
你在这儿干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我也纳闷呢 伙计
Well, b-b-beats me, pardner.
有人把我的数据搞乱了
Someone did a number on my numbers.
记忆全拧成麻花了
Memory's all jimble-jambled.
是吗
Is that right?
我得从军团手里救个避难所的蠢人
Well, I gotta save a dipshit Vaultie from the Legion.
想来这儿找新加州共和国搬救兵
Came here hopin' to get some help from the NCR.
没见过他们
I ain't seen 'em.
如今这地界谁管事
Who's running these parts these days?
你知道这儿的状况
Well you know how it is around here.
新加州共和国和军团打得不可开交
The NCR and the Legion goin' at each other like cats and dogs.
现在连军团内部 也像疯了似的自相残杀
Though now, we got the Legion fightin' the Legion like cats and dogs, too.
这样啊
Is that so?
但拉斯维加斯有句老话
But you know what they say in Vegas.
每个人最终都是赢家
Everyone's a winner. Eventually.
照我看 输也是一个道理
The same goes for losing, in my experience.
除了一个人
Except for one man.
造你的那个人
The man that built you.
罗伯特豪斯在哪
Where's Robert House?
他不在了
He's gone.
他有花不完的钱
He had all the money in the world.
但他真正想要的却是长生不死
But all he really wanted was to live forever.
人生就是不公平的吧
Life just ain't fair, I guess.
通常我会认同你的看法
Well, typically, I would agree.
但你更该知道 豪斯最擅长未雨绸缪
But you should know better than anyone that House had a knack for plannin' ahead.
他是制定了一些计划
Oh, he had plans, alright.
但那些计划需要战前的冷核聚变 才能实现
But he needed the Cold Fusion doodad from before the war.
这一切不是跟你有些关联吗
Didn't you have somethin' to do with all that?
在很久以前
Way back when?
这就要走了
Oh, you're leavin' already?
都没人陪可怜的老维克多解闷了
Ain't nobody around to keep poor Victor company these days.
只有山上那些游骑兵
Just them Rangers up in the hills.
山上的游骑兵
Rangers in the hills?
你知道的
Well, you know how it is.
新加州共和国和军团打得不可开交
The NCR and the Legion, they can't stop fightin'.
没完没了
Like c-c-c-cats and d-dogs.
谢了 维克多
Much obliged, Victor.
后会有期
Well, I'll be seein' you!
肯定会再见的
I'm sure you will.
(51区 4号♥机库)
我们需要个飞行员
We need a pilot.
让别人抢风头吗
And let someone else have all the fun?
出发吧
Let's go!
我得拿上我的…
Well, I should grab my--
用不着装甲 我有多余的可以借你
You don't need your Armor. I got a spare you could use.
你还配发了备用装甲
They give you spares?
运动辅助伺服系统
Motion assist servos.
不错
It's nice.
这些玩意我压根搞不懂
Yeah, I don't know anything about any of that shit, man.
只知道怎么穿着它揍人了
I just know how to kick ass in it, you know?
好吧
Alright.
你开过这种飞机吗
You ever flown one of these?
没有
Oh, no, no.
你来操控
Here, let me give you control right now.
我要按这个开关 -别 千万别
Hold on to it. No, no! -Flip the switch--
你确定 -还是别了
you sure? Yeah? - No!
好吧
Okay.
总得试试手
You gotta try it.
以后吧
Soon.
马克西姆斯 咱们能掏心窝子说几句吗
Hey, Maximus, can we just be hard dick for a second?
行
Oh, yeah.
除非那个昆图斯把遗物交给我
Unless your guy Quintus gives me that relic,
不然我们很快就要在前线
you and me are going to be on the front line
兵戎相见了
shooting at each other soon.
我知道你身手好 但相信我 你不想惹这麻烦
And I know you're very good, but trust me, you don't want that heat.