who was in love with my father, her fifth cousin.
所有第五代表亲都是 第二代的第♥四♥代♥表亲
All the fifth cousins were fourth cousins to the second cousins.
当然 这并不完全...
I mean, it's not exactly...
(欢迎来到未来 )
(避难所间贸易前 零食与梳洗套件)
快了
It won't be long now.
你一定又饿又渴吧
You must be so hungry and so thirsty.
你为什么要这样折磨自己 明明有一个舒适的冷冻舱
Why torture yourself when there's a nice, cozy cryo pod
等着你钻进去
just waitin' for you to hop into?
我父亲是个怎样的人
What was my dad like?
有野心
Ambitious.
那他当时为什么在这里
Then why was he here?
能成为“巴德的伙伴们”中的一员
Well, being one of Bud's Buds
在当年可是人人称羡的好职位
was a highly coveted position back in the day.
我们有远至弗雷斯♥诺♥的应聘者
We had applicants from as far out as Fresno.
吃掉它似乎是好主意 但它有毒
Mmm. Eating that might seem like a good idea, but it's toxic.
你会缓慢而痛苦地死去
You'll die a slow, painful death.
如果你不愿意进冷冻舱
If you aren't willing to go into cryo,
你随时可以让我给你注射这个东西
you could always let me inject you with this guy right here.
这样我们两个都轻松了
It really would be a whole lot easier. For both of us.
它有什么作用
What does it do?
它会快速无痛地杀死你
It kills you, quick and painless.
你的身体会迅速分解 变成灰尘
Your body will rapidly decompose, turning into a dust
通过通风系统循环
that will get circulated through the ventilation system,
最终进入你家乡的玉米地里
ultimately making its way into your cornfields back home.
仔细想想也不算太糟
Not so bad, if you think about it.
这样你就不必应付 活着带来的所有头疼事了
Then, you won't have to deal with all the headaches of being alive.
所以你有两个理性的选择
So, you have two rational choices.
进你父亲的冷冻舱 或者死
Get in your dad's pod. Or die.
你说得对 我只有两个理性选择
You're right, I only have two rational choices.
但不理性的选择一大堆
But plenty of irrational ones.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
200年的筹划 就为了让一切按计划进行
Two hundred years of planning in order for everything to go just right.
要我说 这也太费劲了
That seems like a lot of work, if you ask me.
退后
Stay back. Stay back.
我个人觉得计划有点被高估了
I think plans are slightly overrated, personally.
不 等等
No, no, no, no. Wait,
我还需要那东西来威胁你 你在干什么
I need that to threaten you. What are you doing?
解冻所有人 - 什么
Thawing everyone. - What?
不 你不能把所有人都解冻
No! You can't just thaw them all.
不不不 他们应该每30年出来一次
No, no, no. They're supposed to come out once every 30 years.
这根本不是什么计划 纯粹是乱来
This isn't even a cogent plan. It's just chaos.
同意 计划很难
Agreed. Plans are hard.
但混乱...
Chaos, though...
混乱可就简单多了
Chaos is easy.
寒酸的标配夹克
More matching jackets.
为什么避难所科技公♥司♥会允许 共♥产♥主义者进入他们的避难所
Why would Vault-Tec allow Communists in one of their Vaults?
我可不敢确定是他们允许的
I wouldn't be so sure they did.
在集体面前 个人是次要的
Individual is secondary to the collective.
...通过个体的合作来达成
...true comrade chooses cooperation over individualism.
我们的敌人选择了产品的利益
Our enemy has chosen the interest of product
而不是人♥民♥的利益
over the interest of people.
我们选择人 而不是产品
We choose people over product.
这些都是美国人
These are Americans.
是避难所把他们变成了共♥产♥主义者
The Vault turned them into Communists. Freedom is inevitable.
为革命而牺牲不会是徒劳的
The revolution will not be futile.
(罗科公♥司♥操作系统)
在集体面前 个人是次要的
The individual is secondary to the collective.
(数据不可用 终端已锁定 驱动已移除)
我爸把驱动器拆了
My dad removed the drive.
(糖衣炸♥弹♥早餐麦片)
嘿 你好啊 糖衣炸♥弹♥
Well hello there, Sugarbomb!
看来你老爸给自己抓了只小白鼠
Looks like your daddy picked himself up a guinea pig.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要修复一切
I... Fix... everything.
回家吧...
Go home...
糖衣炸♥弹♥
Sugarbomb.
回家吧
Go home!
回家
Go home!
快...
Go!
你见过你♥爸♥用这个东西吗
You ever seen your daddy use one of these before?
没有
No.
你要听他的建议吗
You gonna take his advice?
他不会停止伤害别人
He won't stop hurting people.
嗯 废话
Yeah, no shit.
我们得走了
Well, then we better get going.
(避难所科技)
(避难所科技公♥司♥)
您有...
You have...
四十六万两千三百一十一条未读消息
...462,311 unread messages.
开始吧
Let's get to it.
(全球通讯)
汉克麦克莱恩报到 长官
This is Hank MacLean, reporting for duty, sir.
避难所科技公♥司♥没人知道我在这里
Nobody in Vault-Tec knows I'm here.
而且避难所科技公♥司♥的那帮人 现在也基本什么都不知道了
And nobody in Vault-Tec knows much of anything anymore.
只是想告诉你我还活着
Wanted to let you know I'm still alive.
希望你也还活着
I hope you are, too.
我毫不怀疑你还活着
I mean, I don't doubt that you are.
你花了那么多时间计算 如何应对所有可能的意外活下来
You spent so much time... Calculating how to survive all possible contingencies.
我一直没闲着
Uh, I've been keeping busy.
这些天我在拉斯维加斯
I'm in Vegas these days,
就在你当年常活动的地盘
back in your old stomping grounds, actually...
准备接手你未完成的事业
Trying to pick up where you all left off.
看起来有几项避难所的实验
Looks like a couple of the Vault experiments
遇到了一些小波折
ran into some speed bumps.
24号♥在脑机接口方面取得了进展
24 made progress on the brain-computer interface.
这一所 则是关于微型化
This one, miniaturization.
现在需要的是进行整合
What it all needs is integrating.
我有信心 只要我卷起袖子加油干
But I'm confident that if I just roll up my sleeves,
就能帮你把这一切都搞定
I can bring it all home for you.
到时候我们就可以 谈谈我的升职问题了
Then, we can finally talk about my promotion.
我会完成你未竟的事业
I'm gonna complete the work you started.
等到这一切尘埃落定 你会跪着求我出手相助
And when this is all over, you will be begging me to help you.
(根据《辐射》系列游戏改编)
(《辐射》本季预告)
同心协力
Together...
我们将履行誓言
We will fulfill our promise.
让这个破败的世界变得更好
To make better this fallen world.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
听说各位在讨论内战的事
I understand we're discussing a civil war.
联邦会把我们全杀了
The Commonwealth are gonna kill us all.
只要我能阻止就不会
Unless I can stop it.
我们常说什么来着
What do we always say?
“大多数同龄孩子早死透了 ” - 大多数同龄孩子早死透了
Most kids are dead by this age!
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
等你找到他后 打算怎么做
What do you plan to do to him when you find him?
你怎么说 麦克莱恩小姐
What say you, Miss MacLean?
你的家人很可能还活着
Your family may very well still be out there.
但别指望他们会欣赏你现在这副德行
But one thing I wouldn't count on is them appreciating the kind of person you've become.
(会议室)
这世上还有比我更可怕的人
There are worse people out there than me.
但拉斯维加斯有句老话
Don't you know what they say in Vegas?
每个人最终都是赢家
Everyone's a winner! Eventually.
照我看 输也是一个道理
Same goes for losing, in my experience.
除了一个人
Except for one man.
霍华德先生
Mr. Howard.
我知道你来拉斯维加斯是为了杀我
I know that you came to Vegas to kill me.
没错吧
Did you not?
我还没弄明白 你在毁灭世界中起何种作用
And I don't know yet how you play a part in ending the world.
但你确实很重要
But you most certainly do.
如果你不帮我们
If you don't help us,
33号♥避难所将不复存在
there won't be a Vault 33 anymore.
爸爸 如果你能听见...
Dad, if you can hear me...
我们的避难所会变成什么样
What's gonna happen to our Vault?
(模拟)
我的小糖衣炸♥弹♥
My little Sugarbomb.