我们正站在他毕生心血的作品里
We're standing in the product of his life's work.
我们就是他的毕生心血
We are his life's work.
这其中一定有什么意义
It has to count for something.
这是巴德的最终测试
This is Bud's final test.
如果我能带大家找到出路
If I can lead you all to finding our way out of here,
就能证明我们有资格
we'll have proven ourselves worthy
继承避难所科技公♥司♥的企业战略
to carry on Vault-Tec's corporate strategy together.
我们团结协作
只有动作快 会合作的人
And those of you who work quickly and as a team...
(急救)
才能得到这些功绩点
will receive these merit dots.
功绩点
Merit dots?
等等 我之前参加
Wait. I took notes at a meeting with the company
通风系统安装会议时做过笔记
that installed ventilation.
通风系统归我管
Dibs on ventilation!
消防系统也行
Oh, the fire suppression system.
说不定能从那儿弄到水
Maybe we can get some water from there.
要不我们挖地道
Maybe we could borrow underground, make a tunnel.
打个洞出去
I'll hack the Overseer's console,
我得去修复通讯
so we can override some security protocols.
这附近肯定有结构图纸
There has to be a schematics somewhere around here…
(避难所科技公♥司♥)
(至尊精英套餐)
视力还有点模糊吗
Vision still a little fuzzy?
俗话说得好啊
Well, you know what they say.
来杯香槟吧 - 你是谁啊
Have a glass of champagne. - Who are you?
我叫亨利麦克莱恩
My name is Henry MacLean.
亨利
Henry?
我更喜欢汉克
I prefer Hank.
汉克
Hank.
今天是收复日吗
Is it Reclamation Day?
没错 今天是收复日
Yes, it is Reclamation Day, just not quite the way
只是和预想的不太一样
we thought it would be.
我在这儿做实验
I've been running an experiment here
进展不太顺利
and it's not going well.
老鼠太小了 小得过分
The mice are so small, they're tiny.
这活又很棘手
It's a very fiddly business.
听着 肯定是搞错了
Ah, okay. I think there's been some sort of mistake.
我当初签的是避难所科技 至尊精英套餐
I signed up for the Vault-Tec Premium Elite Plus.
你看了合同细则吗
Did you read the fine print?
看了
Yes.
我可没看
Well, I didn't.
我还是信老传统
I prefer the classics.
你们冬眠后 世界变了很多
So much has changed since you went under.
但没变的东西才让我担心
But it's what stayed the same that concerns me.
估计是我老♥毛♥病犯了
Old habits, I guess.
不过我有信心能解决这些难题
But I am optimistic that we will be able to work out the kinks.
你档案上写着你有家人
I noticed on your file that you had a family,
但只买♥♥了单人票
but you only bought a ticket for one.
票价太贵了
Uh, it was expensive.
家人是无价的 史蒂夫
You can't put a price on family, Steve.
广♥告♥里说得明明白白
We were very clear about that in the advertisements.
家庭是文明的第一块基石
Family is the first building block of civilization.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我正在改进
I'm improving...
一项过时的技术
a piece of outdated technology.
文明
Civilization.
目前还没成功
It hasn't worked out so far.
但俗话说 失败是成功之母
But, if at first you don't succeed...
多试几次就行了
Try, try again.
有人吗
Hello?
我知道咱们有文化差异
I realize we all have our cultural differences,
但先说清楚
but just so you know...
我是个好人
I am nice.
(通风通道 限维修人员进入)
(警告 液压锁)
我找到梯子了
I found a ladder!
带路吧 头儿
Lead the way, boss.
真够脏的
So dirty.
天啊 商场都没了
Aw, man, the mall's gone.
太美了
It's beautiful.
太棒了
接招吧 混♥蛋♥
Take that, bitch!
还有谁
Who's next?
是你宰了新加州共和国那妞儿吧
You the one who killed that NCR bitch?
摩尔德欧沃
Mold Over?
是摩尔达弗
Mold-- Moldaver.
是我♥干♥的 没错 我♥干♥的
I did, I... yeah. I did that.
信不信我能把你砸成肉酱
Bet I could mash you.
可能吧
Probably.
行啊 等我穿上装甲
Alright, let me get my armor.
不准穿装甲
No armor.
肉搏
Bareback.
上啊 弄死他
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
我是帕拉丁哈克尼斯
Paladin Harkness.
从联邦来的联络人
Liaison from the Commonwealth.
听说各位在讨论内战的事
I understand we're discussing a civil war.
我好像没收到邀请呢
I must not have gotten my invitation.
可你还是来了
And yet, here you are.
欢迎
Welcome.