Well, we should, uh, probably be going.
再次感谢 真心地
Thank you again, truly.
我们从洛杉矶一路过来见过不少人
We've met our fair share of people on the road from Los Angeles,
说实在的 大部分都糟糕透顶
and, truth be told, most of them are fudging awful.
遇到你们总算让人缓了口气
So, meeting you guys has been a welcome change of pace.
谢了
Thanks.
要是你们想换个地方待
Well, if you ever want to trade up the company you keep...
新加州共和国永远欢迎新兵
the NCR always welcomes new recruits.
我也想 但我在找人
I would, but, uh, I'm looking for someone.
我们这儿的常事了
Common story around here.
是你在乎的人 还是你恨的人
Someone you care about or someone you hate?
真是个好问题
Ooh, what a great question.
你怎么说 麦克莱恩小姐
What say you, Miss MacLean?
是个伤害过很多人的家伙
Someone who hurt a lot of people.
等你找到他后 打算怎么做
What do you plan to do to him when you find him?
我要让他接受审判
I'm gonna bring him to justice.
这正是新加州共和国存在的意义
Well, that's what the New California Republic was meant to be about.
给废土带来正义
Bringing justice to the Wasteland.
我们差点就做到了
We almost did.
毋庸置疑
I don't doubt it.
我们撤离时没法全带走 所以...
Look, we're not gonna be able to bring everything with us when we leave, so...
需要什么随便拿
Stock up if you like.
他们人不错
They seemed nice.
要是知道你♥爸♥干的事 他们还会对你这么好吗
You think they'd be nice to you if they find out what your daddy did?
放心 我没打算久留
I wasn't gonna stay, if that's what you're worried about.
这些人也不过是另一群 穿着统一制♥服♥的体制分子
All I saw in there was more matching jackets.
我不知道
要我猜的话 我叔叔和阿姨可能有血缘关系
If I had to guess, I would say maybe my uncle and my aunt were related.
这影响了我 因为...
And that impacted me because...
我好渴
I'm so thirsty.
因为 你知道
Because, well, you know, knowing that, it's just--
我觉得这就是为什么我...
I think that's why my whole family--
饮水机都空了
The water cooler's empty.
我来处理
Let me take care of that.
继续啊 说得太好了
Keep going. This is great.
罐子不错 雷吉
Nice jugs, Reg.
提醒各位 配给制仍将持续 直至另行通知
water rationing remains in effect until further notice.
请将淋浴 洗手及饮水控制在
Please limit showers, hand washing, and water consumption
每日一升的配额内 - 那边没水了
to your allotted one liter per day.
提醒各位 配给制仍将持续 直至另行通知
water rationing remains in effect until further notice.
你拿着这个去哪
Where are you going with that?
拿着哪个
With what?
现在不能浪费资源搞你的小俱乐部
We can't be wasting resources on your little club right now.
你亲自签批了我们的餐饮预算
You signed off on our food and beverage budget.
告诉你 我的小团体每周都在壮大
And I'll have you know, my little group is growing in numbers every week,
不像你的支持率
unlike your approval rating.
因为我推行紧缩政策
Because I put austerity measures in place
你却在额外配给
and you're giving extra rations!
或许是因为近亲繁殖群体
Or it's because the Products of Inbreeding community
至今才首次发声
hasn't had a voice until now.
我们是独特的亚文化
We're a distinct subculture.
你们就是个零食俱乐部
You're a snack club.
别想从我手里夺走它
You're not taking this from me.
零食预算写进了章程的
Our snack budget is baked into the charter.
抱歉
Sorry.
只有我觉得今天空气让人发痒 还很厚重吗
Ooh, gosh. Just me, or is the air extra itchy today, and heavy?
又痒又厚重 除了这种感觉
The air's itchy and heavy. You ever feel like that?
还很饿 但不是想吃东西
And also, like, hungry for not food.
没错 我可太熟悉这感觉了
Yes, I am very familiar with that feelin'.
你停下来干什么 抱歉
What the fudge are you stopping for? Sorry. Whew.
我怎么突然这么暴躁
Gosh, why am I suddenly so grumpy?
我是不是要死了
Am I-- am I dying?
死不了
No, you ain't dyin'.
你是药物成瘾了
You addicted to drugs.
什么 不可能
What? No, I--
绝对不可能
No. It's not possible.
连着打了两天霸力丸 身体肯定这德性
Two days on a steady drip of Buffout'll do that to a body.
那我...
Well, then I...
在此宣布戒掉药瘾
hereby quit drugs.
好了
There.
你拿的什么 糟了 没成功 我还是药瘾缠身 怎么办
What you got there? Oh, gosh, it didn't take. I'm still addicted to drugs. What do I do?
通常有两种路子
Well, there's two schools of thought.
一是硬扛过去
One, you muscle your way through it.
非常痛苦 会呕吐
A lot of pain, vomiting.
动弹不得 只能躺着熬
Can't do much but just lay there and ride it out.
要多久
How long does that take?
四五天吧
Four or five days.
根据我的经验
In my experience...
只有第二条路靠谱
the alternative is the only way to go.
什么路子
What's the alternative?
加大药量
Do more drugs.
该死
Fudge.
我知道这样不好
Well, I know this isn't good for me,
但阻止我爸乱来是为了大局
but stopping my dad from doing whatever he's doing is for the greater good,
虽然我自己想这么做 但主要还是为别人着想
so even though I want it, I'm mostly doing it for other people,
换了我也会希望别人这么做
so that's what I'd want others to do for me.
把药给我
So, give me the drugs.
长老牧师在找你
The Elder Cleric's looking for you.
赞德那家伙突然出现
Things were already pretty tense around here
已经让气氛够紧张了 结果你呢
with that Xander guy showing up, and then you just, what?
直接跟他玩消失 搞什么啊兄弟
Disappear with him? The hell, man?
就是打猎散心而已
Well, it was just a hunting trip.
糟糕
Oh, oopsie-daisy.
我看不到我的脚了
Oh, oh, can't see my feet.
我搞得定 好的
Uh... I got this. Okay.
没错
Yep.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我做了正确的事 行了吧
I did the right thing, alright?
但现在赞德死了
But now, Xander's dead.
联邦会把我们全杀了
The Commonwealth are gonna kill us all.
只要我能阻止就不会
Unless I can stop it.
马克西 你打算怎么阻止
How are you gonna do that, Max?
嘿
Hey!
要是让昆图斯知道你杀了联邦特使
When you tell Quintus that you killed the emissary to the Commonwealth...
他会亲手割开你的喉咙
he'll slit your throat himself.
我有计划
I have a plan for that.
首先 你得把所有孩子带走
But first, I need you to get all the kids
带到安全的地方 - 为什么
and take 'em somewhere safe. - Why?
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
杀了昆图斯
Kill Quintus.
嘿 最近怎么样 你们几个还好吗
Hey! How's it going? How you guys-- ooh!
谁把这玩意放这儿的
Who put that there, huh? Yeah.
开个玩笑 没事的
Just kidding. Alright, okay.
好了
Here we go.
没什么大不了 我本来就应该来这儿
No big deal. Supposed to be here.
其实我更喜欢生吃意面
You know, I've come to prefer the pasta uncooked.
虽然是形势所迫 但是... - 百分百同意
I know it's out of necessity, but... - Absolutely.
我喜欢 - 这口感超棒
...I like it this way. - The mouth feel is excellent.
嚼着确实带劲 - 都听好了
It's a nice mouth feel. - Listen up!
大家尽量节省
Conserve as much as you can, everyone.
不知道要多久才能找到新食物
We don't know how long it'll be before we find more food.
挺难消化的吧
Must be a lot to take in.
我一周前刚开车过桥
I drove down across that bridge a week ago.
当时要去哪
Where were you going?
避难所科技公♥司♥的面试
A job interview at Vault-Tec.
你这周过得不容易啊
Pretty crazy week for you, I guess.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 头儿
Hey, boss.
既然找到食物了 该执行第二阶段了吧
Now that we've found food, it's time for phase two?
你叫什么
What is your name?
罗尼麦柯蒂
Oh, um, I'm Ronnie. McCurtry.