that it's melting the snow beneath my feet.
我还拖着这家伙
And I'm dragging this guy, you know,
就这么拖着他在泥浆里走
just dragging him through the mud and the slush.
不知道这可怜的小兵是死是活
And I don't know if this poor damn grunt is dead or alive.
好不容易找到机会
So, the first chance I get,
我找到掩护 单膝跪地 掀开面罩
I take cover, take a knee, open up that visor.
猜猜我看见谁正盯着我
And who do I see staring right back at me?
库珀霍华德
It's Cooper Howard.
没错
That's right.
知道他对我说什么吗
You know what he said to me?
库珀 你还记得吗
Coop. You remember?
“我看起来怎么样 ”
Uh, "How do I look?"
那是谎话 女士们先生们 纯属谎话
That's a lie, ladies and gentlemen. That is a lie.
电影明星库珀霍华德或许会那么说
I mean, the movie star Cooper Howard, he probably would have said that.
但我看见的那个人
But the man I was looking at...
他抬头看着我说
he looked up at me and he said,
“其他人怎么样了 ”
"How are the others?"
自己差点被烧死
Nearly burnt alive...
还惦记着我们小队
and he was worried about our squad.
海军陆战队就这德性
Fuckin' Marines, huh?
是的 没错
我们总爱吹嘘战场事迹
We like to tell stories about what we did out there.
但也不是所有事都能说
Yeah, not all of them, anyways.
有些事说不出口
Some of them we can't tell.
能说的那些
But the ones we do tell...
也不过是为了让自己好受点
we tell 'em to make us feel good about what we did.
让自己相信一切都是为了正义
To give us hope that it was all for the right reasons.
但我们只是大头兵
But we're just Marines.
没资格知道真♥相♥
We don't get the privilege of knowing.
只能听信他们的说法
We just had to go off of what they told us.
准备集结
他们说一切都危在旦夕
They told us that it was all on the line...
关乎自♥由♥世界的存亡
fate of the whole free world.
赌注这么高
With the stakes stacked that high...
我们哪有选择余地
we didn't get much choice, did we?
我敢保证
And I guarantee you,
对面那帮人听的也是同一套说辞
the guys on the other side got told the same shit.
今晚 我们埋葬新加州共和国
Tonight, we bury the New California Republic!
(炸♥药♥)
说到底
At the end of the day,
只能指望自己押对了宝
we just gotta hope that we bet on the right side.
站在能保护所爱之人的那边
The side that protects the people you love.
如果真能保护他们
Because if it did...
那做什么都值得
I guess that's worth doing pretty much anything.
哪怕是不光彩的事
Even something bad.
总之 谢谢你们的土豆沙拉
Anyway, uh, thank you for the potato salad.
很高兴见到各位
Um, it was good seeing all of you, and, uh,
谢谢
thank you.
等等 你还没领奖呢
Uh, wait. You can't leave without your award.
这是个纪念打火机
It's a, um, commemorative lighter.
恭喜你 列兵
So, congratulations, Corporal.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
先别谢我
Don't thank me yet.
这个给你
This is for you.
他们给我这个是因为我救了一个人
They gave that to me for saving a man.
不是因为我为此杀的三个人
Not for killing the three it took to do it.
或许我不该这么做
Maybe this was a mistake.
怎么了 你做了什么
Why? What did you do?
不知道 也许是好事…
I don't know. Maybe somethin' good.
也可能是蠢事
Or maybe somethin' stupid.
抓到你了 站起来
Ha-ha, gotcha! On your feet!
不会吧…
Oh, no. No.
只是个怪胎小不点
Aw, it's just a baby abomination!
嘿 孩子 你的同伴呢
Hey, buddy. Where are your friends?
有一个就肯定有更多
Where there's one, there's always another.
好了 我知道你们还有同伙
Alright, I know there's more of you here,
最好自己出来
so you better come on out.
别担心 我们不会伤害你们
Don't worry. We're not going to hurt you.
乖孩子们
Aw, good little ones.
中大奖了
Oh, jackpot.
你们在玩捉迷藏吗
Were you guys playing hide-and-seek?
我最爱这个游戏
I love that game.
没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的
You're okay.
你们都没事的
Yeah, you're all okay.
好了 现在把你们分成两组
Alright, I'm gonna split you up into two groups, okay?
皮肤光滑的 站到桌子这边来
If you have smooth skin, walk over to this side of the table.
皱皱巴巴的 留在我面前
Wrinkles, stay right here in front of me, okay?
嘿 等等 赞德
Hey, wait. Xander?
赞德
Xander.
好了 光滑皮肤组 闭上眼睛
Alright, smooth skins, close your eyes.
求求你 住手
Please, stop.
嘿 您好
Hi! Hello!
容我插句话
Oh, if I may.
我是这里的管♥理♥员♥
I'm the manager here, and, uh,
我想请求您…
I just ask you...
不要做您打算做的事
please don't do what you're about to do.
我知道我没什么讲条件的筹码
I know I don't have a lot of leverage here or anything,
但是 你看 他们只是孩子而已
but, you know, they're just... they're just kids.
谁在乎呢 对吧
So, who cares, right?
他们不是孩子 是变异怪胎
They're not kids. They're abominations.
你也是
And so are you.
可他们就是孩子啊
But they are kids.
赞德 赞德 别这样 我们不该…
Xander. Xander, come on, man, we don't...
不要… -求你了 赞德 快停手
No. -Please, Xander, please stop!
法典对此有明确规定
The Codex is clear on this.
没有规则 就没有我们的立身之地
And without the rules, where are we?
去他的法典 赞德 听我说
Fuck the Codex, Xander! Listen to me!
不不不
No. No, no, no. No, no, no!
妙极了
Hot dog!
住手 赞德 -不要
Stop, Xander! - No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
等等 -不要
Wait! - No!
不
No!
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
嘿
Hey.
你近来可好
Uh... what you been up to?
我想我刚挑起了一场战争
I think I just started a war.
好吧
Okay.
是啊 那个…
Yeah, well, um,
我是这里的管♥理♥员♥
I'm the floor manager here.
看来咱俩现在都有一堆烂摊子
So, it sounds like we both got a lot going on right now.
确实
Yeah.