what a guy with a PhD in Event Planning can...
也许你应该找点事情做
Maybe you should find an outlet.
成立个俱乐部之类的
Start a club or something.
俱乐部
A club?
什么样的俱乐部
What kind of club?
我们最近经历了很多
We've been through a lot lately.
也许你可以成立一个小组
Maybe you could start a group for people
聊聊你的情绪和感受
to talk about any kind of feelings you may be feeling.
我能有什么感受
What kind of feelings am I feeling?
羞耻感 无用感
Shame? Uselessness?
我不觉得自己没用
I don't feel useless.
但我喜欢羞耻
But I like shame.
羞耻我倒是可以接受
Shame, I can work with.
当然得有一笔零食预算
There would need to be a snack budget, of course.
发一份物资申请单来 我签字
Send a supplies request, and I'll sign it.
欲戴王冠 必承其重啊
Heavy is the crown.
你懂什么
You don't know the half of it.
你知道我的处境了吧
So, you see what I'm up against.
在33号♥ 我出宿舍
In 33, I leave my quarters,
右转 再右转就能到电梯
take a right turn, another right turn to the elevator.
而在32号♥这儿 得左转 再左转才到电梯
Here in 32, it's a left, and a left to the elevator.
我再说一次 这里的一切 都是完全相反的
Yup, again, everything is the other way here,
所以你以前怎么做 现在反着来就行了
so just do the opposite of what you used to do.
我觉得没这么简单
I'm not sure it's that simple.
就是这么简单
It is.
听着 作为你的监管人
Now, look, as your Overseer, I have to ask...
我想问 有什么实际可行的方案吗
Is there anything remotely actionable here?
有什么我能帮忙的
Something I can do for you?
标牌
Signage.
不 那可能会引起争议
No, th-that could be controversial.
也许你可以委托一份
Maybe you could commission a feasibility study
关于标牌的可行性研究
on the topic of signage.
你娶了个好老婆啊 切特
Heck of a wife you got, Chet.
我们其实没结婚
We're not actually married.
还有个漂亮宝宝
And a beautiful baby.
不是我的
Not mine.
我从来没有过家庭
I never had a family.
究竟怎么回事
What happened?
恐怕这就是生活吧
Life, I guess.
这里的一切总是变得很快
Things move quickly down here.
我也没有家庭 戴维
I don't have a family either, Davey.
那就好好享受吧
Well, enjoy it.
这边 是啊
This way...
是你啊
Oh, it's just you.
那个戴维啊...
That Davey, I mean...
祝福他 但是你懂的...
Bless his heart, but, you know.
我只是来看看你有没有给我安排工作
Just seeing if you've gotten around to giving me a job assignment yet.
因为其他人都有工作
Just 'cause, you know, everyone else has one.
如果你还没选好守门人 我有经验
Uh, if you haven't chosen a Gate-Keeper yet, I have experience.
切特 我很忙
Chet, I've been busy.
我需要有人照顾宝宝
And I need someone to take care of the baby,
而且他已经习惯你了
and it's used to you.
但他不是我儿子
But he is not my baby.
所有人都以为他是我儿子
Everyone is acting like he is--
切特...
Chet.
你至少给他起个名字吧
Would you at least consider giving him a name?
因为大家都开始叫他小切特了
Because the neighbors have started to call him Chet Jr.
那就这么定了
Let's go with that then.
小切特其实是我父亲的名字
Well, see, Chet Jr. Was my father's name.
这有点戳到我痛处了
It's, uh, sort of a personal area for me,
我曾亲眼看着他在饥荒中活活饿死
having watched him die of starvation in the Weevil Famine.
切特 你是在和我讲条件吗
Chet? Are we having an argument?
那就叫小切特吧
Chet Jr. it is.
你懂电脑吗
Oh, how are you with computers?
那是诺曼负责的部门
Mm. That was Norm's department.
你可以从终端机里问他
Maybe you can ask him in the terminal.
好主意
Great idea.
我会给另一个避难所发消息
I'll just send the other Vault a message.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
(避难所间通讯已中断)
我的天啊
Cod ham cheese and rice!
不不不 避难所间通讯中断了
Oh, no, no, no, no! Inter-Vault Communications disabled?
让我们来看看 他去哪了
Alright, let's see. Where is he? Where is he?
你...你去哪了 我来找你了
Where are you?! I'm coming for you.
我来找你了
I'm coming for you!
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
天哪 看看这一团糟
Oh God, look at this mess!
你真是个恶心 肮脏的动物 是吧
You really are a disgusting, filthy animal, aren't you?
我希望你别指望我会清理
Well I hope you aren't expecting me to clean this up.
你找到水了 但没有食物
So you found water, but you're out of food.
饿死可不是什么像样的死法
Starvation is a heck of a way to kick the bucket.
汉克之子啊 我给你指条明路
I'm offering you a much more dignified solution
比你给自己选的那条要体面得多
to the one you've chosen for yourself, son of Hank.
躺进你♥爸♥的冷冻舱里
Get in your dad's cryo pod.
我才不要当你的囚犯
I'm not gonna be your prisoner.
你已经是我的囚犯了
You're already my prisoner.
你只需等待 直到地表安全到 可以重新殖民
All you have to do is wait until the surface is safe to recolonize.
我们就上去共庆收复日
Then, we'll all head up for Reclamation Day.
那具体是什么时候
And when is that, exactly?
等到地表再无人敢与我们作对之时
When there's no one left on the surface to disagree with us.
那你不如直接放我走
Or you could just let me go home.
会有人发现我不见的
People are gonna notice I'm missing.
我们有应对各种情况的预案
Oh, we have a protocol for everything,
包括有人从避难所失踪
including when someone goes missing from a Vault.
你的监管人会处理的
Your Overseer will handle it.
没人会来找你 伙计
No one is comin' for you, buddy.
等你饿得再狠一点 也许就能更加识时务吧
Maybe you'll be more reasonable once you're a little hungrier.
祝你在黑暗中能找到点吃的
Good luck finding something to eat when you can't see.
你可是活在我的地盘
You're living in my world.
这三座避难所 是数十年战略规划的结晶
These three Vaults are the product of decades of strategizing.
是数以百计战后最杰出的人才 汇聚了一个
The combined efforts of hundreds of the brightest pre-war minds
正常运转的文明的全部资源 通力合作的成果
with all the resources of a functioning civilization.
而你 不过是个走错路的不满分子
You're just some malcontent who wandered down the wrong corridor.
你凭什么认为你能对抗
What hope do you have against the greatest achievement
这垂直整合史上的最伟大成就
in the history of Vertical Integration?
面对现实吧 汉克之子
Face it, son of Hank.
你早已深陷泥潭
You're in over your head.
没有人会来救你
And no one is coming to save you.
(汉克麦克莱恩 行政助理)
所以你觉得我爸会带你找到家人
So, you think my dad is gonna lead you to your family.
也就是说 你觉得你家人 在200年后还活着
Which means you think your family's still alive after 200 years,
我反而成了乐观的那个
and somehow, I'm the optimistic one?
你♥爸♥爸
Your daddy.
总是广交朋友
Always makin' new friends.
(每日现制)
(前方美食)
(汤品热辣美味)
她一定看见他经过了
She musta seen 'im pass by.
我们可以直接问她
W-We can just ask her.
不好意思 你好
'Scuse me! Hi, there.
我想要一碗...
I'd like one bowl of...
(跳蚤汤 2瓶盖)
跳蚤汤
Flea soup.
没问题
Sure.
我想问一下 你有没有看到过
So, um, just wondering if you happened to see...
我还有点薄脆小零食
I got some crackers if you want 'em.
在我另一条裤子里
They're in my other pants.
谢了 不用了
Oh, uh, I'm okay, but...
趁热吃吧 小姐
Eat it while it's hot, Miss.
你有没有见过...
Yeah. So, have you happened to have seen a...
一个穿着金属做的 超大号♥衣服的男人路过
a man passing by in a sort of oversized outfit made of metal?
他带走了我儿子
He took my son.
你儿子一定...
Oh. I'm sure your son is, um--
他死了