《辐射》前情提要
不要做您打算做的事
Please don't do what you're about to do.
但是 你看 他们只是孩子而已
You know, they're just-- they're just kids.
他们不是孩子 是变异怪胎
They're not kids. They're abominations.
你也是
And so are you.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
等等 - 不要
No!
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
我好像刚挑起了一场战争
I think I just started a war.
水芯片被破坏了
The water chip is destroyed.
避难所的水只够我们活两个月
The Vault only has enough water to keep our population alive for two months.
这个社区为了生存下去 从来不惜一切代价
This community has always done what it takes to survive.
也许你应该找点事情做
Maybe you should start a club or something.
当然得有一笔零食预算
There would need to be a snack budget, of course.
这是巴德的最终测试
This is Bud's final test.
如果我能带大家找到出路
If I can lead you all to finding our way out of here,
就能证明我们有资格
we'll have proven ourselves worthy to carry on
继承避难所科技公♥司♥的企业战略
Vault-Tec's corporate strategy.
当年你在战场打仗时
While you were away at war,
我就待在家里
I stayed home.
你们设计了T-45动力装甲
You designed the T-45 Power Armor?
那是史无前例的发明
The first of its kind.
当初我们差点把阿♥拉♥斯加州 输给共♥党♥分子 当时我就穿着T-45
I wore the T-45 when we almost lost the great state of Alaska to the Reds.
你们产品的设计缺陷 让无数善良的人白白丧命
Those design flaws of yours cost a lot of good men and women their lives.
联合特遣队 这里是掠夺者三号♥
CATF, this is Raider 3.
共♥党♥分子全线压上
Reds advancing on all fronts. We are overrun!
我们顶不住了 重复 我们...
I repeat, we're ov--
这破玩意儿
This fuckin' thing.
查克 还能跟上吗
Chuck! You with me?
还行
Yeah, yeah.
我的...
My...
我的左臂卡死了
My left arm is locked up.
联合特遣队 这里是白马二一号♥
CATF, CATF, this is Whitehorse 2-1.
装备出现故障
We're experiencing equipment malfunction.
找不到掠夺者三号♥ 我估计...
No sign of Raider 3. I'm thinkin'
他们遇上了同样的问题 撤了
they had similar problems and turned back.
请求批准撤退 完毕
Requesting permission to do the same. Over.
驳回
Denied.
继续搜寻掠夺者三号♥
Keep searching for Raider 3.
妈的
Goddammit.
他们怎么说
What'd they say?
让你撤回去
They-- they said you should turn back.
装甲坏了 留在这儿也没用
You're no good out here with that Armor.
那你呢
What about you?
我马上跟上
I'll be right behind you.
快走
Go.
这是命令
That's an order.
你最好马上跟过来
You better be right behind me.
要是让你冻死在这儿 芭波会宰了我
Barb'll kill me if I let your ass freeze.
不不不
No! No! No!
不 你这该死的大块头
No! No! You fat fucking piece of shit!
停火
Stop shooting!
停火
Stop shooting!
快起来
Come on.
快起来啊 破机器...
Come on, you fuckin'...
天啊 老兄
Wow, buddy.
给你穿的什么东西
What did they put you in?
未来将至
The future is here.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
很快 我们的首长也会抵达这里 让我们穿上这些盔甲
The generals will be making us wear these too, before long.
鸟枪换炮
Rock to spear and so on.
当我们的首长命令我们穿这些装甲时
And when our commanding officers tell us to put these on,
我们会说出跟这个可怜蛋一样的话
we'll say the exact same thing this poor guy did.
没办法了
Okey-dokey.
白马二一号♥ 这里是联合特遣队
Whitehorse 2-1, this is CATF.
共♥党♥分子似乎撤退了
It appears the Reds are in retreat.
岛屿已安全
The island is secure.
恭喜各位士兵 你们做到了
Congratulations, soldiers, you did it.
不是我们
We didn't.
不是我们干的
It was-- It wasn't us.
是别的什么东西
It was something else.
辐射
第二季第四集
我们该回去干活了
Well, I guess we should get back to work.
他们追踪到我了
They tracked me.
很高兴见到你 但你该走了
Okay, yeah. Great seeing you, but, uh, you know, you should probably go.
快离开这儿
I think you should get out of here.
赶紧走 快走
Just gotta... you gotta... Go, go, go!
对不起 你得跟我走
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, you have to come with me.
我觉得不用吧
Uh, n-no, I don't.
他是联邦来的特使 要是他们发现他死了...
He was an emissary from the Commonwealth. If they find out he's dead...
没错 他死了 所以...
Yeah, h-he's dead, so...
怎么
What?
拜托 - 装甲归你
Oh, come on! - You wear the Armor.
现在你是赞德 从联邦来的
Your name's Xander. You're from the Commonwealth.
马克西 你看看我
Max, look at me, okay?
兄弟会对皮肤皱皱巴巴的人 有明确规定
The Brotherhood has a policy about people with wrinkly skin.
听着 要是他们冲进来 会砸烂这地方
Look, if they come in here, they're gonna tear this place up,
杀掉一半孩子 剩下的抓去当兵
kill half these kids, and enlist the rest.
你说得对
Yeah, y-you're not wrong.
但听我说 我最擅长逃跑了
But hear me out, okay, I'm great at running away.
我可拿手了 超喜欢逃跑 重新开始 没什么大不了
I'm... I'm great. I love it. I like it. Start fresh, no big deal.
有时候逃跑是上策
Sometimes running away is the best thing you can do.
有时候不是
Sometimes it's not.
真够糟的
Sucks, though.
是啊
Yeah.
糟透了
Sucks.
长老牧师气坏了 你们就这么擅自跑路
The Elder Cleric's pissed you guys took off like that.
你麻烦大了 金童
You're in deep shit, golden boy.
我们的垂直轰炸机抛锚了
Our Vertibird broke down.
随便吧
Whatever.
赞德哈克尼斯在哪
Where is Xander Harkness?
搞什么
What the hell?
天啊...
Oh!
什么 好的
What-- okay.
好的...
一条腿一条腿地过
One leg at a time.
对 就这样
You got this, good.
好嘞 来咯
Alright, here we go. Okay.
一条腿 两条腿
One leg, two leg, one leg.
稍息 各位
At ease, everyone.
怎么了 大家伙
What's up, big boy?
好了 我们快离开这个鬼地方吧
Alright, let's get out of this shit hole.
杀他们个片甲不留
Dust 'em up, spit 'em down. Whoo!
子弹上膛 贱♥人♥们
Lock and load, bitches!
我们给你用了药
We gave you some meds,
应该比你朋友拖你来时好受多了
so you should be feeling a lot better than when your friend brought you in.
虽然用“朋友”这词可能不太对
Though I'm not sure a friend is the right word.
多谢
Thank you.
请问 你们是谁
Sorry, who are you?
新加州共和国
We're the New California Republic.
你们就剩这些人了
And is this all that's left of you?
哪能啊 人多着呢 只是现在不在这儿
No, there's tons of us. We're just not here right now.
你们去过沙荫市吗
You've been to Shady Sands?
我们就是从那儿来的
That's where we come from.
抱歉
Sorry.
有个混♥蛋♥看见百年来废土上
Some asshole saw the first sign of civilization
首次成型的文明迹象
taking shape on the Wasteland in over 100 years,
选择把它全烧了
chose to burn it all down.
过去的事就让它过去吧
Well, the past is the past.
对吧
Ain't that right?
我们该走了