《辐射》前情提要
你不能这样对待别人
You can't treat people like this!
“己所欲 施于人”
"Do unto others as you would have done unto you."
黄金法则
The golden rule.
没多少干净水能喝了 避难所居民
Ain't much stays clean up here, Vaultie.
你等着瞧吧
You'll see.
也许最终我会变成你的同类
I may end up looking like you,
但我永远不会堕落成你这样
but I'll never be like you.
这些都是巴德的伙伴们
These are Bud's Buds.
一群受监督的初级主管
A well-trained staff of highly supervised junior executives
他们都出身于我的培训项目
from my own assistant training program.
你在干什么 - 解冻所有人
What are you doing? - Thawing everyone.
计划很难
Plans are hard.
但混乱
Chaos though...
混乱可就简单多了
chaos is easy.
我是汉克麦克莱恩
This is Hank MacLean.
前来报到 长官
Reporting for duty, sir.
准备接手你未完成的事业
Trying to pick up where you all left off.
微型化
Miniaturization.
我会完成你未竟的事业
I'm gonna complete the work you started.
等这一切尘埃落定 你会跪着求我出手相助
And when this is all over, you will be begging me to help you.
战后有34000人住在这里吗
34,000 people lived here after the war?
你从没听说过新加州共和国吗
You never heard of the New California Republic?
沙荫市
Shady Sands.
你♥爸♥爸放火将整个城市烧成了废墟
Your father burned that city to the ground.
我当时必须那么做
I did what was necessary...
我是为了拯救同胞
to save our people.
不知道有没有人幸存下来
I wonder if anyone survived.
(奶瓶)
我就是幸存者
I did.
我遇到了一个人
I met someone.
没有哪里是安全的 马克西
There's nowhere safe, Max.
世上不存在乐土
And there's no leaving!
露西
Lucy!
那难道是 - 聚变核心
Is-is that a… - Fusion Core?
这些东西现在很罕见 不是吗
You don't see those around much anymore, do you?
冷核聚变
Cold Fusion...
你觉得你的兄弟会 会用无限能量做什么
What do you suppose your Brotherhood would do with infinite power?
那是他们的首领吗
Was that their leader?
你杀了她
You killed her.
不是的 戴恩
No. Dane.
马克西姆斯万岁 他将就此成为骑士
All hail Maximus! That shalt be Knight hereafter!
我将和你一起掌握大权
Together, we will take power.
有了它
And with it,
我们将创建新的兄弟会 我将成为首领
we will start a new Brotherhood. With me as its head
你会成为战士
and you as its sword.
你这一生都在寻找一个家
Your entire life, you've been looking for a home.
我们能一起创建一个
Build one with me.
嘿 马克西 - 嗨
Hi!
(辐射表)
完全没有辐射痕迹 不可思议
No trace of rads. Incredible.
给 宝贝
Hey. Oh, babe.
地下的净水比我们想的还多
There's even more clean water down there than we thought.
再也没人需要担心配给问题了
I mean, no one will ever have to worry about rationing it again.
我们能种更多庄稼
We can grow more crops.
还能再要个孩子
We can have another kid.
等你先学会 怎么自己生个小孩出来再说吧
As soon as you figure out how to push a baby out of your own ass.
在莫哈维巡逻 简直让人恨不得来场核寒冬
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
在莫哈维巡逻 简直让人恨不得来场核寒冬
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
在莫哈维巡逻 简直让人恨不得来场核寒冬
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
在莫哈维巡逻 简直让人恨不得来场
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish...
(欢迎来到沙荫市)
放到那边的帐篷里
Put it in the tent over there. - Yes, sir.
有一天 你可能会跟我一样强
One day, you might be as good as me.
不 我比你强 - 你这么觉得
No, I'm better than you. - You don't think so?
我可不这么觉得 - 反正我更强
I don't know about that. - I think I'm better!
走吧 去看看商队带了什么来镇上
C'mon, let's go see what the Caravan brought to town.
好啊 走吧 - 好
Yeah.
跟紧我
Stay close, buddy. 'Scuse me.
打扰一下 嘿
Hey.
让人恨不得 - 借过
Excuse me.
来场核寒冬
有人叫医生了吗
Somebody call the doc?
他在来的路上了
He's on his way.
在莫哈维巡逻 简直让人恨不得来场核寒冬
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
在莫哈维巡逻 简直让人恨不得来场核寒冬
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
在莫哈维巡逻 简直让人恨不得来场核寒冬
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
这是什么
What is it?
大家快跑
Everyone, run!
快跑
Run!
回家 去找妈妈
Go home! Go to your mom!
去啊
Go!
好吧
Okay. Okay.
好了 我得冷静
Alright. Okay. Need to calm down.
放轻松 没事的
Okay, relax. Okay.
好了
Okay.
(防故障程序已启动)
跑 快跑
Go! Go! Go!
(2分56秒)
去拿你的装备
Hey, go get your kit.
天啊 不要 - 去拿上装备
Oh God, no! - Go get your kit.
好的
没事 过来
That's okay, come here.
没事
That's okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
过来 没事的 - 没事的
Come here. - It's okay. Okay.
儿子 别害怕 听着
Hey, son. Don't be scared. Now, listen.
乖乖待在这里 好吗
I'm gonna need you to stay in here, okay?
会有人来救你的 但在那之前
Somebody's gonna come and get you out, but until then...
你要省着吃东西 省着喝水 好吗
I need you to eat and drink very slowly, okay?
别害怕 里面很安全
Don't be scared. It's safe in there.
好吗 - 过来
Okay? - Okay. Come here.
你是好孩子
You are a good boy.
总有一天 你会成为一个男子汉
And one day, you will be a good man.
好了 躲进来 听好
Come on, let's get in here. Now, listen.
外面也许很恶劣 但是
It could be tough out there, but as long as we leave it...
只要我们带来哪怕一点点改善
...a little bit better than we found it...
我们就已经很棒了 - 不 爸爸
we did okay. - No, Daddy!
不要
No! - No.
妈妈 爸爸 不 爸爸
No, Daddy, no! Daddy!
不要 爸爸
No, Daddy!
来吧 - 我们才刚要过上好日子
We were just getting started.
我们已经很棒了 - 不 爸爸 不
It's okay, we did good.
我们把他养大了
We raised him.
我们已经很棒了
Hey, we did okay--
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
Yeah?
我想听你读故事
Come read to me!
这就来
Okey-dokey!
(引爆成功)
好的 露西 你要听哪本书
Alright. What book shall we read, Lucy?
《柳林风声》
The Wind in the Willows!
妈妈什么时候回来
When's Mom coming back?
辐射
第二季第二集
我们就是为这玩意来的
That's what we came for?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
收起来 去垂直轰炸机报到
Pack it up and report to the Vertibird.
马克西姆斯骑士万岁
All hail Knight Maximus.
马克西姆斯
(聚变核心)
很好 有动能了
Good. We got power.
你遭遇的抵抗多吗
You encounter much resistance?
遇到些怪物
Abominations.
都不难对付
Nothing we couldn't handle.
很好
Good.