这是什么
What is it?
我们新家的钥匙
The key to our new home.
兄弟会早已分崩离析
The Brotherhood has become scattered, broken,
分♥裂♥成几十个敌对的分会
into dozens of rival chapters.
但现在我们有实力将他们统而治之
But now, we have the strength to unify them
因为我们掌控着 史上最强大的军♥火♥库
under one banner, here, with the mightiest arsenal in history at our disposal.
(51区)
同心协力 我们将履行誓言
Together... we will fulfill our promise...
让这个破败的世界变得更好
to make better this-- this fallen world.
我的孩子
My son.
水
Water.
你一直这么没礼貌吗
Were you always this rude?
应该不是吧
I'm guessing not.
听着 你的家人很可能还活着
Look, your family may very well still be out there.
我见过的怪事够多了 一切皆有可能
I've seen enough by now to know that nearly anything's possible,
但别指望他们会欣赏你现在这副德行
but one thing I wouldn't count on is them appreciating the kind of person you've become.
你希望他们喜欢你吧
I mean, you want 'em to like you, right?
我只是想说 一点点善意会对你大有帮助
I'm just saying, a little bit of kindness can go a long way.
查尔斯狄更斯还为此写过一本书呢
Charles Dickens actually wrote a whole book about it,
如果你感兴趣的话 - 没兴趣
if you're interested. - Nope.
第三个幽灵出场时 他的毛病差不多已经治好了
And by the third ghost, he was pretty much cured.
救命
Help!
(平价阿尔折扣医院)
来人啊 救救我
Somebody help! Please!
声音像是从里面传来的
I think it's coming from inside.
共情心就像烂泥
Empathy's like mud.
踩进去就会把靴子陷住
You lose your boots in that stuff.
既然听到他惨叫 我就不能见死不救
Well, I'm not just gonna let someone die while I listen to 'em scream.
这个鬼地方的人已经嚎了两百年
Folks been screamin' for 200 fuckin' years.
你没想过帮帮他们 叫声就会停止吗
Did it ever occur to you that if you helped them, they would stop?
想知道我战前是什么样吗
You wanna know what I was like before the war?
就和你一样
I was just like you.
愚蠢
Stupid.
救命
Help!
(入口)
救命
Help!
浪费时间
Waste o' time.
做正确的事从来都不是浪费时间
Doing the right thing is never a waste of time.
(脑叶切除手术 半价优♥惠♥)
救命
Help!
(减肥中心兼门诊)
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
我们需要药
We need medicine!
这里怎么了
What happened here?
制♥服♥兵
Tunics.
你们跑到西边来可真够远的
You awful far west, ain't you?
别理他
Ignore him.
我只剩一支治疗针了 - 好吧
I got one stimpak left, okay? - Okay.
这完全是在浪费资源
That would be a profound misallocation of resources.
穿这种制♥服♥的人不值得救
Folks in them outfits don't deserve savin'.
给
Here.
又来一个
Another one.
我扶你起来 小子
Let me help you up there, cowboy.
不
No!
但你确实帮我们解决了晚餐
But you did lead us to dinner.
不 别动她
No, no! Not her, too!
那是什么
What is that?
它们回来了
They're back.
放开我
Ah, shit! Get the fuck off me!
不
Ah!
王八蛋
Sonuva bitch!
放开她
Let her go!
去你的 丑东西
Fuck you, sweetheart!
见鬼
给我治疗针
Give me the stimpak.
给我 - 救命 救救我
Give it to me. - Help. Help me!
我只有一支
I only have one.
拜托了 - 给我 给我
Please! - Giv-g-g-give it to me.
求你了 - 给我
Please. - Give it to me.
去你的
Fuck you.
没有它 她会死
She'll die without it.
但你不会
You won't.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我会带你找到族人的
We'll get you home to your people, okay?
别忘了黄金法则
Golden rule, motherfucker.
那规矩是给人定的
That rule is for people.
你又恶心又残忍♥
You're disgusting. Cruel.
我跟你不一样
I am nothing like you.
来吧
Come on.
所以等我送她回家之后 我会回来找你
Which is why, when I get her home, I'll come back for you.
趁这个时间好好想想自己的所作所为
Give you a little time to think about the consequences of your actions.
我才不担心他
I wouldn't worry about him.
他命大得很 他会没事的
He's very durable. He'll be... he'll be fine.
我一点都不担心他
I wasn't worried about him.
很正常
That's fair.
(警告 低温警报)
我的核心
巴德阿斯金斯在哪 有人见到他了吗
Where's Bud Askins? Has anyone seen Bud Askins?
为什么把我们全叫醒了
I'm sorry, why are we all here?
我以为是一个个单独醒来呢
I thought this was gonna be more of a one-by-one situation.
计划有变
There's been a change of plan.
我现在应该能看见了吧
Should I be able to see by now?
放松点 克劳迪娅 显然计划有变
Relax, Claudia. There's been a change of plans, obviously. Jeez.
不
她还好吗
Is she good?
我没事
I'm okay.
各位 请容我解释一下
Everyone, if I can just try and explain.
既然他们一次性解冻所有人 说明收复日到了
If they thawed everyone at once, that must mean it's Reclamation Day.
关于这个
About that.
你们已经被冷冻两百年了
It's been 200 years since you were frozen.
今天确实是收复日
It is Reclamation Day.
天啊
不幸的是 巴德阿斯金斯
But unfortunately, Bud Askins is, uh...
我是
uh...
巴德阿斯金斯已经死了
Bud Askins is dead.
老天
What?
什么
Oh, no.
不会吧
所以我们需要保持冷静
So, if we can just try and remain calm.
才能想办法一起逃出这里
We need to figure out a way to get out of here, together.
“逃出这里 ” 等等
"Get out of here"? Wait, wait, wait.
你是说我们被困住了
You're saying we're trapped?
有没有其他能管事的人
Is there someone else that we can speak to about this?
天啊
拜托
Please.
拜托别这样
Please no.
天啊
Oh, God.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
有人能帮我吗
Could someone help me go back, please?
- 天啊 - 别管我
请大家集中注意力
Um, if we could just try and stay focused.
谁把我迎新礼盒里的饼干全吃了
Uh, someone ate all the crackers from my welcoming kit.
我们都死定了
We're all gonna die.
我们都死定了
We're all gonna die.
(避难所科技公♥司♥)
(托管)
(第四子层低温生物储藏库 避难所科技公♥司♥)
(牲畜区)
很好
好吧
Okay.
(AR-51区)
(禁止越过此界线)
(警告 禁止拍摄)
天啊
Holy shit.
真正的冰箱
A real fuckin' icebox. Ha!
(我们是人♥民♥)