He's dead.
谁说的 我们又不知道
No, we don't know that.
不
No.
他是死了 我就这命
He's dead. Just my kind of luck.
那混♥蛋♥欠我钱
Cocksucker owed me money.
我为你的损失感到抱歉
I'm sorry for... money.
他往那边去了
He went that way.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你在尸体上找到钱 统统都是我的
You find any money on the body, it's mine!
我有个问题
Question.
一旦我们找到你♥爸♥爸 你打算做什么
What exactly is it you plan on doin' once we find your daddy?
还是老一套吗
We gonna do it like usual?
你给他屁♥股♥来一枪 我再给他爆头
You put a bullet in his ass, leave it to me to put one in his head?
不 我要让他接受审判
No, I'm... Gonna bring him to justice.
你觉得他罪有应得吗
You think he deserves that?
我受的教育告诉我 这是每个人应得的
I was raised to believe that's what everyone deserves,
所以人们才知道 他们的所作所为是有后果的
so people know that how they conduct themselves matters,
才不会放弃希望
and they don't give up hope.
就像你说你已经放弃了 但其实还抱有希望
Like you say you did but, really, it's still in there.
好吧 我不想打击你 亲爱的
Well, I hate to break it to you, darlin',
但你受的那套教育不是真的
but the way you was raised wasn't real.
我知道 但看看你的那套呢
I know that. But look at your alternative.
我只是在尝试以身作则
Guess I'm just trying to lead by example.
(星光汽车影院)
(双片连映 晚6:30 《人犬情未了3》库珀霍华德)
(痛揍共♥产♥主义者 )
他们就围坐在那张桌子旁
They sat around that table
谈论着世界的终结
and they talked about the ending of the world
那口气就像在讨论新的商业策略
like they were talking about a new business strategy.
听起来你听到了些有趣的事
Sounds like you heard something interesting.
怎么 你早就知道
What, you knew?
现在你也知道了
And now, you do, too,
那我们该怎么办
so what are we gonna do about it?
什么怎么办
What do you mean, "What are we gonna do about it?"
我告诉过你 我不是间谍 不是共♥产♥党
I told you. I'm not a spy. I'm not a red.
我是个好莱坞演员 喜欢马和车
I'm a fuckin' Hollywood actor who likes horses and cars.
可你偏偏又是个名人
And you also happen to be famous.
而名望是种罕见的权力
And fame is a rare kind of power.
你能坐上我进不去的谈判桌
You get to sit in rooms that I can't,
见到我这辈子都见不到的人...
meet people that I could never--
比如谁
Meet... meet people like who?
你认识罗伯特豪斯吗
Are you familiar with Robert House?
没错 认识
Yeah, I'm familiar with Robert House.
那家伙拥有拉斯维加斯的半壁江山
The guy owns half of Las Vegas.
他还在拉斯维加斯私自建造导弹系统
He's also building a privately owned missile system in Las Vegas...
火力足以将你妻子的提案付诸实践
With enough firepower to follow through on your wife's proposals.
核弹落下时
When the bombs drop,
按下按钮的将是罗伯特豪斯
it'll be Robert House that presses the button.
你是要我去监视全美国最有钱的人
Are you asking me to spy on the wealthiest man in America?
不是监视
Not spy on him.
你想让我...
You want me to--
你妻子下周要去拉斯维加斯
Your wife is going to Vegas next week
把冷核聚变卖♥♥给罗伯特豪斯
to sell Cold Fusion to Robert House.
到时他就有了按下按钮的资本
Then, he'll have everything he needs to press that button
除非你阻止他
unless you stop him.
对你妻子殷勤点
Play nice with your wife
想办法跟她去拉斯维加斯
and get on that trip to Vegas.
你去哪
Where are you going?
回家 趁我还有家可回
Home, while I still have one.
当世界陷入火海时
When the world goes down in flames,
至少你能问心无愧
at least you'll know your hands are clean.
珍妮 我们走
Janey, let's go.
不 快点
Come on. Come on.
商业消息 威斯科技股价再度上涨
In business news, West Tek stocks are up again amid reports
有报道称其最新生物产品 将彻底革新护肤领域
their latest biological products... will revolutionize skincare.
与此同时 罗科公♥司♥创始人 罗伯特豪斯
Meanwhile, RobCo owner Robert House
今日就升级的战事发表言论 引发轰动
created a stir today with remarks on the escalating war.
在接受银河新闻采访时
In an interview with Galaxy News,
他表示问题或许不在于 世界是否会终结
he stated that the question might not be whether the world will end,
而在于由谁来按下按钮
but merely who will push the button.
广♥告♥之后为您带来详细报道
More on that story after a word from our sponsors.
美味 美味 魔鬼蛋
Yum Yum Deviled Eggs!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
看来你老爸绕了远路啊
Looks like Daddy took a detour.
从没见过这样的避难所
Never seen a Vault like this before.
就我的经验来看 这很正常
Par for the course, in my experience.
你去过很多避难所吗
You've been to a lot of Vaults?
肯定很不错吧
You must like 'em.
每次踏进这些混凝土鞋盒
Every time I step foot in one of these concrete shoeboxes...
我都得做好心理准备 我可能终于能得知
I gotta make peace with the fact that I might finally learn
我妻子
what happened to my wife
和我女儿的遭遇
and my daughter.
她们是生是死 还是...
Whether they be alive, dead, or...
遭遇了更可怕的事
Something far worse.
好吧
Right.
我知道那些实验
I know about the experiments.
我去过4号♥避难所
I've been to Vault four.
4号♥避难所算是最人道的了
Vault four is the best-case scenario.
说实话 那比我来的那个怪多了
Well, to be fair, it was a little weirder than the one I came from.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
4号♥避难所到底毁了多少个城镇
How many towns did they destroy down in Vault four?
打开
Open it.
(哔哔小子 远程链接)
你真觉得我爸在下面
You really think my dad is down there?
踪迹显示他进来了
The trail has him comin' in.
踪迹也显示他出去了
Trail has him goin' out, too.
但我好奇的是...
But what I'm curious about...
他到底为什么会来这里
Is why he even came at all.
你难道不好奇吗
Ain't you a little curious, too?
生在避难所不是你的错
It's not your fault you were born in a Vault.
跟我说一遍
Let me hear you say it.
生在避难所不是我的错
It's not my fault I was born in a Vault.
父母是近亲不是你的错
And it's not your fault that your parents were or are related.
父母是近亲 - 父母是近亲
And it's not my fault my parents...
不是我的错 - 不是我的错
...were related. - ...were or are related.
大声说出来感觉不错吧
Feels good to say it out loud, doesn't it?
这只是第一步 相信我
That's just the first step. Trust me,
作为一个曾经感同身受 现在挺过来的人
as someone who's come out on the other side of this,
我深知那种感觉 总怀疑别人会不会
I know what it's like to wonder if people look down their noses
因为你的族谱而瞧不起你
at you based on your family tree.
一个普通人得了嵌甲
A regular person can have an ingrown toenail,
那就只是嵌甲
and it's just an ingrown toenail.
但我们...
But we?
我们不得不怀疑 这是不是因为我们残缺的基因
We have to wonder if it's because our genes are somehow broken.
或者我本身就是残缺的
If I am somehow broken.
所以我们要改变规则 对吧
So, we're gonna change the rules, right?
避难所里禁止近亲繁殖 我们要改变这个 对吗
No inbreeding in the Vault. We're gonna change that, right?
不 不是这个意思
No. That... That's not what this is about.
规则是好的 但这不意味着 我们这些近亲繁殖的产物
The rules are good. But that doesn't mean those of us who are products
就该自觉低人一等 明白吗
of inbreeding need to feel bad. You understand?
来吧
Come on.
我有个问题 - 请讲 玛丽安
I have a question. - Uh, yes, Marianne.
我对灰尘有轻度过敏
I have a mild allergy to dust.
有时我会想这是不是我父亲的错
And sometimes I wonder if it was my father's fault
因为他爱上了他的表妹 也就是我的母亲
because he fell in love with his cousin... my mother.
我想知道这其中是否存在 生物学上的关联
I just wonder if there's a biological connection.
我没学过遗传学 所以...
I didn't study genetics, so...
好吧 - 这当然可能是他的错
Oh, well, okay. - It certainly could be his fault.
我就知道
I knew it!
顺便说一句 零食很棒
Great snacks, by the way.
我一直觉得我母亲把我视为竞争对手
You know, I always felt my mother viewed me as a rival,
这映射了她与自己母亲的关系
which mirrored her relationship with her own mother,
而她母亲爱着我的父亲 也就是她的第五代表亲