这儿由我决定下一步 罗尼
I decide the next steps up here, Ronnie.
我知道 你是头儿
I know, yeah, you're the-- you're the boss.
你说了算
I know you call the shots.
就是想自我介绍下 我以前是巴德的私人助理
Just thought I'd introduce myself, 'cause I was Bud's personal assistant.
所以呢
Hm, so?
所以 这么说吧 巴德和避难所投资人开会时
So, uh, let's just say I was the guy who took the lunch orders
点午餐的活归我♥干♥
when Bud was meeting with the Vault investors.
未来企业风投
"Future Enterprise Ventures"?
32号♥和33号♥避难所的全盘计划
The whole plan for Vaults 32 and 33?
你知道多少
What do you know about that?
我刚说了 我只负责点午餐 不过...
Like I said, I was just the guy who got the lunch orders, but
我知道第二阶段对实验非常关键
I do know that Phase 2 was very important to the experiment.
该出发了吧
It's time to get going, yeah?
带路吧 罗尼
Lead the way then, Ronnie.
好了 各位
Alright, guys!
头儿说该走了
Boss said it's time to move!
转弯...
It's a--
右转 然后右转
turn right, and then right.
再左转 对吧
Then left. Right?
她真够泼辣的
She's such a tart.
嘿 伍迪 走错房♥间了吧
Oh! Hey, Woody! Wrong unit, huh?
对不起 戴维
I'm so sorry, Davey.
谁还没搞混过左右呢
Who amongst us hasn't mixed up their lefts and rights before?
尤其是这年头
Especially these days.
我在努力适应了 真的
I am trying to get a hang of this. I honestly am.
是啊 很正常
Yeah, it's going around.
昨天我还闯进女厕所了
Yesterday, I walked in on the women's mensroom.
虽然没人 但要有人在
There was nobody in there, but had there been, ooh.
就悲剧了
Disaster.
多想回33号♥避难所啊
What I wouldn't give to go back to 33.
空的
Empty.
你确定吗
You're positive?
冷冻舱全清空了
Evacuated cryo pods.
诺曼不见了
No sign of Norman.
天啊 斯蒂芬
My God, Steph.
我发现巴德阿斯金斯 头朝下插在拖把桶里
I found Bud Askins upside-down in a mop bucket.
所以31号♥被放弃了
So, 31 has been abandoned.
就剩你我了 贝茨
It's just you and me now, Bets.
看来是的
I suppose it is.
勇敢新世界啊
A brave new world.
所以 我们必须合作
So, we need to cooperate.
33号♥避难所的水危机越来越严重
The water crisis in 33 is getting worse.
如果我开放我们避难所的水源
If I give you access to our Vault's water supply,
会污染我们这里的实验成果
it would taint the work we're doing here.
巴德已经死了
Bud is dead.
你说的实验到底是什么
What work are you talking about?
和过去一样的实验 贝蒂
The same work we've always been doing, Betty.
努力活下去
Trying to survive.
我们只是生存方式不同
We've always had different ideas on how to do that.
但我很乐意按传统 通过电报
But I'd be more than happy to discuss a triennial trade
商讨三年一度的贸易协议
over telegram, as per tradition.
当初我任命你为监管人
I appointed you Overseer based on the understanding
是基于我们要互相扶持的共识
that we would support each other,
得比过去处得更好些
perhaps better than we've supported each other in the past.
为表诚意 我才破例亲自来见你
And as a gesture of gratitude, I agreed to meet you here in person.
但现在我得为我孩子着想 贝蒂
But I have to think about my baby now, Betty.
这才是最重要的
It's all that matters.
我40年前醒来
I woke up 40 years ago,
这些年学会了很多
and I've learned a lot in that time.
什么重要 什么不重要
What matters, what doesn't matter.
我们效力的公♥司♥不会来救我们
The company we work for isn't coming to save us.
这个群体和我们的行为准则
This community and how we conduct ourselves in it...
才是我们唯一的依靠
that's all we have.
有个纪念品盒
There's a Keepsake Box.
是战前汉克带到31号♥避难所的盒子
Something from before the war that Hank brought with him to Vault 31.
锁着 但只要你把它带来
It's locked, but if you bring me that box,
我就考虑开放水源
I'll consider giving you access to our water.
里面是什么
What's in it?
私人物品
It's something... personal.
所以帮帮我们吧
把汉克的盒子拿给我
你们就会得到急需的水源 得以存活下去
所以你是在威胁我们
Oh, so you're holding us hostage.
威胁这词我都听腻了
Hostage is an overused word.
恐怕你低估了这里的情况会有多糟
I don't think you appreciate how bad things could get down here.
恕我直言 贝蒂
With all due respect, Betty,
你来自索尔万
you're from Solvang.
你根本不知道什么才是真正的糟
You have no idea how bad things can get.
失陪了 我还有好多活要干
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of work to do.
斯蒂芬 如果你不帮我们
Steph, if you don't help us,
33号♥避难所将不复存在
there won't be a Vault 33 anymore.
贝蒂 实验结束了
The experiment's over, Betty.
现在得靠自己拿主意
We have to make our own decisions now.
有点不对劲
Something's off.
在等欢迎委员会吗
Expecting a welcoming committee?
原本是的
Yes, I was.
该死
Well, shit.
怎么了
What? What?
抱歉
Sorry.
这事有点不好解释
It's gonna be a little hard to explain.
我们得从东边
We should go in through the east side of town.
一个叫自♥由♥城的镇子进去
Place called Freeside.
那是个补充物资的好地方
Good place to stock up on supplies.
最多绕半天路
Only about a half-day's detour.
不行 我爸就在眼前
No, no! My dad is right there!
我受够兜圈子绕路了
I am done with all of the sidetracks and the detours.
直接冲过去算了 谁在乎呢
I say we just run on through. Who fudgin' cares.
你是吃药上头了
That's the drugs talkin'!
说实话 我爱听这话
Truth be told, I like what they're sayin'.
听我说
So, hear me out.
我和同伴会直接穿过去
My partner and I, we're just gonna go on through.
我们不想惹麻烦...
And we don't want any--
我是爆头专家
Well, I'm good for heads!
他们只是尸鬼 对吧
They're just ghouls, right?
有烟吗 我想试试
Got any cigarettes? I'd like to try one.
别再染上烟瘾了
One addiction at a time.
抱歉 没看到你
Oops, uh... didn't see you there.
赞德 你叫赞德 赞德
Xander. Xander. Xander. Your name is Xander. Xander.
你搞得定吗 没错 你行的
You got this. Alright, buddy, you got it.
没什么大不了 你属于这儿
No big deal. You belong here.
有人爱你
You are loved.
要不还是算了吧
Okay, you know what? This is a bad idea.
特使
Emissary.
特使
Emissary. Uh...
对 是我
yeah, yeah, that's me!
我是约塞米特分会的麦克蕾长老
I'm Elder McRae. Yosemite chapter.
当然 看得出来
Yeah, uh, obviously.
能借一步说话吗
Can I get a word?
当然
A-Absolutely?
枪声停止前不要出来
Don't come out until the shooting stops.
退下
Leave us.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我杀了联邦特使
I killed the emissary from the Commonwealth.
现在你想杀我
And now? You intend to kill me, hm?
你该知道
As you're probably aware,
我们分会与昆图斯理念不合
there's an ideological gap between my chapter and Quintus.
就算你没来
So, even if you weren't here,
我也不会参与昆图斯的叛乱
I would have nothing to do with Quintus' little insurrection.
我信
Uh, no, I bet.
但如果你答应...
But if you were to promise...
我们这是在谈什么
What are we talkin' here?
她在谈交易吗