我就是在想
And I don't know, I'm just thinking,
要是我带着遗物平安回去 就能避免流♥血♥冲♥突♥
if I go home with the relic, there's no bloodshed, you know?
跟你说实话
I'll be honest with you, man.
我们那边情况危急
We are really up against it back home.
没有你找到的那个遗物 联邦可能就保不住了
Without that relic you found, we risk losing the Commonwealth.
联邦要是沦陷
And if the Commonwealth falls...
整个废土也撑不了多久
civilization won't last much longer.
什么叫撑不了多久
What do you mean, "won't last"?
看看这外面
I mean, look at it out here.
还能变得更糟
It can get worse.
相信我
Trust me.
好好考虑考虑
Just think about it, that's all.
马克西姆斯 我相信你的判断
I trust your judgment, Maximus.
你也该相信自己
So should you.
太棒了
Oh, fuck yeah!
(紧急信♥号♥♥)
怎么回事
What is it?
附近建筑群有能量信♥号♥♥
Power signatures in a complex nearby.
像是未授权的自动化活动
Looks like unauthorized automated activity.
你离家3200公里
You're 2,000 miles away from home.
沙漠里几个机器人关你什么事
What do you care about a couple of robots in the desert?
我们是钢铁兄弟会
We're the Brotherhood of Steel.
守护废土安全
We keep the Wasteland safe.
这是我们的职责
This is what we do!
这是我们光荣的使命
This is what we get to do!
找到了
Oh, here it is.
妙极了
Hot dog!
来吧
C'mon!
爽
Yeah!
妙极了
Hot dog.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我是新加州共和国的罗德里格兹上尉
Captain Rodriguez of the New California Republic!
(新加州共和国)
看来你们打招呼的方式没变
Well, I can see your salutations haven't changed.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
住手 别伤害他
Stop! Don't hurt 'im!
为什么
Why not?
这尸鬼和新加州共和国有老交情
This ghoul and the NCR go way back.
得做好准备
Gotta be ready.
得做好准备 他们随时会来
Gotta be ready. They're coming any day.
我们得准备好
We gotta be ready.
随时都会来
Any day now.
容我说一句…
If I may...
新加州共和国该把“新”字去掉了
New California Republic may wanna drop the word "New,"
你们看着也太破败了
'cause y'all lookin' dusty as hell.
人都去哪了
Where is everybody?
这上面只有我们了
Up here, it's just us.
我们和援军失联超过十年了
We've been cut off from reinforcements for more than a decade.
他们快来了
They're comin'.
看来时间对某些人更残酷啊
Guess, uh, time takes a toll on some more than others.
沙荫市沦陷时 我们有个营在东边
When Shady Sands fell, we had a battalion out east.
我们还能联♥系♥他们
We could still get to them.
沙荫市
Shady Sands?
你知道那是二十多年前的事了吧
You do know that was over 20 years ago, right?
军团把我们围死了
Legion has us boxed in.
我们和营队失去了联♥系♥
We've lost touch with our battalion.
帮我们联♥系♥他们
Please, help us contact them.
让我们的人知道我们还守着
Let our people know we're still out here.
笑什么
What's so funny?
我自己也焦头烂额
I'm in a minor predicament.
我来找新加州共和国帮忙 原本天真地以为
I came to the NCR looking for help based on the cozy-ass assumption
内华达州还是好人占上风
that the good guys would prevail in the great state of Nevada.
我们快赢了 -确实
We're winning the war. -We are.
要是这样算赢
Well, if this is winnin',
我真不敢想象输是什么样
I would hate to see what losin' looks like.
拜托了
Please.
我们为之奋斗的东西
The stuff we fight for...
干净的水 学校
clean water, schools...
还有你这类人的权利…
rights for folks like you...
据说你以前也相信这些东西
story has it, you used to believe in those things, too.
拜托了
Please,
帮帮忙 不然我们迟早被俘
help us, before we're captured.
不会有人来了
Ain't nobody comin'.
因为早就没人了
'Cause there ain't nobody left.
送你句让我这些年能睡安稳的忠告…
Little piece of advice that's helped me sleep at night over the years.
如果某样东西死了
When something's dead,
通常是因为它该死
it's usually because it deserved to die.
好了 兄弟
Alright, bro.
动手吧
Let's do this.
进这里
In here.
快来 马克西
Come on, Max.
来了
I'm-- I'm coming.
等一下
Hold up.
站住 请出示您的证件
Halt! Display your credentials!
访客您好 您今天想做颈部按♥摩♥ 还是脚部按♥摩♥
Greetings, visitor! Would you prefer a neck or foot massage today?
我不是来做按♥摩♥的 请出示证件
There will be no massage! I-I-Identification is--
请脱掉衣物 并使用我们为您准备的免费毛巾
Please remove your clothing and apply a complimentary towel.
立刻取消按♥摩♥协议 入侵者
Cancel massage p-p-p-protocol immediately! Intruder!
按♥摩♥协议已升级 正在激活第46版
Massage protocol activated!
那是… -…振动
Activating version... Xander?
入侵者 准备受死吧
Intruder! Prepare to be-be neutralized.
放松体验即将开始
Relaxation imminent!
退后
Get back!
太爽了
Ha, ha, fuck yeah!
见过这种玩意吗
You ever see one of these?
那是什么东西
What is that?
看好了
Watch this.
来啊 假冒伪劣的金属垃圾
Come on, you big metallic piece o' shit!
是啊
Yeah!
这招怎么样
Ha, ha, ha, yeah! Suck on this!
你就这点本事
That's all you got?
吃我一锤
赞德 你没事吧
Hey, Xander, you okay?
好着呢
Suck it!
快来
Come on.
马克西 想不想过把瘾
Hey, Max! You want a piece of this?
当然
Oh, hell yeah.
过来啊 铁皮罐头
Over here, you big bag of bolts.
来啊 蠢货
Come on, dickhead!
漂亮 砰 -不错吧
Nice one! - Right?
哇塞 真过瘾
Yeah. Gee whiz, that felt good.
听见没 -听到了
Did you hear that? - Yeah.
想来试试这个吗
You want a turn with this?
多谢 正合我意
Wow, D-- Thank you.
上吧
Hot dog.
你好
"Ah-way."
你们打招呼的鬼话是这么说吧
Or whatever the fuck y'all say to each other.
你声称有情报要献给凯萨尔
You claim to have information for Caesar.
我知道军团
Well, I understand that the Legion ain't fans
不喜欢时间的线性流动
of the linear progression of time...
也不会发软腭音
or the soft "C," for that matter.
但你们总该懂礼尚往来
But I bet you still understand cause and effect.
我给你们想要的东西
Now, I give you something you want.
你们也得给我想要的
And, well, you give me something I want.
或者我们把你钉十字架上 直到交出我们要的东西
Or we can put you up on a cross until you give us what we want.
是 你们可以这么做
Well, yeah, you could do that.
或者也能选择端掉 新加州共和国的最后据点
Or you could exterminate the last holdout of the New California Republic.
我能告诉你们他们藏在哪儿
I can tell you where they're hidin'.
记住 这是45型
Now, remember, these are the 45s.
穿着走路很费劲
They're hard as hell to walk in.
这动力装甲被火烤得滚烫
And this Power Armor's so goddamn hot from the fires
我脚下的雪都融化了