She making deals?
我们科罗拉多分会也能谈
You know, Coronado chapter can make deals, too.
当然
Oh, yeah. Oh, I bet.
科罗拉多 你们...
Coronado, you guys are, mm!
我们今天就把昆图斯的头插矛上送来
We'll give you Quintus' head on a spike today
只要你保证给我们三百个聚变核心
if you guarantee us 300 fusion cores.
约塞米特分会免费干
Yosemite chapter will do it for nothing.
只求麦克森长老以后多关照
All we hope is that Elder Maxson will remember us better in the future.
看吧 和女人谈判就这样
See? That's what happens when you negotiate with women.
所以科罗拉多根本不收女兵
That's why Coronado doesn't even let 'em in their ranks.
我们才值得信任
That's how you know you can trust us.
再废话捅烂你的嘴
I'll stab you in your mouth, you keep talking.
我在沙荫市的废墟找到了你
I found you in the ruins of Shady Sands.
杀了我...
Kill me,
世界会保持原样
and the world will continue just-- just as you see it.
充满混乱与恐怖
A world of anarchy. Of horror.
而我本会建立秩序
A world I would bring order to.
残酷但必要的秩序
Order. Cruel and necessary
重建文明
to rebuild civilization.
改变世界
To change this world.
如果杀了我 变革永远不会发生
Kill me, that change will never come.
我两个中队整装待发 弟兄们是来打仗的
Look, I got two squadrons out there ready and my guys came here to fight.
让他们失望就太可惜了 你一句话的事
It'd be a shame to disappoint 'em. Just say the word.
以为我们空手来的吗
You think we came here empty-handed?
我们准备好开战了
We're ready for war!
好了 各位
Yeah, guys, okay.
我好像恐慌发作了
I think I'm having a panic attack.
恐慌发作是什么意思
What the fuck's a panic attack?
就是...
You know, when you just--
就是喘不过气 但又停不下喘气
when you can't breathe, but also, you can't stop breathing,
心脏快要跳出来
and your heart is running away from you,
像要死了的感觉 恐慌发作
you're gonna die, kind of thing, panic attack?
听着像冠心病
Sounds like a coronary.
走两步缓缓就好
Just walk it off.
至少把面罩掀起来
Let me at least get your visor up. Here.
别别别
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我帮你掀面罩吧
Let me get your visor up.
不要
No, no! No, no, no! No, no!
告诉我 马克西姆斯
Tell me, Maximus, tell me.
若由你领导 你会建立怎样的世界
What world will you build? When you lead,
你的人♥民♥饿肚子时 你会怎么做
tell me, what will you do when your people are starving?
我不想要那样
I don't want that.
那你伟大的计划是什么
Then, what is your great plan?
没有计划
There was no plan.
我没有计划
I don't have a plan.
你有计划
You have plans.
但在外面 没办法按计划行事
But out there, you can't.
我做那些事都是身不由己
I don't choose to do the things I have to do.
事情就那样发生了
They just keep happening.
我的孩子
My son.
我的孩子啊...
My son.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我杀了赞德 因为他要杀一群孩子
I killed Xander because he was gonna kill some kids.
他们是尸鬼
They were ghouls.
小尸鬼 - 什么
Wh-- what? No. - Young ghouls.
我是说他们只是孩子 - 不是
I mean, they were fucking kids. - No, no.
他非要杀他们
He was gonna kill them,
我不能让他这么做 - 那是怪物
and I couldn't let him do it. - Abominations!
怪物
Abominations!
是孩子 - 是尸鬼
Children! - Ghouls!
必须清除
To be exterminated!
我知道
I know.
兄弟会第一准则
First rule of our order.
这是我的错
Oh, this is my fault.
我根本不该对你心软
I should never, never, never have shown mercy to you.
根本不该
Never. Never!
嘿
Hey! Hey!
遗物被偷了 是吧
So, the relic was stolen, huh?
我倒要看看是哪个 背信弃义的混♥蛋♥干的
I wanna know which one of you back-stabbing motherfuckers is behind it!
穿好装备
Suit up. The artifact is missing.
遗物不见了 都穿好装备 - 叛徒混♥蛋♥
Double-crossing motherfucker! - Suit up!
该死
Fuck!
太帅了
That was-- that was cool.
该死
Shit.
起来
Get up!
快走 - 好吧 我先撤了
Ha, ha, let's go! - Okay. Gotta go.
好吧
Alright.
开干
Stop!
异端
Heretic!
异端
Heretic!
马克西
Max!
你动手了吗
Did you do it?
我下不了手 对不起 真的对不起
I couldn't do it, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
嘿 不用为没有杀人而道歉
Hey, you do not have to apologize for not killing someone.
拿着
Here.
带它走得越远越好
Get that as far away from here as you can.
为什么是我
Why me?
这儿只有你不是彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
You're the only person here who's not a total asshole.
那你呢
What about you?
马克西 我们是幸存者
We're survivors, Max.
总能活下去
We'll survive.
各位
Hey, guys?
能走了吗
Can we go now?
快走
Come on!
异端
Heretic!
那么...
So...
如你所知
Well, uh, as you know,
避难所科技手册规定任何违规行为
the-- the, uh, Vault-Tec Handbook mandates that-- that any violations,
尤其是可能危及避难所间安全的行为
particularly those that may put Inter-Vault security at risk,
必须立即向监管人报告
be immediately reported to the-- to the Overseer.
有人违规了吗
Did someone commit a violation?
这个嘛...
well...
在我看来...
well, it appeared to me that, um,
你违规了
that you did.
我注意到你进入了避难所间通道
I-- I noticed you were in the, um, the Inter-Vault space,
手册规定只有三年期贸易时才能进入
which the Handbook stipulates we are only to enter for triennial trades.
感谢举报 伍迪
Thank you for reporting this, Woody.
你完全遵守了流程
You have followed protocol to the letter.
好吧 因为以前从没
Okay, yeah, 'cause I've-- I've never had to report a violation
向违规者本人举报过
to the person who committed it before,
所以我不太清楚接下来会怎样
so I'm just-- I'm not really sure what happens next.
我会立即向上报告你的举报
I'll be sure to escalate your report immediately.
向上报告给谁
Escalate to whom?
监管人
The Overseer.
那不就是你吗
But that's, uh, but that's you.
这样不就简单了吗
Well, that makes it easy, doesn't it?
斯蒂芬 你为什么去避难所间通道
Why were you in the Inter-Vault chamber, Steph?
听着 虽然大家都是朋友
Look, I know we're all pals here,
但最好从现在开始
but I do think it would be best if you referred to me
称我为监管人哈珀
as Overseer Harper from here on.
注意影响
Optics.
我不是故意... - 调查结果出来会通知你
Yeah-- - I'll be sure to let you know what my report finds.
感谢到访
Thank you for stopping by.
切特 希望你适应得了...
Chet? I hope you're adjusting okay
最近的种种变化
to all the changes lately.
老话说的好
You know what they say.
既来之则安之
Wherever you end up, it's where you belong.
监管人哈珀 你对贝蒂说的“实验”
Overseer Harper, when you said "experiment" to Betty,
是指什么
what were you talking about?
监管人的事务
Overseer stuff.
好吧