《辐射》前情提要
你认识罗伯特豪斯吗
Are you familiar with Robert House?
你是要我去监视全美国最有钱的人
Are you asking me to spy on the wealthiest man in America?
不是监视他
Not spy on him.
救命
Help!
穿这种制♥服♥的人不值得救
Folks in them outfits don't deserve savin'.
放开她
Let her go!
给我治疗针
Give me the stimpak.
我只有一支 -救救我
I only have one.
给我
Help me!
拜托了
Please!
没有它 她会死
She'll die without it.
别忘了黄金法则
Golden rule, motherfucker.
我跟你不一样
I am nothing like you.
我会带你找到族人的
We'll get you home to your people.
兄弟会的权力轴心已经改变
The axis of power has shifted in the Brotherhood.
我的天
Holy fuck!
你能造多少这玩意儿
How many of those can you make?
比人类历史上消耗的总量还多
More than all of human history could ever consume.
从联邦来的联络人
Liaison from the Commonwealth.
听说各位在讨论内战的事
I understand we're discussing a civil war.
先说清楚 我是个好人
Just so you know... I am nice.
(正在广播)
不要啊
No...
撒迪厄斯…我想你可能是一个尸鬼
Thaddeus... I-I think you might be a ghoul.
不会吧
Oh, no!
很好 很好
(日落)
洛伊丝 你这小手挺灵活 继续保持
Way to use those little hands, Lois. Keep it up.
谢谢头儿
Thanks, boss.
鲍比 嘿
Bobby! Hey!
我看见你眼睛都快闭上了
I see your eyes closing over there.
知道上班睡觉会有什么下场吗
You know what happens when you fall asleep on the job?
反正没好果子吃
Nothing good, that's for sure.
没错
Yep.
打起精神 这班才上了12个钟头
Come on, gang, we're only 12 hours into this shift!
还有十小时要熬呢
We got 10 more to go! Okay?
佩里 把手套摘了试试
Perry, you know what? Try it without the gloves.
用手掌上的肉能抓得更牢
The meat on your palms, gonna give you a better grip.
直接用手
Just... get in there.
可能会有点疼 不过…
It's gonna hurt a little bit, but...
我做到了
I did it!
坚持下去 很快你就能长出 又大又糙的老茧手
Keep it up and you'll have big, gross, calloused hands in no time.
好的 头儿
Yes, sir!
特鲁迪 你怎么没在替我赚钱
Trudy! Why aren't you makin' money for me?
洛伊丝骂我的话很难听
Lois called me a mean name.
洛伊丝 有这回事吗
Lois, is that true?
她说我长得像尸鬼
She said I look like a ghoul.
当尸鬼没什么不好 虽然你不是
Well, there's nothing wrong with being a ghoul, except you're not.
我才是尸鬼
I'm a ghoul.
那边的佩里才算是尸鬼
Perry over there, now, well, that's a ghoul.
超恶心的
Disgusting! Eech!
正好借这事提醒大伙
I think this might be a good reminder for everybody.
喂 都听好
Hey, hey, listen up!
咱们快速开个小会
Little break here real quick, everybody.
好了
Okay.
要记住 我们能在这儿非常非常幸运
Reminder, we're all really, really lucky to be here.
相信我 我在外面什么烂事都见过
Believe me, I have seen some shit out there.
但在这儿 我们什么都有
But here, we got it made.
头顶有遮风挡雨的屋顶
We got a roof over our heads,
我们的防御工事固若金汤
a very well-defended perimeter.
那水呢
What about water?
喝汽水不就得了
Just drink the soda, alright?
知道这儿最棒的是什么吗
You-- you know what the best part about this place is?
没人♥大♥清早逼你做俯卧撑
Nobody wakes you up in the morning to do push-ups
也不用整天扛着沉重的老古董背包
or makes you carry around a big old bag all the time.
总之日子挺不赖的
All in all, I'd say life's pretty good.
我们常说什么来着
What do we always say?
“大多数同龄孩子早死透了 ” -大多数同龄孩子早死透了
Most kids are dead by this age!
好了 回去干活 赶紧
Okay, back to work.
辐射
第二季第三集
跟上
Keep up!
不
继续走
Keep moving!
你没保护好你的军团士兵
You lost your Legionary.
求求你们 行行好
Please. Please. Please. Pl--
(军团)
敌军正在把火炮阵地往北转移
The enemy horde has been relocating their artillery farther north.
所以为了应对 我们也得调整部署
So, to counterbalance, we need to relocate ours as well.
是的
你好 堕落者
Ave, profligate.
是的
Yes.
你好 大人
Hi, sir.
你怎敢直呼伟大的凯萨尔名讳
How dare you address the great Caesar?
“凯萨尔” 您…
"Kai-sar"? You...
您是说凯撒吧
Do-- do you mean Caesar?
凯萨尔是德语称呼 而你们…
I believe Kaisers were German, and you guys
明显是古罗马风格 所以…
have more of a Roman theme, so...
应该是凯撒吧
I-- I think it's Caesar.
这就是那个…
This is the one.
大人 请听我说
Sir, please.
我看得出这里…
Um, I see that this is a...
是个劳♥改♥营 容我介绍 我是个非常…
um... work camp. And if I may, I'm a very--
我们正在商议你的初夜权归属
We're negotiating the rights to your prima noctis.
没错
初夜权
Prima noctis?
首先 你们真不害臊
Okay. First of all, shame on you.
这简直太恶劣了
That is awful.
其次初夜权根本不是罗马传统
And secondly, prima noctis isn't even a Roman tradition.
那是中世纪的糟粕
It's from the Middle Ages.
只是一群野蛮人借了拉丁语名头
They were just nasty people borrowing a Latin phrase.
虽然我想尊重你们的传统
And as much as I want to respect your traditions...
但总得有个底线 现在看来你们越界了
there is a line to all that, which I think we have found.
况且我早就不是处♥女♥了
And you should know that I am not even a virgin.
这还没算上我和堂表亲那些事
And that's not including
履历表上至少能写满一两页
all of the cousin stuff I did, which is at least a page or two on my resume.
所以 看来我们是没得谈了
So, looks like we're out of options.
恕我直言
If you don't mind me saying,
你们好像在这荒郊野岭迷失方向了
it seems like you guys might have lost your way out here.
我不指望你这种堕落者能理解
I wouldn't expect a profligate like you to understand.
我们在打仗
We're at war.
和谁打
With who?
新加州共和国
The New California Republic.
可汗帮 兄弟会
The Khans. The Brotherhood.
但首先得镇♥压♥凯萨尔军团里的叛徒
But first, we must conquer the unrepentant members of Caesar's Legion.
看那边
Over there.
怎么有两个凯撒
There's two Caesars?
帝国的伟大开创者已逝
The great founder of this Empire, he died.
我们一直在为 谁来当继任者的问题打仗
We've been at war ever since over who should be his heir.
他把继任者名字写在纸上 放进神圣的口袋里
He wrote down the name of his successor. He placed it into his divine pocket.
(我即永恒)
但每次我们试图取回 伪凯萨尔和追随者
But every time we try to retrieve it, the false Caesar and his followers,
就朝我们射箭
they shoot at us.
我们现在僵持不下
We are at a stalemate.
我说不定能帮忙
I may be able to help you.
我做过家庭咨♥询♥辅♥导♥
I have experience with family counseling,
有时候
and sometimes
解决冲突比想象中简单
conflict resolution... it's easier than you think.
天啊
Oh, geez.
等一下 这儿不是罗马 而是美国
Excuse me! This isn't Rome, okay? This is America!
是吗
Is it? - Yeah, it is.
当然是 所有地图都是这么标的
At least according to all the maps.
死人画的地图罢了
Maps drawn by the dead.
美国留下的
All that remains of America