文士
Scribes.
把这些送给牧师分类
Send those to the Clerics for sorting.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
别在室内玩手雷
Please don't play with grenades inside!
好的 长官
Yes, sir!
把它拖到外面去 蠢货
Bring her outside, shitheads!
看看这小宝贝有多厉害
Let's see what this baby can do!
牛啊
Hell yeah!
(百分之百)
(冷核聚变 已就绪)
你觉得他会拿来干什么
What do you think he'll do with it?
反正没好事
Nothing good.
你为什么这么做
Why do you do that?
因为这很重要
Because it's important.
我们的职责是什么
What is our duty?
修复这个破败的世界
To fix a fallen world?
有时候
Sometimes.
要想解决大问题
In order to make a big problem something you can handle,
你得先把它拆解成小问题
you gotta make it small.
所以要从提升自我开始
So we start by bettering ourselves.
方式有很多种
And you can do that in all sorts of ways, you know.
比如自律 慷慨 勇猛
Self-discipline, generosity, valor.
还有别浑身臭烘烘的
And not smelling really bad.
解散
Dismissed.
很快又会弄脏的
It's always gonna get dirty again.
“与其保持洁净 不如打磨锈铁”
"Better to polish dirty steel than have it stay clean."
我们以前常互相念法典逗乐子
Used to quote the Codex to each other as a joke.
我见过外面的世界
I've seen what it's like out there.
兄弟会已经是最像样的组织了 我只是想让它变得更好
The Brotherhood is as good as it gets. I'm just trying to make it better.
外面也不全是坏事吧 你遇见了那个女孩
It couldn't have been all bad out there. You met that girl.
她走了
She left.
也许她还在某处活着
And maybe she's still out there.
但我有职责在身
I have duties here.
听着 我看过通讯记录了
Listen, I've read the comms.
昆图斯召集了这次会议 但他根本没通知联邦
Quintus called for this meeting, but he... he didn't tell the Commonwealth.
他是在破坏指挥体系
He's breaking chain of command.
马克西 联邦绝不会 让他轻易夺权 除非开战
Max, the Commonwealth isn't going to let him seize power without a war.
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
你自己也说过
You said it yourself.
外面根本没有安全的地方
There's nowhere safe out there.
只要还有那些人存在
Not as long as there's people out there who--
如果兄弟会能阻止历史重演
If the Brotherhood can keep history from repeating itself...
我的职责就是帮他们达成目的
my job is to help them do that.
欢迎各位远道而来
Welcome to all who've traveled from afar
参加这场至关重要的集♥会♥
for this most auspicious meeting.
从大峡谷来的
From the Grand Canyon.
从约塞米蒂来的
From Yosemite.
从科罗纳多来的
From Coronado.
时隔数十年 我们再度聚首
It's been decades since we gathered
重启我们共同的崇高使命
to renew our shared and noble purpose.
多亏本分会骑士们的努力
Thanks to the efforts of the Knights of our chapter,
兄弟会的权力轴心已经改变
the axis of power has shifted in the Brotherhood.
昆图斯 联邦的人在哪
Where the hell is the Commonwealth, Quintus?
他们应该在场
They should be here.
就算他们来了又能怎样
And if they were here, what would happen?
他们会抢走遗物 却不付出任何回报
They would take the relic and give us nothing in return.
你们觉得这公平吗
Does that seem fair to you?
不公平
No.
这根本是苛政暴敛
That's taxation without representation.
不符合美国精神
It's un-American.
但你这个提议会引发内战
But what you're suggesting would lead to civil war.
与联邦开战
With the Commonwealth.
他们会把我们打得屁滚尿流
They'd kick our fuckin' asses.
只要我们团结一致 就不会
Not if we stand together.
有了冷核聚变二极管的力量
With the power of the Cold Fusion diode,
我们能为每一台装甲提供动能
we can power airships, armor.
我们能打败联邦
We can defeat the Commonwealth.
团结在同一面旗帜下
United under a common banner.
是你的旗帜下
Your banner.
抱歉
Sorry.
这些年来 各分会渐行渐远
The chapters have grown apart over the years,
我们那边可不兴搞这种宗教迷信
and mine doesn't go in for any of this religious shit.
是啊 在我们那儿
Yeah, and where we come from,
女人没资格插嘴
women don't get to talk.
疯女人
Cunt.
再说下去 我给你开个洞
Keep talking, and I'll carve you one.
听着 联邦基本上放任大峡谷自治
Look, the Commonwealth pretty much lets the Canyon rule itself.
所以在我们看来 其他人都应该滚蛋
So, far as we're concerned, everyone else... go fuck themselves.
尤其是你
Especially you.
你不就是想跟机器人搞吗
You just like that they let you fuck robots.
那是一名侍从 他完全有权利这么做
That was one Squire, and he was well within his rights.
我们浪费宝贵资源跑来这儿
We wasted precious resources coming here,
才不想跟那个疯家伙扯上关系
and I'm not doing anything with that yahoo! I'm the one who fuckin'--
没错
Yes.
我们之间有分歧
We have our differences.
但有个目标完全一致
But there is something we all agree on.
力量
Power.
我的天
Holy fuck!
你能造多少这玩意儿
How many of those can you make?
比人类历史上消耗的总量还多
More than all of human history could ever consume.
法典确实规定
The Codex does say that...
禁止对兄弟会同胞动武
violence against a fellow Brother is forbidden.
但我想法典也是可以
But I suppose the Codex is open...
灵活解读的
to interpretation.
没错 就这么干
Yeah, that.
去他的联邦
Fuck the Commonwealth.
那就这么定了
Then it's decided.
为此干杯吧
Let's drink to it, hm?
干了 - 没错
Bottoms up! - Yeah, ha, ha!
去他的联邦
Fuck the Commonwealth.
你这身行头不错
I like your outfit.
会拉丁文啊 真厉害
You speak Latin? Good for you.
我自己是老师 教育对我来说很重要
I'm a school teacher myself, so education is very important to me.
真是个善良的堕落者
You're a kindly profligate.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去拉斯维加斯
I'm headed to Las Vegas.
你不该去
You shouldn't.
我必须去 我在找人
Oh, I... I have to. I'm looking for someone.
你应该回家
You should go home.
我可不想看你被坏人糟蹋
I wouldn't want to see you get raped by the wrong people.
我会记住的
I'll bear that in mind.
见鬼
Fudge.
有人吗
Hello?
这跟说好的不一样啊
This is not what I signed up for.
我要回去 冷冻舱怎么重新启动
I want to go back. How do I turn my cryo chamber back on?
不是那么操作的
That's not how it works, doorknob.
大家听我说
If you could just listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me!
你算老几啊
Who even are you, seriously?
我是两百年基因工程的产物
I'm the product of 200 years of genetic engineering.
超级管理种族的一员
Part of a race of super managers.
你们所有人都是精选出来的员工
And all of you have been selected to be my staff.
你们以为我们被锁在 31号♥避难所是意外吗
You think we've been left locked in Vault 31 by accident?
你们以为巴德阿斯金斯会犯错吗
You think Bud Askins made mistakes?
绝无可能
Never.
想都别想
No chance.
这 - 天啊
Well... - Oh, my God, Claudia,
克劳迪娅 我们正谈事呢
we're trying to have a conversation here.
不 她可能说得有道理
No, she may have a point.
我知道他说的某些事听起来特别离谱
I assume some of the things he said seem downright outlandish.
但看看我们现在的处境
But look at where we are.