剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
And your mother's making a big deal out of it.
你妈妈太当回事了
What do you mean? what happened?
你什么意思 发生什么了
You had a little trouble waking up. but it was nothing.
你苏醒过来有点困难 但是什么事也没有
If it was nothing. why didn't anybody tell me?
如果什么事也没有 为什么大家都瞒着我
Well. wait a minute.
等等
Get off me. ma.
放开我 妈
What happened?
发生什么了
Hold it.
等等
I am the mother.
我是妈妈
And when the mother goes to the bathroom.
当妈妈去洗手间的时候
You have to tell her everything that happened
你应该在那个时候
While she was in there.
报告一切
Of course you're right.
当然你是对的
But we just didn't want to upset you.
但是我们只是不想让你担心
What about me? how could you not tell me this?
那我呢 怎么不告诉我
If somebody dies. you gotta tell them.
要是有人要死了 他应该被告知
You didn't die.
你没死
Yeah. but what if I did? I would have never known.
是的 要是我死了呢 都没人告诉我
And besides. now that I think about it.
还有 现在我想起来了
I think I saw a light.
我觉得我看到了一丝光
come on. yes.
少来 拜托
And also I thought I heard someone who sounded like uncle gus.
我还觉得听到了像是高斯叔叔的声音
Uncle gus died eight years ago.
高斯叔叔8年前死了
How did he look?
他看起来怎么样
Wait a minute. wait a minute.
等等 等等
I've been feeling a little weird all day.
我一天都感觉很怪异
What if...
要是
What if I lost some brain functions
要是我在那期间
While I was under. huh?
丧失了什么脑功能了
Look at this. look at this.
看呐 看呐
I'm walking weird.
我走路怪异
That's because your mother was just on you.
因为刚刚被你妈折腾了
No no no.
不是 不是
I'm walking a little lopsided.
我走路歪歪倒倒的
All right. you're fine. ray.
好了 你没事 雷
hop on one foot. yeah?
单脚跳 嗯
what's your address? 320 fowler.
家庭住址? 花街320号♥
what town? lynbrook.
哪个镇? 林布鲁克
What's my birthday?
我的生日?
Uh...
嗯...
Oh my god!
天呐
No. december 9.
12月9号♥
1802.
1802年
Wait a minute. how about this thing?
等等 这样做怎么样
So I guess now we'll watch raymond do anything.
我猜现在可以看到雷蒙德耍杂耍了
he found out what happened. wait a minute. he knows?
他知道一切了 等会 他知道了?
Yes. and I know too. amy.
是的 我也知道了 艾米
Wait a minute. everybody knows?
等等 大家都知道?
How long was I dead for?
我死了多久?
You weren't dead. the nurse came out.
你没死 护士出来
Said they were having a slight problem.
说他们有点小麻烦
And the doctor came out 30 seconds later and said you were fine.
而且医生在30秒后出来告诉我们你没事
Okay. but... but for 30 seconds
好吧 但是 但是在那30秒
You all thought I might be dead.
你们都觉得我可能会死
What'd everybody do?
大家当时怎么了?
You weren't dead. it was 30 seconds.
你没死 只是30秒
30 seconds is a long time. what went through your head?
30秒很长 看看你头脑里闪过什么
30 seconds... okay. go.
30秒 好 开始
"i have to plan a funeral.
"我要举♥行♥葬礼
I have to raise three kids myself.
我要独自抚养三个孩子
On the other hand. I can start dating. yeah.
另一方面 我可以开始约会
You know what? I'm gonna need some shoes.
你知道吗? 我需要新鞋子
You know who's cute? gianni."
谁很可爱呢 吉阿尼."
Debra!
黛布拉
So...
所以
What? I mean. what? you didn't think of anything?
什么 我指 你什么都没想?
Hey. I was there and I saw your wife fall apart.
嘿 我在场看到你妻子心都碎了
I never saw her look like that.
她从没那样过
And I'll tell you. I never wanna see her look like that again.
我告诉你 我绝对不想让再看见她那样
Yeah?
是吗
A little.
有点点
What about you. robert?
你呢 罗伯特
What? it was nothing.
什么 我没什么感觉
Oh. no. now I remember.
哦 现在记得了
I was thinking. with that nose
我当时在想 就你那大鼻子
You're gonna need an open casket.
你需要定做个棺材了
Robert.
罗伯特
On the way home. "you are the sunshine of my life"
在回家的路上收音机播"你是我生命的阳光"这首歌♥时
Came on the radio. and he had to pull over.
他不得不靠边停车
amy! it's okay. he's your brother.
艾米 没关系的 他是你弟弟
He is not the sunshine of anything.
他才不是什么阳光
We're going.
我们要走了
And by the way. I pulled over
还有 我停车是因为
Because I thought I hit a cat.
我以为我撞到小猫了
That's right.
没错
All right. marie. let's go.
好了 玛丽 我们走
No. I can't go now. oh. raymond...
不 我现在不走 哦 雷蒙德
Oh. come on. you got the rest of your life to blubber all over him.
哦 来吧 你可以下半辈子都抱着他
All right. all right.
好吧 好吧
No. just one more.
不 再一次
Next time this happens. I get to be there.
下次再发生 我要在现场
What?
什么
You like me.
你喜欢我
You know...
你知道
What. ray?
什么 雷
What?
什么
Nothing. it's just...
没事 只是
I know.
我知道
You like me too.
你也喜欢我
Me too.
我也是
So why are you still standing over there?
那你还傻站在那干嘛?
Oh. that's right. you were all hot for me.
哦 是的 你是我的小辣妹
Maybe I didn't wake up.
可能我的确没醒
Plus. after this we've got ice cream.
另外 之后我们有冰激凌吃
hey. alvin and the chipmunks. good morning.
嘿 小可爱和花栗鼠 早上好
hi. dad. french toast. cool.
嘿 老爸 法式烤面包 不错
You don't want any of that batch. ray. I burned it.
你不会想吃的 雷 是我烤的
no. I don't mind it. have mine. daddy.
不 我不介意 吃我的吧 老爸
your father's unbelievable. give me my tools!
你♥爸♥简直不可理喻 给我工具
No!
不
He broke my stove.
你弄坏了我的炉子
You asked me to work on it.
你让我修好它
Yes. I didn't tell you to hit it with a hammer.
是的 但没让你用锤子敲它
That stove's been asking for it for 35 years.
那炉子想让我敲已经35年
I don't know where to eat now.
我不知道现在去哪吃了
good morning. everybody. hey.
早上好 各位 嘿
Hey. what do you got there? french toast?
嘿 这里有什么 法式烤面包?
No no. don't worry. I'll make something.
不要担心 我会做点东西的
yay! all right. sit down.
好 好了 坐下
Uncle robert's hungry and big. and if you don't wanna get eaten.
罗伯特叔叔个大又饥饿 要是不想被吃的话
Move out of the way... thank you.
就让点位子 谢啦
this isn't so terrible. what do we have here?
这不太糟 我们这里有什么
Here. have some fruit in the meantime.
这里 有点水果
Who wants grapes?
谁要葡萄
Ray. I think it's getting a little too crowded in here.
雷 我觉得这里有点挤了
Yeah. it is.
是的
You know what?
你知道吗
We need a bigger table.
我们得买♥♥张大点的餐桌
All right. who would like some chocolate-chip pancakes?
好的 谁要巧克力薄烤饼
Me.
我
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表