剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Is it 6:00 yet?
到6点了吗
Almost. the boys should be home from therapy soon.
快了 男人们快从心理治疗那回家了
Isn't it wonderful?
这不是很棒吗
Frank's a new man.
弗兰克脱胎换骨了
It's like I'm cheating.
我赚大了
Did you see this?
你看过这个了吗
what? what is it. dear?
什么 是什么 亲爱的
It's dr. greenberg.
是格林伯格医生
Obituaries. he died?
讣告 他死了
Oh my god. that's awful.
天啊 太可怕了
I know.
我知道
He had a heart attack last week.
上星期他心脏病突发
He was such a sweet man.
他是多好的一个人啊
Oh. his poor family. this is terrible.
不幸的家人 这太糟了
Wait a minute.
等等
He died last week?
他上星期去世的
It's subconscious.
是潜意识的
Which is why we have to keep going.
这就是我为什么得继续的原因
Hello. beauties.
你们好 美人们
Something smells good.
什么东西闻着好香
And I'm not talking about dinner.
而我说的不是晚饭
Hey there. baby doll.
你好吗 宝贝
How about giving daddy a little sugar?
给你的王子抱抱
Good session today?
今天的治疗顺利吗
Oh. great great. some major breakthroughs.
很棒 一些很大的进展
Better than major.
不只很大
General... four-star general breakthroughs.
极大 无以伦比的大进展
I gotta be honest... I feel really great.
坦白的讲 我感觉棒极了
Since I've been in analysis.
自从我去心理治疗后
My whole outlook is different.
我的人生观不同了
That dr. greenberg was sent from heaven.
格林伯格医生是上天派来的
Hey. iook at this.
看看这个
What do you got?
你拿着的是什么
I thought he looked a little pale when we left.
难怪离开的时候他看起来有些苍白
What is it?
是什么
Oh my god. was he hit by a car?
上帝啊 他是被车撞了吗
He's got that lazy eye.
他斜视
It was a heart attack. robert.
是心脏病 罗伯特
He died last week.
他上星期去世的
What is it? give me that.
是什么 给我
Good night.
晚安
Where do you think you're going. frank?
你要去哪 弗兰克
The news is depressing. I'm gonna lie down.
这个消息令人沮丧 我要去躺一会
Frank.
弗兰克
You'd better take a good look at this section.
你最好仔细看一看这栏
Cause you're gonna be in there tomorrow.
因为你明天就会身在其中
Well. maybe not tomorrow.
也许不是明天
Looks like it takes a week.
看起来需要一个星期
I demand an explanation.
我需要一个解释
You lied to us.
你对我们说了谎
Where exactly have you been going?
你到底去哪了
All right. if you must know.
好吧 如果你一定要知道
we go to church... oh. bull!
我们去了教堂 胡扯
Oh! to lie about church is a double sin!
说关于教堂的谎话是双倍的罪孽
This is a terrible thing you did.
你们做的实在太差劲了
What did we do?
我们做什么了
You tricked us into thinking you weren't pigs anymore.
欺骗我们以为你们不再是猪头了
But you are worse than pigs.
但是你们比猪头更可恶
You're talking pigs who lie!
你们是会说谎的猪头
Why would you do this to us?
为什么要这样对我们
Here we were so happy
我们如此高兴
That you guys were finally connecting.
你们又重新有了交流
And we pictured you sitting in dr. greenberg's office
想象着你们坐在格林伯格医生的办公室里
And going through all your awful fights
解决着你们之间糟糕的争执
And traumas and crying. and it was so cute.
心灵创伤和悲痛 那多温馨
Where did you go. frank?
你去哪了 弗兰克
I'm not talking.
我不会说的
There is such a thing as patient-doctor confidentiality.
因为病人和医生间有保密协议
Robbie?
罗比
To the track.
赛马场
Oh. what?!
什么
You're gambling?!
你们去赌马
What are you... an imbecile?
你是白♥痴♥吗
How dare you?!
你竟敢这样
I'm married to a mentally diseased. gambling psychopath.
我嫁给了一个患有精神病的赌徒
Oh. yeah? I won!
是吗 我赢了
I won!
我赢了
And I'm glad what I done.
我很高兴我的做法
It's a good thing we didn't go to the headshrinker.
没去精神病医师那里是好事
I told you guys therapy was a crock.
我告诉过你们心理治疗是扯淡
They take your money
他们拿了你的钱
And then when you need the guy. like today.
当你需要他的时候 就像今天
He's doing something else.
他却在做别的事
This is unbelievable. ray.
这令人难以置信 雷
No. debra. come on. iook.
黛布拉别这样 你瞧
This was supposed to make us happier. right?
原本的目的就是令我们更快乐 对吧
Well. we're all happy now.
我们现在都很快乐
This is dirty happiness.
这是肮脏的快乐
You know what you did.
你清楚你做了什么
You played on our sensitivities.
你利用我们的多愁善感
You took advantage of us.
你利用我们
You knew I would be so proud of you
你知道我会为你骄傲
That I'd let you slide on everything around here.
会让你做任何你想做的事
Including me.
包括我
All right. okay.
好吧
But we really did work stuff out.
但我们的确解决了问题
Right. guys?
对吧 伙计们
You know. we did. we really did.
是的 我们解决了
We had to. for our made-up crap to be believable.
不得不解决 为了让谎言更可信
It's true.
是真的
Something good happened while we weren't going to therapy.
当不做心理治疗的时候发生了好事
Me and dad and robert. we enjoyed being together
我 爸爸和罗伯特 我们一起很开心
And we laughed and...
我们大笑着
We found out stuff.
我们找到了问题所在
So you don't have to be mad.
所以你不必恼火
Because what you wanted us to get out of therapy
因为你期望从心理治疗那得到的
We kind of did.
我们得到了
And we feel good now.
我们现在感觉很好
Except for the dead doctor part.
除了死去的医生那部分
But I can honestly say that we are better people now.
很坦白的讲我们现在好多了
You've seen it.
你都看到了
So can't you be a little happy for us?
你就不能为我们高兴一下吗
I am happy for you.
我为你感到高兴
But don't touch me.
但是别碰我
Deb.
黛布
I need a 10-foot radius.
我需要10英尺的半径
No dinner for you!
今晚不许吃晚饭
I'm very disappointed in you. robert.
我对你非常失望 罗伯特
Who do I talk to?
我还能和谁说话
Explain it again. cousin bella.
再解释一遍 贝拉表妹
Because I really want him to understand it.
因为我非常想让他明白
Well. frank...
弗兰克
It is my opinion
这是我的观点
That this lack of communication
缺乏交流是源自于
Comes from your fear of intimacy.
你对亲密的排斥心理
But what you need to do
你需要做的是
Is listen to your wife when she speaks.
当你妻子讲话的时候认真的倾听
Really listen to her.
真正的听进去她的话
Because it's important that she knows
因为让她知道你在乎她
You care about her.
是很重要的事
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表