剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Stefania?
斯蒂芬妮?
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Is tonight not the party?
今晚不是有派对?
No. no. it is.
没有 不对 有
It's just you're Stefania.
只是你是斯蒂芬妮
Don't be rude. robert. I invited her.
别没礼貌 罗伯特 我请了她
But why her?
但是为什么是她?
Well. why not her? she's nice and single.
为什么不行 她美丽又单身
But she's my Stefania.
但是她是我的斯蒂芬妮
I mean...
我是说...
I mean. she's my ex-Stefania.
我是说她以前是我的前任斯蒂芬妮
No no. I mean...
不是 我是说...
You're my Stefania now.
现在你才是我的斯蒂芬妮
Baby.
宝贝儿
I need a drink.
我得去喝点
Come on in. let me take your coat.
进来吧 让我帮你把外套脱了
Grazie.
谢谢(意大利语)
I'm outta here. me too.
我退出 我也是
Okay. bye. ladies.
好 再见 女士们
Thank you for coming.
感谢光临
Oh. Stefania. what a nice surprise.
斯蒂芬妮一个大惊喜啊
It's like everyone was invited except me.
仿佛每个人都被邀请了 除了我之外
What were you thinking. inviting her here?
你在想什么 邀请她来
I thought peter might like her.
我以为彼特会喜欢她
Of course he'll like her. look at her!
当然会喜欢的 看看她
Not that I'm looking.
我没有在看她
Is everything all right?
一切正常吗?
From where I sit. fantastic.
自打我坐下起 妙哉
Everything's great. yeah.
一切都很好 是的
We're just getting to know everybody and let me introduce you.
我们来见见每个人 跟你介绍
Peter. I want to introduce you to a friend of mine... Stefania.
彼特 介绍我的一个朋友...斯蒂芬妮
She's from italy. which. incidentally.
来自意大利 巧妙的
Is the land of amore.
正是爱之地
Hello.
你好
Hi. I'm peter. it's a pleasure to meet you.
你好 我是彼特 很高兴见到你
So. what other sci-fi writers are you into?
你还喜欢哪些科幻小说作家
Well. Bradbury. of course.
当然还有布拉德巴瑞(美国剧作家)
peter. peter. peter. what?
彼特 干嘛
Ray. Peggy and peter are talking.
雷 佩吉和彼特正在谈话
yes yes. I know. I know. but. peter... what?
我知道 但是 彼特 干嘛
We are talking.
我们正在说话
Peter. did you know that Peggy beat me up once?
彼特 你知道佩吉揍扁过我吗
ray. what?
雷 什么
Yeah. real bad.
是的 非常惨痛
Will you please just get over that?
不要斤斤计较了行吗
Whoa whoa whoa. did you see that?
你看到了吗
You gotta watch the temper on that one. peter.
你要小心那个臭脾气了 彼特
No. you don't.
你给我住嘴
Look. they got in an argument one time
他们只是发生过点小争执
That was a little heated.
只是有点点火气
I think it's hilarious that you beat ray up.
我觉得你揍扁雷真是令人窃喜
Cause you're a girl.
因为你是个娘们
Well. listen. it wasn't easy. ray is quite a girl himself.
绝对不轻松 雷也够娘们的
hey. she's funny. no no no.
她很幽默 不是
Are you finished sticking your nose into our conversation.
你把鼻子伸进我们的谈话玩过瘾了吗
Or does that thing just get stuck in every conversation?
或者就那样插在所有交谈里更好玩?
Anybody want bruschetta?
谁要普切塔?(意大利传统美食有橄榄油和番茄酱的小片烤面包)
Peter. I forbid you to see this woman.
彼特 我不许你见这个女人
Ray. what is your problem? we're just having fun.
雷 你发什么病 我们聊着正有趣呢
No no. she's not fun. she's mean.
不 她不是乐趣 而是卑鄙
And I forbid you to marry a mean lady.
我不许你娶一个卑鄙的人
Wait. marry?
等下 娶我?
ray. would you stop it? no. I will not stop it. debra.
雷 你给我住口 不 我不会停的 黛布拉
And by the way. this is my house.
还有 这里是我家
And my nose can go wherever it wants...
我的鼻子要去哪就去哪
You know what? fine.
好
I'm just gonna go. you see. debra?
我要走了 你看 黛布拉
This is what happens when you let people get hungry.
你让客人饿着肚子的结局就是这样
Peggy. please. wait.
佩吉 等等
No no. let her go. godspeed. Peggy.
就让她走 一路顺风吧 佩吉
What is wrong with you? you are ruining this for peter.
你发什么神经? 你毁了彼特的幸福
I am not. you don't care about peter.
我才没有 你压根不关心彼特
You just want her here so she can torture me.
你只想她在这里折磨我
Because "she's a strong lady who doesn't take any crap."
因为她"是个强壮又没让我讨好的女人"
No. wait wait wait wait.
别走 等等
You know what? what is wrong with that?
你知道吗? 那样有罪吗?
In fact. I would love it if Peggy and peter got married.
实际上 我愿意让佩吉和彼特结婚
Cause I could use another strong woman around here.
那么这里就有一个同盟的强悍女人了
Ohh-hh. I get it now.
哦 我懂了
This is not about me.
不是针对我的
You want another soldier in the fight
你想找一个打手
Against your enemy.
对付你的死对头
Who's that?
谁是死对头?
You are ruining this for peter!
你毁了彼特的大好姻缘
okay. that's it. I'm just gonna go. no. Peggy. don't go yet.
好 够了 我这就走 别走 佩吉 别走
You know what? it was really nice to meet you.
要知道真的是很高兴见到你
But I came here for a drink. not an arranged marriage.
我来这只是参加酒会 不是相亲
But you have all been lovely. good night.
你们都很可爱 晚安
Peggy. wait. don't go yet.
佩吉 等等 别走啊
Peggy. I'm not like these people. they're freaks.
佩吉 我压根不喜欢这些人 他们都是怪胎
What is wrong with you?
你到底想怎么样?
Don't give me that. I just saved this man's life.
别那样对我 我刚救了他的命
No. you didn't. Peggy was perfect for him.
你少来 佩吉很适合彼特
no. she was perfect for you. she was perfect for everyone.
才不是 她更适合你 她适合每个人
You see. peter. this is why you don't get married.
你看了吗 彼特 跟你讲千万别结婚
I guess you're right. ray.
你是对的 雷
I guess I should probably just live the rest of my life alone.
我想我应该就此孤独终老了
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
It's bad enough you ruined my life...
你毁我一生已经够糟的了
But you had to do the same to my brother-in-law?
但是你要同样对我的妻弟下毒手
You are a selfish ass
你这个自私的混球
Who walks among regular humans.
走路人模狗样的
But now it is time for everyone to see the truth.
但是现在是时候让你原形毕露了
That you are...
你是个...
Ass.
混♥蛋♥
Listen. don't tell amy. but Stefania's here.
听着 别告诉艾米斯蒂芬妮在这里
hey. peter. hello.
你好 彼特 你好
Listen. I'm sorry.
听着 对不起
I'm really sorry. I really screwed up.
我真的很抱歉 我把事情搞砸了
I have problems with certain women.
我跟某些女人有点矛盾
Like Peggy.
比如佩吉
And my wife.
还有我老婆
And my mom.
还有我老妈
But listen. for whatever it's worth.
但是听我说
I'll do whatever it takes to help you meet another woman.
我为你做任何事来帮你再找个女人
I'd rather you didn't.
你用不着这么做了
Peggy. wha...
佩吉 怎么...
I'm sorry. the store's closed.
抱歉 书店要打烊了
Ooh. princess leia.
我的莉亚公主
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表