剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Must be some boy at school.
一定是学校里的某个男孩
Well. he's not just "some boy."
他不仅仅是某个男孩
I think he's "the boy."
我想他就是那个男孩
What? what? what? what's that supposed to mean?
什么 那是什么意思
Ally told me about him.
爱丽和我提过他
He has long brown hair and he's really funny
他有一头褐色长发 他很有趣
And he's not stuck-up at all.
他一点也不自高自大
Call the police.
报♥警♥
Wait a minute. wait a minute.
等等
Ally talks to you?
爱丽告诉了你?
Yeah. but just about this.
是的 但仅此而已
And I'm not any help at all.
而我什么忙也帮不上
But I think maybe one reason
但我想 也许这正是
That ally's not doing well in math
爱丽数学学不好的原因之一
Is because tommy's in that class.
因为汤米和她数学同班
But please don't tell her I told you. because I pinkie-swore.
但请你别告诉她是我说的 我跟她勾过手指
God. I wish she had told me.
天啊 我希望她能告诉我
You know. I have to say.
我得说一句
It's very upsetting that ally would choose to talk to amy
爱丽宁愿和艾米谈心
Instead of her own grandmother.
而不是和她的奶奶 这真让我难过
Excuse me.
打扰下
Uh. yes. hello?
是 你好
Hi. it's me again... debra barone.
你好 又是我 黛布拉·巴隆
Oh. yes. hi. sorry. how are you?
哦对 你好 抱歉 你怎么样
Good. I just wanted to follow up
很好 我想继续
On our great discussion from yesterday.
我们昨天的话题
oh? yeah.
哦? 是的
I think we figured out what the problem is.
我想我们找到了问题所在
And it's nobody's fault.
这不是任何人的错
It seems ally has a little crush on tommy sanders
好像爱丽有点喜欢汤米·桑德斯
And that's what's been distracting her in class.
所以上课才会不专心
I couldn't go to her about it
我不能对她直说
Because she doesn't know that I know.
因为她不知道我知道了
She told my sister-in-law amy...
她告诉了我的嫂嫂艾米
Instead of me.
而不是我
I guess it's because. uh. amy is sweet
我猜这是因为 艾米很讨人喜欢
And nice and not judgmental.
脾气又好 不乱批评人
And I'm just the mother.
而我只是 老妈
Anyway. that's what's going on with ally.
总之 这就是爱丽没考好的原因
I just thought you'd wanna know.
我想你想知道这些
oh. oh. can I tell you something? sure.
我能说一句吗 当然
I don't care.
我不在乎
Excuse me?
你说什么
I don't care what her problem is.
我不在乎她有什么问题
Your sister-in-law isn't the only one
你的嫂嫂不是唯一一个
That knows that ally likes tommy sanders.
知道爱丽喜欢汤米·桑德斯的人
Everybody knows!
每个人都知道
Ally likes tommy. and suzy likes tommy.
爱丽喜欢汤米 苏西喜欢汤米
And blah-blah likes bucky. and who-who likes beebie.
某某喜欢伯奇 谁谁喜欢彼比
And none of it has anything to do with math!
所有的这些都和数学没关系
Their... their home lives and their love lives
他们的家庭生活和感情生活
And their social lives are not my problem.
以及社会生活 都不关我事
That is my problem. and the answer is pi.
这才关我的事 答案是π
You see? nobody cares about the work.
你看 没人在乎我的工作
Even though that is the business of this classroom.
尽管这才是在教室里该做的事
Okay. I just thought you might be interested.
好吧 我只是想你可能会感兴趣
I'm not.
我不感兴趣
I'm not.
不感兴趣
I understand. I just thought it might help.
我懂了 我只是想可能会有所帮助
It doesn't.
没什么帮助
Anything else?
还有什么事吗
I have 30 distracted chatterboxes
我有三十个喋喋不休的话匣子
On their way in here to get this wrong!
马上会来上课 就为了来做错这道题
Lf... if you really wanna help.
如果你真想帮忙
Be a parent at home
在家做好你的母亲
And let me be the teacher here.
让我在这当好我的老师
Okay.
好
I hear you. yep. got it.
我听你的 好 明白了
can I say one thing? yes.
我能说一句吗 行
You are mean. and I wouldn't marry you.
你是很烂 我才不会嫁给你
Who took my lozenges?
谁拿了我的润喉糖
So I'm all. "no way."
所以我觉得肯定没门
And she's like. "i would totally buy it."
而她就说一定有人信
Hi.
你好
I was just getting some water. is that okay?
我只是拿点水 可以吗
Uh. wait a minute.
等一会
I wanna talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
I saw mr. putnam today.
我今天见了普特姆先生
Again? oh my god.
又去? 天啊
Hold on a minute.
等一下
I see your point about him.
我同意你的说法
What?
什么
He is a little mean.
他是有点烂
And I think he doesn't understand
我想他不了解
All the stresses that kids are under today.
现在的孩子压力很大
And I see now it's not just a black-and-white issue.
我现在明白 问题不是绝对的
And I just wanted you to know that.
我希望你能了解
Whoa.
喔
Thanks. mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
This doesn't mean we can forget math.
但这不代表你不用学数学了
you still have to work on your math. oh.
你还是得学好数学 哦
But I just want you to know
但我希望你知道
If you ever need to talk about it.
如果你想找人谈心
Or if there's ever a situation other than math
不光是数学 包括其他的事情
That you want to talk about...
你想跟人谈谈
I want you to know that you can always talk to me.
我希望你知道 你可以跟我谈
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
You want a snack or something?
你想来点零食什么的吗
Sure.
好的
I have some. um...
这儿有些
Pretzels. potato chips. yogurt ball things...
椒盐脆饼干 薯片 酸奶球之类的
Are all boys stupid?
所有的男孩都是傻瓜吗
Yes...
是啊
Why?
怎么说?
There's this boy in my math class.
我在数学课上碰见一个男孩
Oh. really?
真的吗
Yeah. tommy sanders.
是的 汤米·桑德斯
Oh.
哦
Well. he told suzy he liked me.
他告诉苏西他喜欢我
And I thought he did.
我也以为他喜欢我
And then I saw him talking to suzy like he liked her.
后来我看见他和苏西讲话 像是喜欢她
And now I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Well...
那么
Talking about it is good.
说出来的感觉真好
I mean. this is just all a part of growing up.
这只是成长的一个部分
Does he still talk to you?
他还和你说话吗
Yeah.
是的
Well. maybe he's talking to suzy about you too.
也许他和苏西是在谈论你
Though it's hard to tell with boys.
尽管要判断男孩的心意真的很难
I have to say they're way more shy than we are.
我得说他们比我们羞涩多了
Well. maybe. I mean...
也许 我是说
When I look at him in class. he does smile at me.
当我在课上看着他时 他会冲我笑笑
See? that's a good sign.
瞧 这是个好兆头
So maybe... not during class... but after class.
所以 也许 不是在课上 而是在课下
You could talk to tommy.
你可以和汤米聊天
And maybe you and tommy and some of your friends
你和汤米 还有其他的一些朋友
Could go out sometime.
可以一起出去玩
Wait a minute!
等等
Hi. ray.
你好 雷
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表