剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
I don't know why you make me read them bedtime stories.
我不知道你为什么非要我给他们讲睡前故事
All I hear is. "mommy reads better.
我听到的只有 妈妈讲的好些
Sports illustrated' isn't a book."
体育画报不是书
I have a thought.
我有个想法
Hey hey. don't get overheated.
悠着点 别把脑子烧了
Might I suggest that perhaps the reason
我认为雷蒙德
For raymond's unwillingness to share
不愿承担作为父母的责任的做法
With the parental responsibilities
是因为
Is a fear of intimacy.
对亲密关系的恐惧
Brought on by his distant and somewhat strained relationship
而其根源是那疏远和某种扭曲的关系
With his father?
在他和他爸爸之间的
Robert's been seeing dr. greenberg every tuesday.
罗伯特每周二都去格林伯格医生那里
What. your therapist?
什么 你的心理医生
Oh. that's wonderful. robbie.
简直太棒了 罗比
How does he do it... push two couches together?
他怎么做的 把两个沙发并到一起
You see. joking is nothing more
开玩笑不过就是
Than a defense mechanism.
一种心理防卫而已
It masks some real problems that certain men have
这掩盖了某些人身上真正的问题
Because they are afraid to get in touch with their feelings.
因为害怕去触摸自己真实的感受
Hey. dad. I'm giving robert the finger in my mind.
爸爸 我在脑海中向罗伯特竖中指
Want me to put one up for you?
要我帮你竖一根吗
No. I got it.
不用 我有
Both of you. put those down.
你们两个 都放下来
That's okay. ma.
没关系 妈妈
This is men in a nutshell.
他们都是鼠目寸光之人
I wish you would take ray to dr. greenberg sometime.
我希望你能带雷去格林伯格医生那里
Don't think I wouldn't love to.
我很愿意
Most of my problems stem
我大多的问题都源自于
From my combative male relationships in the home.
我和家庭男性成员之间的好战关系
Shut up.
闭嘴
God forbid you should improve as a human being.
但愿你在做人方面能有所进步
Fix your relationship with your brother.
搞好你和哥哥之间的关系
My relationship with him is fine.
我和他的关系很好
What are you bringing this psycho-crapola
你把疯言疯语带到我家
Into my house for?
是为了什么
It's not crapola!
这不是疯言疯语
You're just afraid to look at yourself.
你只是害怕面对自己
No. I'm afraid to look at you cause you're ugly.
不 我害怕面对你 因为你丑
You're the ugly one. you're ugly on the inside.
你才是丑的那个 你内心丑恶
Then go outside!
那么就出去
you go outside! it's my house!
你出去 这是我的房♥子
I forgot... you don't have a house cause you still don't have a life!
我忘记你还没有房♥子 因为你还没有生活可言
What? what?
怎么 怎么
Oh... listen. I didn't mean it.
听着 我不是那个意思
Come on.
别这样
Come on.
别这样
Look.
你瞧
All right. all right.
好吧 好吧
Maybe...
也许
I'll go with you tomorrow.
我明天和你一起去
Yes!
太好了
I can't wait to hear how it goes.
我迫不及待的想看看进展如何了
Me too. tell me all about it.
我也是 把情况都告诉我
Oh. you're going too. frank.
你也要去 弗兰克
No. sir.
不 长官
Oh. yes.
要去
Or I will finally be calling cousin bella.
要么我就去找贝拉表妹
don't you threaten me. who's cousin bella?
不要威胁我 贝拉表妹是谁
My cousin bella happens to be a top psychiatrist.
贝拉表妹恰巧是位顶尖的精神病专家
She's a hideous monster.
她是个令人毛骨悚然的妖怪
For years. she's offered to come up from south carolina
一直以来 她都提出要从南卡罗来纳
To stay with us
过来和我们住一起
For some emergency marriage counseling.
来进行些紧急的婚姻咨♥询♥工作
I'm gonna call her right now.
我现在就给她打电♥话♥
Put down that phone.
放下电♥话♥
She's gonna stay with us as long as it takes
她会一直和我们住在一起
To make you a person.
直到把你变成正常人
All right!
好吧
I'll go with them to the thing.
我和他们一起去做那个啥
He's gonna have therapy!
他要进行心理治疗了
dad! oh. my gosh. he's going to therapy!
爸爸 天啊 他要去心理治疗了
I can't believe it!
我简直不能相信
Wonderful day! oh. and frank.
美妙的一天 弗兰克
Don't be afraid to let them keep you for observation.
别害怕让他们对你进行留院观察
This is so great.
这简直太棒了
All right. guys. there's a couple of things
伙计们 在我们进去之前
I wanna go over before we go inside.
有些事我想先说一下
I don't want this to throw you off.
我不想因为这个让你们打退堂鼓
But dr. greenberg has a bit of a lazy eye.
但是格林伯格医生有一点弱斜视
Okay?
明白吗
So when he looks at you. he may not be looking at you.
当他看你的时候 他可能不是在看你
He may be looking at you.
他可能是在看你
So you guys know what you wanna start with today?
你们想好今天从哪开始了吗
How much I hate you.
我有多恨你
Actually. that's very good.
事实上 这非常好
Don't hold back. raymond. there's nothing to be afraid of.
别保留 雷蒙德 没什么可怕的
Yeah. I actually have something
事实上我有些话
I need to get off my chest. what is it. dad?
想要说出来 是什么 爸爸
I'm not going in there.
我不要进去
What?
什么
I'm not going in there.
我不要进去
And I would never set foot in some voodoo man's sucker trap...
我绝不会跳进什么大仙的蠢陷阱中
Not for all the tea in china.
哪怕给我座金山银山
Nor for all the chinese waitresses
金山银山还有个美女...
Who bring the tea.
我也不会
There. I feel better.
好了 我感觉好多了
Dad. come on. we had a deal.
爸爸 别这样 我们说好的
Hey. iook. if he's not going. then I'm not going. all right?
如果他不去 那我也不去 明白吗
let's just get a slice. now you're talking.
我们去吃点东西 这还差不多
No. wait. listen listen. hey hey.
等等 听着 听着
I'm paying an extra $100 for this session.
为了这次会面我额外多付了100块
And it's two hours. you see.
而且是两个小时
So you can't go home because the girls will know.
所以你们不能回家 因为她们会知道的
Did you pay him the extra money yet?
你已经付过额外的钱了吗
No. I'm gonna pay him right now.
没有 我现在就要付了
You've got 100 extra bucks...
你有额外的100块钱
And we've got two free hours?
而我们有两个小时空闲时间
Ooh. yeah!
太棒了
This is not what I had in mind.
这不是我之前所想的
Oh. no? we're up 500 bucks.
不是吗 我们赚了500块
Maybe you should start having that in mind. phone pole.
也许你现在该开始这样想 电线杆
Yeah. phone pole. cause you're big.
没错 电线杆 因为你够大
All right. that's enough.
行了 够了
Not only did you two lie to the girls.
你们俩不仅对女人们撒谎
But you made me lie to the doctor.
还令我向医生撒了谎
Now it's gonna be harder than ever
下次我再看格林伯格医生的眼睛
To look dr. greenberg in the eye.
会变得更难
Oh my god. iook at this.
上帝啊 看看这个
We gotta bet this horse.
我们得赌这匹马
This is a big horse. a sure thing.
这是匹靓马 十拿九稳
This horse is unstoppable.
这匹是不可阻挡的
"marie's mouth."
"玛丽的嘴"
This is a sign from god.
这是上帝的预示
We're supposed to be here.
我们命中注定应该在这
I'm in!
我赌了
I'm way in.
我绝对赌
Care for a piece. robert?
要参一脚吗 罗伯特
It is a good sign.
是个好预示
So how was therapy?
治疗的如何
I gotta tell you.
我得说
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表