剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Um. ray? who are those women you invited?
雷 你请的这些女士都是谁?
That's. uh...
是...
It's Andy's sister and robert's friend from the morgue. yeah.
是安迪的姊妹和罗伯特在停尸房♥的朋友
what? they just don't seem very outgoing.
什么 他们看起来不够活泼
Well. I can't wait for the party animals
嗯 我等不及你书友会的派对活宝
From your book club to show up.
来登场了
Hello.
好啊
ray. iook. yeah.
雷 看哪 是啊
How about that? no more freaky-deaky.
怎么样 不再古怪堕落了吧
Hey. peter.
好啊 彼特
Oh my gosh. you look so...
哎呀 你看起来真是...
Normal.
跟平常人一样
Well. thanks. you know. ray suggested nose-hair clippers.
谢了 因为听了雷建议剃鼻毛
And that kind of got the ball rolling.
后来就越搞越大了
Come on. let's get you a drink.
来 喝点酒先
He will be back in a minute. ladies.
他马上回来 女士们
Robert. set him up.
罗伯特 上酒
Well. I think I will have a sloe gin fizz. barkeep.
嗯 吧员 我要杯黑刺李杜松子汽水调酒
You'll have a beer.
给你啤酒
This is great.
好
We got us a little shindig here.
有些亮点要出现了
Agh!
晕
Hello. ally's dad.
你好 爱丽他爸
Hello. Peggy.
好 佩吉
Oh. Peggy. hi. come on in.
佩吉 你好 请进
Well. she can't. we have people.
她不能进来 我们家有客呢
Yes. and I invited her.
没错 是我邀请了她
Hey. ray. isn't that the cookie lady.
雷 这就是那个揍扁你的
The one who beat you up?
饼干小姐
Yes.
是的
No. I mean. it's her. but she didn't beat me up.
才不是 是她 但是才没有把我揍扁呢
Yeah. right. doesn't debra know that you hate her?
好吧 难道黛布拉不知道你恨她?
Of course.
当然
Gotta love debra.
爱死黛布拉了
Ray. ray.
雷
who is that? no no no no no.
那是? 别瞎想
Hey. I want you to meet my friend Leslie.
来见见我的朋友莱斯利
Carol. Carol. Carol.
是卡罗 哦 卡罗
Yeah. Carol's my buddy Andy's sister.
卡罗是我哥们安迪的姊妹
Yeah. and the good part is she doesn't look anything like Andy. ha ha.
还好她和安迪没什么相像的
All right. let's have a drink. let's drink.
好吧 让我们喝杯酒 喝杯酒
Hey. peter. you know. Peggy's into science fiction.
彼特 你知道吗 佩吉喜欢科幻小说
really? I'm sure Carol's
是吗? 我肯定卡罗
Into science fiction too. she wears glasses.
也爱科幻小说 她戴着眼睛呢
Excuse me.
失陪了
So. um...
所以 嗯...
Hi. you're a scienceficionado as well. huh?
你好 你也是科幻小说专业粉丝 嗯?
Yeah. well. more so in college.
是的 都是大学时代的事了
But I did just finish reading "double star" by robert heinlein.
但是我刚读完罗伯特·海因莱因(现代科幻小说之父)写的"双星"
Do you know him?
你知道他吗
I have a statue of him.
我有一座他的雕像
Ah.
哦
Well. I certainly enjoyed the book.
我确实喜欢这本书
I'm Peggy.
我是佩吉
oh. hi. I'm peter. oh. hi. it's nice to meet you.
你好 我是彼特 很高兴见到你
Really. the pleasure is all mine.
真的 我才万分荣幸呢
So. why don't you two sit down?
你们坐下聊吧
all right. want to?
好 想坐下吗
Hey hey. why did you invite her?
你为什么请她来?
What if they start dating?
要是他们开始约会怎么办?
We already have enough horrible people in this family.
这个家庭的恐怖成员已经够多了
Would you stop? robert. can you get Peggy a drink?
你能住口吗? 罗伯特 你能给佩吉一杯酒吗?
Of course!
当然啦
Raymond. your bartender's gonna be mixing up a little love potion.
雷蒙德 你的酒保将调制一杯爱的小秘方
Okay. don't let me interrupt you two.
不打扰你们两位了
This is just some deviled eggs. you two devils.
这是蘸芥末的鸡蛋 你们两个小坏蛋
What are you doing?
你干嘛啊?
what are you doing? what?
你在干嘛? 什么啊
You got a million single loser friends.
你认识一百万个单身又落单的朋友
And you gotta invite my sworn enemy?
你为什么非要请和我不共戴天的?
Just because Peggy's a strong woman and doesn't take any crap.
就因为佩吉是个强壮又没让你讨到好的女人
Get over it. and by the way.
别心有余悸了 还有
This is not about what's best for you.
这不是找你的意中人
This is about what is best for peter.
是给彼特找老婆
I know. and what's best for peter is not
我知道 但是彼特的意中人
To go out with a she-beast who once tried to beat me up.
不该是她 那个想要揍我的人
Ray. I was there. she did beat you up.
雷 我当时在场 她的确揍扁了你
Very funny. that's very funny.
真好笑 真滑稽
Go on. just say that and walk in there.
继续说啊 说你只是但是经过那里
Well. you're not the only one who can walk in there.
你不是唯一可以经过那里的人
So can I get you two anything else?
那么我能为你们俩做点什么?
Debra. this is the funniest thing.
黛布拉 这是最有意思的了
We just realized that we were both
我们刚刚才知道我们
At the same science fiction convention in 1986.
在1986年参加了同一个科幻小说大会
You know what? I bet you saw me there. I was yoda.
你知道吗? 我打赌你在那见过我 我是尤达大♥师♥
I was princess leia!
我是莉亚公主!
Aw. iook at these two. ray.
你看看他们俩 雷
It's kismet.
简直天赐良缘
Hello. dears.
大家好 亲爱的们
Oh. what's all this?
这都是怎么回事?
Hi. the opera tape broke.
好啊 歌♥剧磁带坏了
marie. frank. hi. I'm sorry. debra.
玛丽 弗兰克 你们好 我很抱歉 黛布拉
I had no idea you were having a party.
我不知道你在搞聚会
Because I wasn't invited.
因为我没被邀请
You know. we wanted to invite you.
我们本想邀请你们的
But we didn't think it was your kind of party.
但是觉得这个聚会不是你们的风格
I see booze.
我看到有酒喝
You know what? why don't you just take a bottle and go?
知道吗? 你们为什么不拿杯酒然后回去
Hey. ray. get 'em a bottle of anything they want.
雷 给他们拿任何想要的
Oh. no. I mean. why can't they stay. debra?
不要啊 我说就让他们留下 黛布拉
Huh? they're fun people.
他们是有趣的人
Why can't my charming parents sit down and delight us
为什么不能让我魅力十足的爸妈坐下
With their comments and opinions?
用他们的评论观点来逗趣?
Look. I'm sorry. but this party is kind of
听着 我很抱歉 这个派对
Just for people who are looking for a spouse.
仅供找寻另一半的人娱乐
I'm in.
我参加
Hello. ladies.
女士们 大家好
That's right. dad. there's lots of ladies here.
是啊 爸爸 这里有很多女士
Here. why don't you sit down?
这里 怎么不坐下
Sit down and just talk to... talk to people.
来坐下和...和人们聊聊
And. you know. don't be afraid to eat eggs in front of everybody.
知道吗 别害羞在别人面前吃鸡蛋
Debra. is this what you're serving?
黛布拉 你就给大伙儿吃这个?
Oh. don't worry. I'll save your party.
别担心 我来拯救你的聚会
Hey. peter. you're all cleaned up.
好啊 彼特 你把自己收拾得挺干净啊
What did you do. join a cult?
咋了你 入了邪教?
Wow. dad. that's rude.
老爸 别这么粗鲁
Don't you got anything to say to Peggy?
难道你不和佩吉说点什么?
Hey. the cookie lady with a little makeup. good for you.
你好 饼干小姐化了点小妆 很衬你
Dad. that is extremely inappropriate.
老爸 说的真是太不合适宜了
I wouldn't blame Peggy
要是佩吉现在夺门而去
Is she just stormed out the door right now.
我都不会责备她的
ray. what is with him?
雷 他怎么了?
What's your problem. stupid?
你犯什么病了 蠢货
Hey. ma. why don't you come in here and talk to everybody?
老妈 你怎么不来这和大家聊聊?
No no no. marie. you just stay in there and fix my bad cooking.
不用 玛丽 你就留在那弥补我的烂厨艺
Okay. dear.
好的 亲爱的
I got it.
我来开
Nobody move. it's going swimmingly.
都别动 我很方便去开门
Hello. roberto.
你好 罗伯特
Stefania.
斯蒂芬妮
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表