剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
What's to eat?
有什么吃的吗?
Oh. you couldn't possibly be hungry.
别说你还饿啊
You spent the whole p.t.a. meeting at the buffet table.
整个家长会 你都在自助餐桌旁
And what is that on your shirt?
你衣服上的是什么?
Chocolate pudding.
巧克力布丁
Want some?
来点?
By the way. you couldn't wear
另外 你就不能穿件像样点的衣服
A nicer shirt to the p.t.a. meeting?
去出席家长会么?
I don't wanna get chocolate pudding on a nicer shirt.
我可不想让布丁沾到好衣服上
You know. you don't even care how you look.
你好像根本不在意你穿什么
Or sound or act or smell. hello.
包括听起来 看起来 或者闻起来 好啊
Deb. can we watch tv over here?
黛布 我们能来这看电视么?
Frank fell asleep
佛兰克睡着了
With the remote tucked into his boxers.
而且遥控器夹在了他短裤里
And then the channel changed so we got the hell out of there.
然后突然频道换了 我们只好赶紧跑出来
Ray. what happened to your shirt?
雷 你衣服怎么啦?
Thank you. amy.
谢谢关心 艾米
Ray. the p.t.a. meeting is here next week.
雷 下周家长会就来这里了
And I'd appreciate it if you didn't look like that.
你要是看起来不这个样子 我会很感谢
it's a reflection on me. oh. come on.
我们是一起的 嘿 别来了
No. I can't imagine what people think
真的 我都不敢去想
When we walk in someplace together.
当我们走进去的时候 别人怎么看的
They're thinking. "what a beautiful woman
他们会想
With horribly impaired vision."
一朵鲜花插在牛粪上
What does amy hear?
那艾米会听见什么?
"look out. lady. it's right behind you."
"小心点 美女 有熊出没"
All I'm saying. ray.
我的意思是 雷
Is that when the p.t.a. is here next week.
下周在这里举♥行♥家长会的时候
I would appreciate it if you wouldn't wallow in your own filth.
我希望你不要把自己搞的脏兮兮的
ha ha. 'cause you're a pig. yeah.
哈哈 因为你是猪 是啊
Well. that's all very funny considering what I heard
这些都算有意思的了 比起我今晚
People say about how debra looks tonight.
听到的人们议论黛布拉穿着的话
What are you talking about?
什么意思?
Nothing. I was standing by the buffet.
没什么啊 我站在餐桌前的时候
I overheard one of the mothers say.
不小心听到有个女的在说
"i wonder where the rest of her dress is."
"不知道她那衣服的其他部分去哪了"
Who said that?
谁说的?
I don't know.
不知道
The woman who's always there... tall and skinny.
那女的老在眼前晃... 高高的瘦瘦的
She was blocking the bean dip.
她挡住了豆子酱
Liz sharpe? she complimented me on this dress.
莉丝·夏普? 她说喜欢我的裙子啊
You don't know what you're talking about.
你都不知道自己在说什么
I'm just telling you what they were saying.
我只是告诉你她们都在说什么
What "they"? was there somebody else?
"她们"? 还有谁?
She said that. and then the other woman said.
她说完 然后还有一个女人说
"yeah. that dress makes her look..."
"是啊 这衣服让她看起来..."
What?
怎么样?
"...trampy."
"...很轻浮"
Trampy?
轻浮?
L... why would they say that?
她们为什么这么说?
Oh. that's ridiculous. that dress looks fantastic.
太可笑了 这衣服看起来非常好
You have a great body and you're not afraid to show it.
你有个好身材 而且你也不怕露
...is what I think amy is thinking.
...我帮艾米说的
Right. hot stuff?
是不是啊 辣妹?
Deb. don't pay any attention to those women.
黛布 别理那些女人
They're just jealous.
她们妒忌而已
They wish they had the courage to wear
她们巴不得自己也有勇气
What the kids today are wearing...
穿这种当今年轻人的衣服...
You know. at our age.
我是说 我们这把年纪
Thanks. amy.
谢谢你 艾米
Okay. well. you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
I'm gonna call it a night.
时间也不早了
Oh. wow.
哦 天
I didn't want her to feel horrible.
我不愿看到她受折磨
Nice going. amy.
你的安慰不错 艾米
I did not mean that the way it sounded.
我不是那个意思
I meant it as a compliment.
我的意思是赞扬
She's adorable. everybody thinks that.
她很可爱啊 人人都这么想
Isn't she adorable. robert?
她不可爱么 罗伯特?
Do you have any rubbing alcohol? I got the remote from dad.
你这有没有酒精? 这个遥控器我拿出来了
Don't don't. aw.
不要 不要 喂
Come on. now we gotta throw away the table.
好吧 现在我们得扔掉这桌子了
How's deb doing? she seemed pretty upset.
黛布怎么样了? 她那时很沮丧啊
Yeah. she was actually moping around all morning.
是啊 整个上午她都闷闷不乐
That's too bad. amy's gonna come over later to apologize.
真糟糕 艾米等下想过来道歉
She felt terrible for what she said.
她对昨天说的话很内疚
I shouldn't even have mentioned it in the first place.
我根本就不该提
You were probably right to do it.
我想你也没错
You don't want deb to think that these people are her friends.
你只是想让黛布认清那些人而已
She should know the truth.
她应该知道真♥相♥的
The truth...
真...相
What?
干嘛?
All right. listen.
唉 听着
You know... you know. uh. liz... whatever her name is
你瞧 那个... 莉丝... 还是什么的
And those other women... what they said?
还有另外的女人说的话...
I made it up.
都是我编的
You made it up?
你编的?
Yeah. and I feel kind of bad.
嗯 我现在觉得不好意思了
"kind of bad"? you should be in jail.
"不好意思"? 你应该被关监狱
Why... why would you even do that?
为什么... 你为什么要这么做?
I don't know. I lie. I guess.
我也不知道 我撒谎了吧 我想
Debra was just getting on me about being a slob.
黛布拉把我说得像个邋遢鬼
And she was dressed all. "look at this. iook at that. iook at this".
她却光鲜亮丽的 "看这里 看这里"
You know that little part in your brain
你知道有时候
That doesn't think things all the way through?
我们的脑子突然会短路
That's not the little part of your brain.
你没脑子怎么短路
you gotta tell her. raymond. I know.
你必须告诉她 雷蒙德 我知道
I'm just waiting for the right moment. that's all.
我只是在等合适的时机而已
Hey. deb.
好啊 黛布
Looking good.
看起来好极了
Hey. you're dressed kind of casual
你穿的挺休闲啊
Even for chilling out.
能让你放松
At least I'm dressed age-appropriately.
至少我穿的合年纪
Yeah. listen.
是啊 瞧
About that...
关于那个...
Amy feels bad.
艾米很内疚
I know she didn't mean to hurt my feelings.
我知道她不是有意伤害我的
Look. I probably shouldn't be wearing a dress like that.
或者 我是不该穿成那样
I've worn it so many times.
那衣服我穿过好多次了
I can only imagine how many other people think I look trampy.
不敢想象多少人认为我轻浮
They don't think that. trust me.
他们没有那个想法 相信我
And your mother's made her share of comments over the years.
你妈也一直在说三道四
I've always just dismissed them because she's...
可是我一直没去理她 因为她...
You know. horrible. but...
她就是一个讨厌鬼 但是...
Maybe she's right.
可能她是对的
When you think about it.
当你这么想的时候
She's only saying what everybody else has been thinking.
她只是说了出来
I'm just a middle-aged woman who's fooling herself.
我只是一个自欺欺人的黄脸婆
Look. deb. I gotta tell you something...
黛布 我有点事要告诉你...
What really bugs me is that word "trampy."
让我最郁闷的是"轻浮"这词
I mean. I know that dress is a little low-cut. but "trampy"?
我知道那衣服领子开得是有点深 可是"轻浮"?
It's like they're going out of their way to insult me.
她们都排着队来羞辱我
What is with these women? don't they have bigger issues?
那些女人怎么搞的? 就没有大事去关心?
How about saying it to my face instead of going behind my back?
而且为什么要背地里说我?
That is so damn underhanded. what kind of a person does that?
见鬼的什么秘密活动 什么人呐
I hate them. I know.
我讨厌她们 我知道
Who are they to judge you? they're jealous.
她们凭什么说你啊? 她们只是嫉妒
Did you see that liz sharpe the other night?
你看到那次莉丝的身材了么?
She'd only want your dress if it was deep-fried
若是她穿 她保证希望那裙子是
And covered in sprinkles.
深度油炸的 撒糖霜的
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表