剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Debra!
黛布拉
I found it... it was in the fish tank.
我找了 牙套在鱼缸里
Oh. put it in and let's go.
放进嘴里 我们走吧
Thanks again for the ballgame.
谢谢带他看球
Okay. thank you.
谢谢
Well. we're never gonna see them again.
我们再也看不到他们了
No. I think he'll be back.
我觉得他会回来的
He forgot his keys.
他忘记钥匙了
I just feel horrible...
我很难过
For a custodian to see all this mess.
让管♥理♥员♥看见这么乱的地方
I think I'll straighten up.
我来收拾吧
Chris and his dad are outside
克里斯和他爸爸在外面
And he asked me to get his keys for him.
他要我把钥匙拿出去
It seemed like he didn't want to come back inside.
他好象不想进来
I don't blame him. it was kind of a nightmare.
不能怪他 象场噩梦
Oh. yeah?
是吗
Did your mother come over and make things worse as usual?
又跟平常一样你妈妈把事情搞砸了吗
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表