剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
hi! hello. sweetie.
嗨 你好 甜心
There's your birthday present.
生日礼物
But you can't open it till tomorrow.
但你明天才能打开
Welcome. mom and dad-in-law.
欢迎 岳父岳母
Hello. robert.
你好 罗伯特
Hello. raymond!
你好 雷蒙德
Hey.
嗨
How are you doing?
最近怎么样?
Pat. I remember how much fun you and raymond had
帕特 我还记得去年你和雷蒙德...
Doing that puzzle last year. so I bought one...
玩那个拼图玩的很高兴 所以我也买♥♥了一个
"the ten commandments."
"十诫"
All of which I love. by the way.
我都很喜欢的 顺便说一下...
Not a stinker among them.
水平不是很臭
Actually. we've already done that puzzle.
其实 我们已经拼过这幅拼图了
Damn!
该死
Guess I gotta work on this one right here.
看来我得好好学习下这条诫律了(不许妄称耶♥和♥华♥名)
So. mom. dad. you guys will be sleeping in our room tonight.
爸妈 你们今晚就睡我们的房♥间
Yes. I think you'll be very comfortable in our room.
是的 我想你们会觉得很舒服的
We have a great bed. you're really gonna enjoy it.
我们的床很棒 你们一定可以好好享受一下
Not enjoy enjoy...
不是享受的那个享受...
Sleep. enjoyable sleep.
睡觉 享受睡觉
Cause that's all you'll be doing. I'm sure.
你们所会做的也就是睡觉 我敢肯定
Which is not to say you can't
也不是说 你们不可以
Do what you want. cause you can.
想干什么就干什么
It's not like you'll be breaking any commandments.
那并不意味着你们会触犯哪一条诫律
It's like your mouth is falling down the stairs.
看起来像是你把下巴掉到台阶上了
"enjoy our bed."
"好好享用我们的床"
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个傻瓜
Oh. hi.
哦 嗨
Is everything all right?
没什么事吧
What. can't sleep?
什么 睡不着
Yeah. me neither.
是啊 我也一样
Your mom's cacciatore was very spicy.
你妈做的砂锅鸡块可真辣啊
Wow!
哇
Oh. robert. please don't tell anyone I smoke.
罗伯特 拜托不要告诉其它人我会抽烟
No no. I won't.
不 不 我不会的
It's my dirty little secret.
这是我见不得人的小秘密
I don't smoke a lot. just three a day.
我抽的不多 每天就三支
I've tried to quit but they're so... addictive.
我也试过戒烟 可就是... 让人上瘾
I was gonna say "wonderfully relaxing."
我本想说"最好的放松"
That too. yeah.
也可以那么说
So. no one knows? not hank?
没人知道吗 汉克也不知道
Oh. goodness. no.
谢天谢地 没有
not even... raymond? no.
雷蒙德也不知道 是的
So. if you don't mind me asking.
如果你不介意我问的话
How have you been able to keep it hidden?
你是怎么隐瞒下来的?
It's not easy.
那可不容易
I buy my cigarettes two counties over
我要到两个城镇以外买♥♥烟
Where no one knows me.
那儿没人认识我
But you never smell like smoke.
但你身上从来没有烟味
I only smoke outside. I hold it downwind
我只在屋子外头抽烟 顺着风
And I always have plenty of minty chewing gum.
还有我总是带着很多薄荷口香糖
In fact. hank thinks gum-chewing is my bad habit.
事实上 汉克认为嚼口香糖才是我的坏习惯
Interesting.
真有趣
I appreciate you being so understanding. robert.
我很感激你的通情达理 罗伯特
Oh. sure. of course.
不客气 应该的
I've kept it hidden so long. it's kind of nice
我已经隐藏太久了
To let someone in on the secret.
有时候让某个人分享一下秘密也不错
Well. I'm glad
呃 很高兴
I can be that someone.
我能成为那个人
Me too.
我也一样
So you mind if I bum a ciggy?
那么 能给我一支烟吗
You want a cigarette? but you don't smoke.
你要来一支? 可你不抽烟啊
Oh. sure. as a cop.
哦 当然抽
It helps to have a smoke every so often.
做为一个警♥察♥ 偶尔来一支也不错
Cause I gotta tell you. I see a lot of sick things every day.
我得说 因为每天都会看见一些令人作呕的事情
You know. I once found a foot in a mailbox.
你知道吗 有次我在一个邮箱里发现一只脚
Oh. my.
天啊
Oh yeah. luckily. we caught the guy
幸运的是 我们逮住了那个家伙
Cause there was a return address.
因为上面附了回邮地址
It's a cop joke.
这是个警♥察♥的笑话
Here you are.
给你
Ah...
啊...
Ah. great. this will hit the spot.
太棒了 正合口味
Are you sure you're okay now?
你肯定你没事吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Listen. l...
听我说 我...
I'm sorry I lied about me smoking.
很抱歉对于我抽烟的事撒谎
But I have to tell you. I think I got a little taste for it tonight.
但我要告诉你 我想今晚上我抽出点味道来
And I just might pick it up.
或许我会对它上瘾的
Robert. I want you to know...
罗伯特 我想让你知道...
I had a very nice time talking with you.
和你谈的很愉快
Me too.
我也是
Okay.
好的
Aw.
啊
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Hey.
嗨
Oh. sorry. I was just getting a drink of milk.
哦 很抱歉吵到你了 我只是去喝点牛奶
What's that smell?
这是什么味道
Nothing.
没什么
This is just a dream.
这只是个梦
Were you smoking?
你抽烟了
No. shh. go back to sleep.
没有 嘘 继续睡吧
You're flying.
你在飞啊飞
Will you... will you stop smelling me?!
请你...别闻我了好吗?!
Wait!
等一下
Hey! tell me the truth!
嘿! 说实话
Do you smoke?!
你会抽烟吗
Shh! people are sleeping
嘘!大家都在睡觉
And you're being very inconsiderate.
你一点都不顾及别人
What's going on out here?
外面在闹些什么
You see what you did? you woke up an old lady.
瞧瞧你干了什么?你把老人家吵醒了
robert was smoking. I wasn't. I wasn't!
罗伯特抽烟 我没有 我没有
smell him. come here. come here.
闻闻他 过来 过来
Oh my god!
上帝呀
Ow!
哇
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Somebody'd better be dead or dying.
有的人现在生不如死
Smack him. frank.
给他一巴掌 弗兰克
Ow!
嗷
Can I go back to bed now?
我可以回去睡觉了吗
Do you know what he's been doing? smell him.
你知道他干什么了吗 闻闻他
No. not there! his shirt!
不 不是那儿 他的T恤
All right. all right.
好了 好了
He's been smoking!
他在抽烟
All right!
好吧
I did it just once. okay? just one time.
我就抽了一次 好吗 就一次
why?! all right. there was...
为什么 好吧 这是因为...
This new guy at work who smokes. and he's...
新来的同事抽烟 而他...
And he's really popular. and I just wanted to fit in.
他真的很受欢迎 我只是想迎合他
But I didn't even like it. it made me throw up.
可我并不喜欢 抽烟让我想吐
No more lying. you're a smoker!
别再撒谎了 你这个烟囱
Is everything all right?
出什么事了
Everything's horrible! robert smokes!
太可怕了 罗伯特抽烟
No!
不
Don't you know that smoking can stunt your growth?
你不知道抽烟会阻碍你的发育吗
You know. I am not only the vice principal
你知道 我不仅仅是库珀初中的副校长
At cooper junior high school. I am also the health ed teacher.
我还是健康教育的老师
Good. tell him how bad smoking is.
太好了 告诉他抽烟的坏处
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表