剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
so how is it? great.
怎么样 很好
How much more do we have to eat before dessert?
得吃多少才能上甜点啊?
This ain't your night. kid. I made dessert too.
今晚不由你们做主 孩子 我也做了甜点
hey. ray. hi. daddy.
嘿 雷 嘿 老爹
Hey. deb.
嘿 黛布
Children.
孩儿们
What is it?
怎么了
oh. you just came from the doctor. yes.
哦 你看医生了 是的
And?
然后呢?
He said that my adenoids have to come out.
医生说我的扁桃腺非切不可了
All right. so I guess you have to have it done.
好事啊 长痛不如短痛
Is that it? that's your attitude?
就这样? 你就这种态度?
come on. that's what you say?
拜托 你就想说这个?
"go ahead. doc. cut that fat boy up."
"来吧 医生 把这胖子开肠破肚吧"
Honey. I understand that you're nervous.
亲爱的 我理解你的紧张
But this is a very common procedure.
但是这是很小的手术
And they don't cut you up. they go in through your mouth.
他们不会把你开肠破肚的 只不过是在你嘴巴里动手术
Well. I don't like people going in through my mouth!
我讨厌别人在我嘴巴里动手术
You've been getting sore throats for two years.
你咽喉炎的毛病已经两年了
Your snoring is getting worse. you're having difficulty swallowing...
鼾声如雷 吞咽困难
me too. eat your food.
我也是 吃你的饭
We will all be so much happier when you get this done.
你搞定这些后我们都将非常开心
right. kids? yeah.
是吗 孩子们 是的
That's 'cause you think mom's gonna take
那是因为你们觉得你们妈拿到保险金后
The insurance money and buy everyone a pony.
会给你们每个人买♥♥头小马驹
Your throat hurts. doesn't it?
你咽喉疼了吧 是吗
No. no. iook. I want a second opinion.
没有 听着 我要另请高明
This is your third opinion.
你都请过三位高明了
Those doctors. they just want money. I don't trust them.
那些医生 只想捞钱 我不相信他们
I want an expert.
我需要专家
I got your message. raymond.
我收到你的留言了 雷蒙德
Don't let them touch you!
不许别人动你一根毫毛
I won't. mom.
不会的 妈妈
I won't.
不会
Debra doesn't care. ma.
黛布拉都不在乎我 妈
She actually said that
她说让人切我的
Getting your adenoids out is no big deal.
扁桃体不是什么大事
It's a very big deal.
这事关重大
They want to take a piece of my raymond away.
他们想从我的雷蒙德身上切走一块肉
I have all the medicine we need right here.
这里有我们需要的治病良药
I made you some minestrone soup.
我给你做了意大利蔬菜浓汤
All right. children. you don't have to eat any more of that.
好了 孩子们 不必再吃糠咽菜了
Yay.
耶
Sit down.
坐下
Okay. here.
好 这里
Now put your face right in here.
现在把脸放这里
Like that. and breathe in.
像那样 吸入
It's all good for you.
对你有好处
Marie. you really think food is gonna take care of ray's adenoid problem?
玛丽 你真觉得食物可以医雷扁桃体的病
I think good food will.
我觉得好吃的食物可以
Marie. what did you do with that soup?
玛丽 你把汤拿到哪里去了?
This soup is not for you. frank.
汤不是给你的 弗兰克
I've been smelling it all day.
我都闻了一天的香味了
And then you take it away?
你却将它端走?
You soup tease.
你这个浓汤挑逗者
Come on. guys. stop. cut it out.
拜托 伙计们 住手啊
No no no.
不行 不行
There's enough for everybody. just take it easy.
这汤足够大家吃的了 别这么小气
The soup is for raymond. it's his medicine.
汤是给雷蒙德的 治病良药
Why don't you just quit babying him. ma. huh?
你干嘛非要娇纵他了 老妈 嗯?
They should just rip out your adenoids and be done with it.
他们应该撕开你的扁桃体然后解决它
Yeah. just go in. drop your drawers.
是的 就这么进去 脱掉内♥裤♥
Bing bang boom.
开工
Drop your drawers?
脱掉内♥裤♥?
Do you even know where the adenoids are. dad?
你究竟知不知道扁桃体在哪 老爹?
Sure. around back with the rest of the "oids."
当然知道 在你痔疮那里
All right. guys. come on.
好了 伙计们 来吧
it's a little crowded in here. yeah.
这有点挤 是的
You know what you need? a bigger table.
你知道你需要什么? 一张大桌
No. I don't. I don't need a bigger table.
不 不需要 我不需要大桌子
I need you guys out of here.
我需要你们这些人快滚
Aww. wook at wittle waymond.
看看 小雷蒙德
All upset. 'cause they're gonna take his little adenoids out.
多烦躁 因为要切掉小扁桃
Forget about it. I'm not doing it.
别想了 我不会做的
Yes. you are. what kind of example do you think
你要做 你是要给孩子立
You're setting for the kids?
什么样的榜样?
Yeah. and while you're in there.
是的 你要让医生看看你
Have the doctor look at your unenjoyable testicle.
不舒适的小蛋蛋
It's undescended. dad.
是发炎 老爹
Yes. and do you enjoy it that way?
好 那你觉得爽吗
Raymond has his adenoids out.
雷蒙德扁桃体发炎了
The whole world has to stop.
世界停止转动了
Oh. robert. it's okay.
哦 罗伯特 别这样
He feels better that we're here.
我们在这里他会感觉好些的
Oh. he has no feelings.
哦 他根本就是呆若木鸡
The only reason I'm here is because ma knows
我在这里的唯一原因是因为老妈知道
That I'm the same blood type as him.
我和他血型一样
Not everything's about you. robert.
地球不是围着你转的 罗伯特
And keep your sleeves rolled up.
把袖子卷起来
Maybe I had other things to do today.
今天我可能还有别的事要干
Enough. this is what a family does.
够了 一家人就应该这么做
We stick together. we support each other.
我们相互依存 相互扶持
Stop looking at my veins!
别看我的血管了
Come on.
别这样
This week has been bad enough as it is.
这周够糟了
Ray's been driving me crazy.
雷要把我逼疯了
Last night he woke me up... "what if the nurse's top is unbuttoned
昨晚他醒来问我 要是护士衣扣没扣好
And the surgeon gets distracted?"
让外科医生分心怎么办?
All right. stop it. stop.
好了 停下 停下
I'm going to the powder room for a moment.
我要去会化妆间
And when I get back. I expect everyone
等我回来的时候 希望看到
To have a proper look of concern on their faces.
每个人的表情都非常得体
Robert.
罗伯特
debra... barone? yeah.
黛布拉...巴隆? 是的
Hi. how'd it go?
你好 怎么样了
Mrs. barone. are there any allergies or conditions
巴隆女士 你丈夫有什么过敏症或其他病症
Your husband may have neglected to tell us about?
没有告诉我们吗
What do you mean? why?
你什么意思 怎么了
We're having difficulty bringing him out of anesthesia.
我们在唤醒他的过程中遇到了问题
What?
什么
He should have been out by now. he's not responding.
他现在本应该苏醒了
His blood pressure's dropped below a certain level.
他的血压降至低于标准水平
robert... what is it?
罗伯特 怎么啦
what? he's not...
什么 他没...
what? raymond? what's happening?
什么 雷蒙德 怎么了
He's not waking up.
他醒不来
Let me go in there. I'm his blood type.
我们进去 我是和他一个血型
No no. listen to me. he is my brother.
是的 听我说 我是他哥
I can wake him up.
我能叫醒他
raymond! sir. sir. please.
雷蒙德 先生 先生 拜托
hi. are you the barones? my brother's in there. raymond!
你好 是巴隆的家人吗 我弟弟在里面 雷蒙德
He's fine now.
他没事了
His blood pressure's returning to normal
他的血压正常了
And he's coming out of it.
正在苏醒过来
This happens sometimes... it's a form of hypertension.
这种情况有时会发生...因过度紧张导致
But he's perfectly all right.
但是他现在一切正常
Thank you.
谢谢你
You can see him in a few minutes.
几分钟后你们就可以探视了
Oh... oh my god.
上帝保佑
okay. but it was fine. yes.
好了 他没事 是的
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表